FH news Steven Hawking reverses opinion on God!

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
Well to be fair, Scouse has been talking an awful lot of shit in the Koran thread.

:)

Don't take it personally Scouse, we all talk a lot of shit, thats why FH is here, nowhere else would have us.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I never take things personally. Or type entire posts in capitals ;)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Started in a wolf game? LOL, oh my. Oh my oh my.

Toht, figure it out already. People aren't targeting you, or saying you do anything. People have argued against your clearly batshit theories, which change constantly usually. They don't say these things until you display this behaviour on a per thread basis. Yes Cal goes round chasing you through every thread, but he clearly hates you. You've clearly got a complex about it, you think nath takes things personally because you obviously do. I would think it's quite clear by now that most people here don't think like you, so maybe you shouldn't project what you feel and think onto others actions and words?

Maybe people wouldn't wind you up if you weren't so obviously affected by it?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Started in a wolf game? LOL, oh my. Oh my oh my.

Toht, figure it out already. People aren't targeting you, or saying you do anything. People have argued against your clearly batshit theories, which change constantly usually. They don't say these things until you display this behaviour on a per thread basis. Yes Cal goes round chasing you through every thread, but he clearly hates you. You've clearly got a complex about it, you think nath takes things personally because you obviously do. I would think it's quite clear by now that most people here don't think like you, so maybe you shouldn't project what you feel and think onto others actions and words?

Maybe people wouldn't wind you up if you weren't so obviously affected by it?

Oi I don't chase him around in threads at all!!! I just simply don't put it in a nice way as Nath when telling him his thoughts are batshit! and I don't hate anyone in the world ever, that's a very strong word! Annoyed that he never answers a question yes but hate no no no no. Anyway after ignoring him, it's all good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom