Stop buffshearing

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Hey PEWPEW, are you the real Matriarch ? If so, HIYA! pwnstar mincer !

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Funny start of a thread... it almost reminds me when a noob accused me for using moc on my sorc against his bard + friend banshee as i was solo :D its the thing that amuse you in this forum :)

WTF buffshear?? but why?? lame players etc :p funny funny thread :)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Yea, leave bufferer alone, he can play like an irritating twat if he wants to.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm checking the forum for the first time in a year and nothing has changed :)

PewPewAS50.50

Banned
I would love to, but i like more to use all lg spear qua 100 and 1 physic spear, then killing is easier.

So, then you agree that using lws+sunspear is superior to ml10 spear?

And would it then be a fair statement to say that anyone who used a ml10 spear 100% ( like you did ) was a complete and utter shitnewb :p?

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
So, then you agree that using lws+sunspear is superior to ml10 spear?

And would it then be a fair statement to say that anyone who used a ml10 spear 100% ( like you did ) was a complete and utter shitnewb :p?

depends which class against u use it.
Only bad thing in ml10 spear is that very hard make good template where it fit. and it bad only against class with high pd.
But prolly if want use only 1 weapon in template and get ml10 spear fit it perfectly, it rox. Prolly even more what magic dmg weapons nowadays, cause only gimps don´t have all resists atleast nearly max with new items.

PewPewAS50.50

Banned
depends which class against u use it.
Only bad thing in ml10 spear is that very hard make good template where it fit. and it bad only against class with high pd.
But prolly if want use only 1 weapon in template and get ml10 spear fit it perfectly, it rox. Prolly even more what magic dmg weapons nowadays, cause only gimps don´t have all resists atleast nearly max with new items.

This is what I mean you think like a newbie.

If you don't realise the suckage with ml10 spear compared to a dragon spear, a cw spear, sun spear and LW spear you havn't improved one bit since you where rr3 mate :)

The ml10 spear procs a storm that does low DOT dmg and has a low proc %. The stats are not awsome and it is slash damage. It sucks, period.

Debuffed vs an assassin you will do 200 dmg with that spear, free rps you see.

Your still a joke of a player :fluffle:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
hax! Where did all the albs and mids go :(

I'm feeling lonely

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
hax! Where did all the albs and mids go :(

I'm feeling lonely

Albs logged because no-one wanted to take a boat to mid land.
And that is because the mids took port from albs.

And mids logged because of something...

aika

Can't get enough of FH
well been only playing one evening, but was quite nice, though it seems that all albs/mids do is camp towers, kinda like trench war in ww1 - if you find a person that is roaming, he is just moving from the portal keep to some tower :)

Though was quite nice still, first I was solo, then we trioed, basically destroyed everything until everyone logged :)

Now I'm solo again xD

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
This is what I mean you think like a newbie.

If you don't realise the suckage with ml10 spear compared to a dragon spear, a cw spear, sun spear and LW spear you havn't improved one bit since you where rr3 mate :)

The ml10 spear procs a storm that does low DOT dmg and has a low proc %. The stats are not awsome and it is slash damage. It sucks, period.

Debuffed vs an assassin you will do 200 dmg with that spear, free rps you see.

funny, when u undrestand that weapons don´t kill enemy, ppl do

aika

Can't get enough of FH
funny, when u undrestand that weapons don´t kill enemy, ppl do

yeah all you do, fire, set pet and run.

then you wont even follow me when i tried to lead you to the open, just stayed in the vicinity of the keep guards so you can run to them like a little girl ^^

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
yeah all you do, fire, set pet and run.

then you wont even follow me when i tried to lead you to the open, just stayed in the vicinity of the keep guards so you can run to them like a little girl ^^

u didn´t do any kind of emote that looks like u want that i follow u, u just took tower and left how it seemed, so i continued taking tower until went afk, what i´m now

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie

case u still playe here in europe servers. it´s just excuse that u want me to geramn or french server cause u can also log your prydwen char with same payment, so. give day and time when u want duel with ´my hunter in prydwen. i let u pa me. and make pet when u attack me. kill me and i worship u die and u are joke.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
case u still playe here in europe servers. it´s just excuse that u want me to geramn or french server cause u can also log your prydwen char with same payment, so. give day and time when u want duel with ´my hunter in prydwen. i let u pa me. and make pet when u attack me. kill me and i worship u die and u are joke.

Oh God, this is so funny I'd nearly pay your subs just to see this happen! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom