Stop This !!!

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
Imagine this:

You go into your local late-night wine bar after an evening on the booze with your friends. After a few light ales, you decide it's time to hit the dance floor - off you go to shake your thing to a bit of Hot Chocolate.

However, upon reaching the dance floor, you're aggressively approached by a species of male not too distantly resembling an ape on smack, adrenaline and testosterone. You're told by this low-life that you're to leave immediately as you are wearing your favourite Paddington Bear top, and not a Ben Sherman shirt, ironed neatly by your mother the very same afternoon.

You estimate around 30% of the guys on the dancefloor are wearing Ben Sherman, eagle-eyeing the slappers around the club while standing firm and acting 'ard.

Should you be forced to wear cheap designer wear clothes? No.
Do they have the right to tell you to what to wear? No.
Is everyone entitled to their own opinion/fashion? Yes.

If you pay your entry fee, you can dance with whom the fuck you like, wearing whatever you want, drinking whatever you choose.

Ok so the example is a little far-fetched, but the point is still there.

People can play however they want. If you don't like it? Tough shit, go to a different club.

:cheers:

:( u just described typical night out in sunderland

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Kerith said:
:( u just described typical night out in sunderland

Especially enjoyable on Wednesday after they've queued up at the social!

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Kerith said:
Well it all depends on perspective, i think 'leetkids' is a pretty bad term to use, because it describes the fg vs fg player (in which case i'd say there are alot of them), and they are by no means all 'leetkids'. Theres whine that these ppl dont allow others to play DAoC how they like to, but tbh its 6 and half a dozen of the other, casual gamers saying DAoC is supposed to be zerg vs zerg.

actually the so called casual gamer as you also refer to , doesnt really seem to care what other people do in game, be it fg people or other zergers. So its rarely them that does the whinage. When you hear them start whiming is usually after they got abused by another player...and then usally a l"leet" kid/grownup. I might be wrong...but i never in my entire daoc life heard one of the casual gamers abuse a fg player openly for joining in on action:p
over and out..

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
actually the so called casual gamer as you also refer to , doesnt really seem to care what other people do in game, be it fg people or other zergers. So its rarely them that does the whinage. When you hear them start whiming is usually after they got abused by another player...and then usally a l"leet" kid/grownup. I might be wrong...but i never in my entire daoc life heard one of the casual gamers abuse a fg player openly for joining in on action:p
over and out..

well whoever starts the whine there is always someone else from the other side putting his/her oar in saying, 'bla bla the game was meant for zerg vs zerg bla bla', im not condoning whine on zergs, because u play how u want, tho i can sometimes understand why ppl do it, may get carried away or somethin in the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom