Stop buffshearing

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
Always when some1 buffshear me u get /rude
Imo its allowed on fg against fg. But if u use it against small grp or soloer u are just boring. prolly most albs don´t stop this even if i ask, but if u buffshear me twice same day fight what not fg againts fg. my hunter will kill your alt multiple times even u beg mercy. Who done to this surely know it and also know what alts i´m talking about.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I also once used an ability that gave me an advantage! I would like to say sorry for this.. :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
No I played a wizard, Mr. fotm melee scout :D

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Always when some1 buffshear me u get /rude
Imo its allowed on fg against fg. But if u use it against small grp or soloer u are just boring. prolly most albs don´t stop this even if i ask, but if u buffshear me twice same day fight what not fg againts fg. my hunter will kill your alt multiple times even u beg mercy. Who done to this surely know it and also know what alts i´m talking about.

Sorry but if your playing bd i will buffshear you :p

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I heard that lovepony hacked his way into the daoc database, made his scout Spymaster and grpstealthed his bb.

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
I also once used an ability that gave me an advantage! I would like to say sorry for this.. :(

Advantage to my enemies also is also if i not kill them when i can, same enemies buffshear me when they can also choose not buffshear, i don´t ever buffshear enemies, even if i could, what means i wouldn´t play with bot

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
I play always without bot stucked to me, how u play?

as i remember you add on everything that moves so coming here crying about how people buffshear you is kinda ironic :)

I heard that lovepony hacked his way into the daoc database, made his scout Spymaster and grpstealthed his bb.

that was our little secret!!!!!!

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
if i´m grped i kill all who attack against grp, if i´m solo i kill all who i find, if i see there is fight going on, i don´t add, so u attacked against me grp if i added

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
if i´m grped i kill all who attack against grp, if i´m solo i kill all who i find, if i see there is fight going on, i don´t add, so u attacked against me grp if i added

thats something new.. i lost count on the times you have added on my scout fighting someone.. but play as you like but dont come here an cry about people buff shearing you..

Just by playing a bd you deserve to get buff sheared .

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
thats something new.. i lost count on the times you have added on my scout fighting someone.. but play as you like but dont come here an cry about people buff shearing you..

give more details, i´m confused

Digi

Fledgling Freddie

Hehe one could say just becuse you played a scout you deserve to get added on. And before you say anything i know you dont add ect ect just saying ;)

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
When u play char what can´t buffshear and u solo, some1 come buffshear u and u kill him, do u dance after his death, or are u sad cause of buffshear cause u need suicide to get all buffs, unless u are crap player who need bot stick with u.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
The problem is, that most ppl don't know how to deal with the problem and reward the buffshearer...but...if Babybanana plays a BD and wants to "solo", all I can say is /rofl :p

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe one could say just becuse you played a scout you deserve to get added on. And before you say anything i know you dont add ect ect just saying ;)

yes i deserve to get added on when i play my scout i know ;) thats why i dont come here an make tread about how people add on me because im a scout and im kos :)

PewPewAS50.50

Banned
AHahahahaha, this is class mate.

Banana, how on earth can you even begin to whine about anything? Your the biggest coward of players, chickenlegged, running little twat there ever was. How you got to rr11 on your pathetic hunter is beyond me.

Every fight I had vs you ever I either 3 shoted you, or you tried to run and failed misserably. You add alot, you zerg even more and you are the kind of hunter who /send pet /run for his life until at fullgroup of friendlys passes and can lend some aid.

YOU ARE A PATHETIC PLAYER ( as I remb you ) and YOU have NO right WHATSOFINGEVER to QQ, cry, whine, have a say in or whinge against anything. And by comming here, outright crying about buffshears is just making you the laughing stock mate.

Haha, fantastic that you never cease to entertain :cheers:

* P.S haha have you put backpos stun on your quickbar yet, and got rid of ml10 spear HAhAHAHAHAHahahahaha newbie!! :fluffle:

Septina

Part of the furniture

Banana, how on earth can you even begin to whine about anything? Your the most coward players, chickenlegged, running little twat there ever was. How you got to rr11 on your pathetic hunter is beyond me.

Every fight I had vs you ever I either 2 shoted you, or you tried to run and failed misserably. You add alot, you zerg even more and you are the kind of hunter who /send pet /run for his life until at fullgroup of friendlys passes and can lend some aid.

YOU ARE A PATHETIC PLAYER ( as I remb you ) and YOU have NO right WHATSOFINGEVER to QQ, cry, whine, have a say in or whinge against anything. And by comming here, outright crying about buffshears is just making you the laughing stock mate.

* P.S haha have you put backpos stun on your quickbar yet, and got rid of ml10 spear HAhAHAHAHAHahahahaha newbie!! :fluffle:

I heard Dorimor chained you in Thid, ahahahahahaha
lol.gif

:)()

krall

Fledgling Freddie
Rofl still the same here I see.

1) u may not add
2) u may not use the tools given to u from Mythic
3) u may not play spercific classes
4) u may not kill enemys of lower rr
5) u may not farm towers and bridges
6) u may not use DI bots

Follow this and enforce it on others - lol ohh lol

For the love of God - play how u like and let others do it too. Let it go - go outside and smell the comming spring, and laugh at how lame they all are. Then go back in turn on the comp and play the game the way u wanna play:):drink:

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie

Banana, how on earth can you even begin to whine about anything? Your the biggest coward of players, chickenlegged, running little twat there ever was. How you got to rr11 on your pathetic hunter is beyond me.

Every fight I had vs you ever I either 3 shoted you, or you tried to run and failed misserably. You add alot, you zerg even more and you are the kind of hunter who /send pet /run for his life until at fullgroup of friendlys passes and can lend some aid.

/rofl
U seeing wet dreams again?
Have u even ever killed me?
Or died with your stealth zerg, when i killed u all solo with my hunter?

PewPewAS50.50

Banned
Are you related to Dorimor by any chance? :eek:

Only a DNA sample will prove otherwise :p

Banan, you are a shite hunter. You got to rr11 by standing on bled and nottmore keep walls during sieges.

I remb you when u where rr2-3 and you died to 1 PA and many times one could down you with a one garrote + achilles.

Then you got rr10 and you tried to do some "solo" ( you + 2-3 buddies ) and you died just as much as you did as rr2-3. I say again, you are a shite player, you have a shite template, you play like shite and until recently you didn't even use backpos stun. And the FACT that you ran around with a ml10 spear for like 6 months says everything, YOU ARE A SHITE PLAYER.

Now by all means beeing shite at a game is not the whole world, and in the big picture it does not matter, but again..you are a shite hunter incapable of killing anything 1v1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom