Stop running ya Wussy's

Retribution

Fledgling Freddie
My god ffs stop runnin away, 1v1 and people when they gonna lose they run for a mile.

Habamus < almost killed you and you legged it from me....
Jatagan, had you dead many enough times and u ran of to get healed then come back...
im RR4 ffs hab is what rr9? and jata is rr8? and you both run off?
jat yea u came back but not after gettin healed..

guys come on ffs if you gonna 1v1 at least finish it and stop runnin away like little babys :wanker:

there my winge for the night..

BB :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
valks are boring to fight, why shouldnt they run?

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
valks are boring to fight, why shouldnt they run?
shouldent attack then:) can tell u stealthers are that fun to fight either if ure a caster etc.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Konstantin said:
shouldent attack then:) can tell u stealthers are that fun to fight either if ure a caster etc.
caster's normaly run aswell, i dont mind staying if i attack some1, but valk's r just a pain to fight, and u just stafe like there is no tommorow, so its rather pointless rly...

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Habemus ran from me for a min or so just so he could get healed up a bit, then returned and got to use WH and managed to kill me ;p

Closes fight I've had with him, yet he managed to win by running..

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
everytime I try to " run " as many people think I do in a 1vs1 with SoS, they just buffshear me and nuke me, truth is that I SoS away to use FA2:p I understand why people add tho, when most people see a mincer SoS, oh he is running... let's just zerg him.

and nightnurse :p you are a valk, and I run from you as fast as I can. whats the HoT with the valks:<? it owns me.
got no chance.

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
trycorn said:
caster's normaly run aswell, i dont mind staying if i attack some1, but valk's r just a pain to fight, and u just stafe like there is no tommorow, so its rather pointless rly...
caster usaly get 2 shot by stealthers :) so kinda hard to run.. stealthers arent suposed to kill evrything.. some classes has to have a advantage vs stealthers. same goes for valks. well any class.

Retribution

Fledgling Freddie
ya just had another fight with jatagan, he ran yet again 3 times...lol
so i got fed up and fought a nice guy FrozenSolid.RR9
he didnt run. which was nice. and i give him big Salutes. :england:

Good fight m8 :)

Lethul

FH is my second home
a valk/vw shouldnt really expect fair duels, they are the new warlock in terms of duels imo

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Konstantin said:
caster usaly get 2 shot by stealthers :) so kinda hard to run.. stealthers arent suposed to kill evrything.. some classes has to have a advantage vs stealthers. same goes for valks. well any class.

I dont recall when I 2-shot a mage for the last time. Through BT's, Brittles, Divine Intervention, more AF then a SI-paladin, 1500+ hp I dont see many true 2-shots on em.

Add ofcourse the ML9 Pet, MoC+Lifetap, Intercepting Pets, Healing pets while getting lifetapped, chambered down in a milisecond, chainstunning pets, insta-stun theurg-RR5 etc etc.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
You say run away, they might say discretionary valor.

As for a Valk flaming a shade for healing, that really is the pot calling the kettle black.

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
so basicly.. valks should also not be allowed to get power from pots/fop etc.. just like vamp

Lethul

FH is my second home
Puppet said:
I dont recall when I 2-shot a mage for the last time. Through BT's, Brittles, Divine Intervention, more AF then a SI-paladin, 1500+ hp I dont see many true 2-shots on em.

Add ofcourse the ML9 Pet, MoC+Lifetap, Intercepting Pets, Healing pets while getting lifetapped, chambered down in a milisecond, chainstunning pets, insta-stun theurg-RR5 etc etc.

i see quiet alot tbh :)

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:

ofc im talking about Solo casters...and PA goes true BT Pa goes true brittles ? ? ive seen alot of casters getting 2 shotted what caster have more Af then a paladin ?:pmaby ure ranger cant 2 shot a caster but infil/ns/sb´s can:)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
If im not mistaken valkyries have a instant cone snare and if shield spec an unbreakable root shield style.

Not to mention plenty of instant damage to prevent restealthing.

Its not like your poorly equipped to deal with people running away, it ought to be free rps.

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
If im not mistaken valkyries have a instant cone snare and if shield spec an unbreakable root shield style.

Not to mention plenty of instant damage to prevent restealthing.

Its not like your poorly equipped to deal with people running away, it ought to be free rps.
true depends on hes speck tho :)

Retribution

Fledgling Freddie
good fights on DC bridge again.. nice solo's apart from chav gank grp that turned up..

Horlely hits u for 554 :/ /yawn
psychiatrist hits you for 767 :/
you have been killed by ^^ :p

but last i got 2 got 1v1s before the chavs arrived good fights guys.

Bleich < good fight
Zipit < good fight even tho Chony added but ran off after i beat him up a little :)

Fun all for all.
Right on my way back again :p

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Retribution said:
My god ffs stop runnin away, 1v1 and people when they gonna lose they run for a mile.

Habamus < almost killed you and you legged it from me....
Jatagan, had you dead many enough times and u ran of to get healed then come back...
im RR4 ffs hab is what rr9? and jata is rr8? and you both run off?
jat yea u came back but not after gettin healed..

guys come on ffs if you gonna 1v1 at least finish it and stop runnin away like little babys :wanker:

there my winge for the night..

BB :)
FoTM Roller :/

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Konstantin said:
i havent lost vs a valk yet...and i never run away from any fight :)

oh and i am not a stealther :)

Everz

FH is my second home
Puppet said:

yes.. strange after pa your left with around 15%-20% health, so why bother, most stealthers run purge 3, next hit will kill you anyways.

Retribution

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
i havent lost vs a valk yet...and i never run away from any fight :)

oh and i am not a stealther :)

yea i faced you on bled bridge Raven, you only had 68% life when we started i wanted you to have 100 but you did bloody good with that life :)
but you had to die. mabye we will meet again :) im always on DC bridge top. come up sometime..

NightNurse.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
even after like 4 years. u still see the odd humm dinger of a thread that epitomes the purest essence of fuckwit, in only a manner that that a pure grandmaster exponent of fuckwit could muster.

For that I salute yee sir. keep up the pwnage.

Lythande

Fledgling Freddie
How can you let someone get away from you as a valk with an anytime snare in shield-line, a back-pos snare in sword, and a CAE snare-spell....

Lethul

FH is my second home
Lythande said:
How can you let someone get away from you as a valk with an anytime snare in shield-line, a back-pos snare in sword, and a CAE snare-spell....

and charge :)

Retribution

Fledgling Freddie
good fight solodad. keep forgettin how bloody hard you are :)
and you nifteh, you just kept on comin back for more didnt ya? 3rd time ya got me. gf.

Now to get some more :p

you know where i am if u want a fair fight.

NightNurse.

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Where are you guys? i was running around crauch for 30 mins but yet nothing :p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom