Stop buffshearing

PewPewAS50.50

Banned
/rofl
Or died with your stealth zerg, when i killed u all solo with my hunter?

You where reffered to as "the wet noodle" in Post Mortem /gu :eek:..

You be lucky to hit anyone 300+ dmg with ur little ml10 spear hahahah XD
You + killing stuff just sounds hilerious :eek:

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
Only a DNA sample will prove otherwise :p

Banan, you are a shite hunter. You got to rr11 by standing on bled and nottmore keep walls during sieges.

I remb you when u where rr2-3 and you died to 1 PA and many times one could down you with a one garrote + achilles.

Then you got rr10 and you tried to do some "solo" ( you + 2-3 buddies ) and you died just as much as you did as rr2-3. I say again, you are a shite player, you have a shite template, you play like shite and until recently you didn't even use backpos stun. And the FACT that you ran around with a ml10 spear for like 6 months says everything, YOU ARE A SHITE PLAYER.

Now by all means beeing shite at a game is not the whole world, and in the big picture it does not matter, but again..you are a shite hunter incapable of killing anything 1v1.

interesting, so tell me why i´m rr11 and ure not?
and why i have lone enforcer title?
mqybe cause i killed loads u kind liers who sucks in game and talk shit in here

PewPewAS50.50

Banned
interesting, so tell me why i´m rr11 and ure not?
and why i have lone enforcer title?
mqybe cause i killed loads u kind liers who sucks in game and talk shit in here

HAHA, first of all you do not have lone enforcer. :p

2nd of all, getting to rr11 by zerging, standing on a wall and adding is hardly an achievement.

3rdly, we all know your hunter is trash :p.. Seriously there was never one easier hunter on dyvet to kill then you. Honestly, and not just out of sheer spite to your playstyle, you sucked so much xDD

All you did was send dog, try to run get garrote spammed, run in circles and die, that ws your tactic.

Then hunter pets got snares and you tried to kite in water, didnt work either as soon as one cought up with you it was just wait for evade, do full harm chain on u and collect the 2k rps :)

Your trash :fluffle:

C'mon man, you had a ml10 spear hahaHAHAHAAHAa lulz, don't get any more newb then that mate.

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie

2nd of all, getting to rr11 by zerging, standing on a wall and adding is hardly an achievement.

3rdly, we all know your hunter is trash :p.. Seriously there was never one easier hunter on dyvet to kill then you. Honestly, and not just out of sheer spite to your playstyle, you sucked so much xDD

All you did was send dog, try to run get garrote spammed, run in circles and die, that ws your tactic.

Then hunter pets got snares and you tried to kite in water, didnt work either as soon as one cought up with you it was just wait for evade, do full harm chain on u and collect the 2k rps :)

C'mon man, you had a ml10 spear hahaHAHAHAAHAa lulz, don't get any more newb then that mate.

How old u are?

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie

So if i used ml10 spear i´m crap player?
ml10 spear still 1 of best weapons in game. and why u whine about it is prolly because u died to it and u can´t get it self.
i have used about every possible weapon on my hunter just to figure out what is best, and truth is there is several weapons what are best against specific enemy, 1 weapon can´t be good against every enemy.

U say u killed me when i was rr2 or rr3. no idea what rr u was then, but i can tell u i was really crap player rr2/rr3, i had serious problems kill unclaimed keep tower captain even i used bot to heal me. So u must be really proud of yourself if u killed me then. and still if u fight against me when i was rr2/rr3 and i´m now rr11, what rr are u? can u beat my stats in title?

Attachments

• babybanana title.JPG
    babybanana title.JPG
    266.8 KB · Views: 70

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie

i can see you never met me then.

PewPewAS50.50

Banned
So if i used ml10 spear i´m crap player?
ml10 spear still 1 of best weapons in game. and why u whine about it is prolly because u died to it and u can´t get it self.
i have used about every possible weapon on my hunter just to figure out what is best, and truth is there is several weapons what are best against specific enemy, 1 weapon can´t be good against every enemy.

U say u killed me when i was rr2 or rr3. no idea what rr u was then, but i can tell u i was really crap player rr2/rr3, i had serious problems kill unclaimed keep tower captain even i used bot to heal me. So u must be really proud of yourself if u killed me then. and still if u fight against me when i was rr2/rr3 and i´m now rr11, what rr are u? can u beat my stats in title?

16000 kills and 6000 deathblows and 2000 solo skills, don't tell me you think that is impressive stats :)...

All it says is that you leeched alot, played alot.

Still you never cease to entertain liddul babybanana just the name makes me smile, every time I met you in RvR it was free arrpees :clap:

And if you think ml10 spear was roxbox then your even worse, I always thought you where poor or something, running around in RoGs, your telling me you where SCed xDD??

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
1329 towers rofl that is impressive lol nearly 100 keeps fuck CM be proud of you.

Soulja

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
16000 kills and 6000 deathblows and 2000 solo skills, don't tell me you think that is impressive stats :)...

All it says is that you leeched alot, played alot.

Still you never cease to entertain liddul babybanana just the name makes me smile, every time I met you in RvR it was free arrpees :clap:

And if you think ml10 spear was roxbox then your even worse, I always thought you where poor or something, running around in RoGs, your telling me you where SCed xDD??

show your stats, do u have better stats?

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
1329 towers rofl that is impressive lol nearly 100 keeps fuck CM be proud of you.

Soulja

yes, i´ve been pain in cm ass always, they took tower and i always hidden inside and took it back right after they left

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Fair play m8.

Sorry mess you around at Bled m8 was gonna let you take it but we thought bugger it more fun with 3 way action :)

Soulja

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
Fair play m8.

Sorry mess you around at Bled m8 was gonna let you take it but we thought bugger it more fun with 3 way action :)

Soulja

apologize accepetd, was bit pissed cause i helped u guys several times get keeps and towers back from albs. mostly crau cause its important. so thought u would do same for us. but anyway, was nice action, fights alwways lots more fun what take keep

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
apologize accepetd, was bit pissed cause i helped u guys several times get keeps and towers back from albs. mostly crau cause its important. so thought u would do same for us. but anyway, was nice action, fights alwways lots more fun what take keep

Aye was bit overtop for us but the Warlok with you well 3 of us hate him even when we gone to help him before so we thought bugger it.

If it was just you which we thought it was we were gonna lend a hand but as I said Warlok put that out of the window for us :)

Soulja

PewPewAS50.50

Banned
show your stats, do u have better stats?

If your asking me if I taken more keeps and towers then you, then no.

If your askig if I got a one higher rr char then you, then no.

I do have more combined rps then you for sure, wich really doesn't matter or say anything. Nevertheless I got my rps from fullgrp rvr or soloing on minstrel, ns, ranger, reaver, scout ( melee scout ), and not by standing in a tower/keep wall adding on people.

Still I find it funny that you actually defend your ml10 spear, do you still use it :D ?

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
If your asking me if I taken more keeps and towers then you, then no.

If your askig if I got a one higher rr char then you, then no.

I do have more combined rps then you for sure, wich really doesn't matter or say anything. Nevertheless I got my rps from fullgrp rvr or soloing on minstrel, ns, ranger, reaver, scout ( melee scout ), and not by standing in a tower/keep wall adding on people.

Still I find it funny that you actually defend your ml10 spear, do you still use it :D ?

seems u are great player then, why don´t u come and give duel then and we see how good u are

aika

Can't get enough of FH
baby, Only time I saw you solo ( which was like 5-6 months when i last played), You only dared to go solo with a fully buffed pet.

PewPewAS50.50

Banned
baby, Only time I saw you solo ( which was like 5-6 months when i last played), You only dared to go solo with a fully buffed pet.

So you are implying that Babybanana was indeed not solo, but stealthzerging with a buffed pet @ brynjas????? :p

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie

How u know what i dare
when u leARN THAT 50 BC PET DO 300DMG UNBUFFED WHEN FRENZY.
when buffed it do 350dmg, so sad u died to my pet u gimp

aika

Can't get enough of FH
How u know what i dare
when u leARN THAT 50 BC PET DO 300DMG UNBUFFED WHEN FRENZY.
when buffed it do 350dmg, so sad u died to my pet u gimp

When your pet dies, it leaves a long message of the buffs that were dropped :)

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
When your pet dies, it leaves a long message of the buffs that were dropped :)

if i have time i will always use cl buffs to buff my pet cause it is smart and i have always insta strconbuff for pet

brad

Fledgling Freddie

Soulja

I have more than a 100 keeps and that was 8 months ago. :)

Prime time. Ninja'd your asses!!

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
I always wanted Lone Erforcer on my Smitzor, not because it l33t title but the humor of having it on a primary support class :) cant remember my stats but was close to 700.

Ohh btw

Cleric > Stealther :p

./hugz old Haddaway

Playing familylife + career atm

Bradlex > Haddaway though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom