Steveh Zerg

Cathul

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
On other hand i wont waste my time trying to explain to a mean boy like u the sense of my post.

Bad excuse for not being even remotely able to do so.

Can you hear me laughing at you, hib-idiot?

/Cathul

Gahn

Resident Freddy
So Sad boy

Cathul said:
Bad excuse for not being even remotely able to do so.

Can you hear me laughing at you, hib-idiot?

/Cathul

Can u hear me crying at u? poor tard

Zarff

Fledgling Freddie
cba to read the whole post, but steveh don't deny you've always liked to move in more than 1fg...you and your 2-3 fg roleplaying zerg in HW was well known even before I took my long break. If you wanna play that way it's your choice and nothing I can do about it but just deny the facts.

Miff

Fledgling Freddie
To be absolutely honest . Steveh you even zerg my thread, 154 replies in 20 hours :twak: ;)

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Zarff said:
cba to read the whole post, but steveh don't deny you've always liked to move in more than 1fg...you and your 2-3 fg roleplaying zerg in HW was well known even before I took my long break. If you wanna play that way it's your choice and nothing I can do about it but just deny the facts.

Tbh thats what I talked about. We can write anything, we can write the facts and the technical problems why we couldnt go in zerg if we wannted to. We cant go RR because half of us going to ld just in pk-cs.

is there any point in trying to explain the facts ? no. u believe the rumors insted of using ur head. and this goes for everyone in this forum. Its sad I only learnt english for 2 years so I cant explain the facts better than I did in my last 2 larger post (maybe you couldnt understand it, but I doubt it), what noone read (as it seems) just ignoring and saying what he heard on /as /gu from funny friends who think its really funny to pretend someone being a zerg-leader, even if he isnt it.
I feel sorry for you all, I hope one day you may will realise the facts and will use your own head instead of accepting someone else's words without any experience about it.

anyway if you wanna read the facts instead of rumors and lies, just read 70th post and maybe 101st post in this thread.

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
Zarff said:
cba to read the whole post, but steveh don't deny you've always liked to move in more than 1fg...you and your 2-3 fg roleplaying zerg in HW was well known even before I took my long break.

to be honest, if u don't know what the fuck is the thread about, don't play smartass
just for once more:
when was your long break? a year ago? maybe a bit more? read post #96 and rewrite your post ^^

robbe

Loyal Freddie
ppl dont wanna die as its fucking pain to port / rebuff takes like 20 mins :p

corpsefucking shitwhore game I say

Zarff

Fledgling Freddie
AngeLujo said:
to be honest, if u don't know what the fuck is the thread about, don't play smartass
just for once more:
when was your long break? a year ago? maybe a bit more? read post #96 and rewrite your post ^^
glad to see ppl still kept some good old fashioned hostillity... no I had a 6 months break and started playing again 1 week ago....and about playing smartass- wth are you on about boy? Steveh and his zerglings were such a hot topic 6 months ago also...so go stuff your 1½ year up where the sun doesn't shine? ppl didn't even know who steveh were 1 year ago.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Miff said:
when you run three fg´s stuck to eachother

We haven't had this discussion yet, nope nope.

Anyway Steveh running three other grps stuck to him is utter BS. I'm playing all the time and seen him running FG+ to keepraids etc only.

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Zarff said:
glad to see ppl still kept some good old fashioned hostillity... no I had a 6 months break and started playing again 1 week ago....and about playing smartass- wth are you on about boy? Steveh and his zerglings were such a hot topic 6 months ago also...so go stuff your 1½ year up where the sun doesn't shine? ppl didn't even know who steveh were 1 year ago.

well u wrong. I rolled my sorc in september and I was in 2 fg aod zerg with my theurg only , and I was playing with it 1 year ago now. so, I am sorry but you dont remember correctly.

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Mamy. mamy Steveh zerging again! Calm down my child drink your milk and go to bad, it's too late you know, it's 20:00.

Plz show some maturity, you act like a 6 year old idiot child. If you call this zerging you better cancel you account before NF comes or you have to buy an A4 size hanky to dry up your tears.

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
Zarff said:

dunno why u want other than hostility.. u come here, u tell us that u didn't even read the damn thread but u still have a very strong opinion about everything goin on for 10+ pages.. yes u deserve hostility
and anyways what Uberalma said.. my merc got 50 10 months ago, and only my wiz was in the zerging period
and yes u are right again, Steveh was nowhere 1 year ago... think he was only about rr6 that time, that's what i call nothing aswell..

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Zarff said:
ppl didn't even know who steveh were 1 year ago.
I did he helped me kill stuff in yggdra. Only time I've seen em solo. Then HDS came with Lourker and Locomo and zerged us. I still have nightmares about firbys. :(

BTW 2year back Steveh was strong Myrmiddon.

Zarff

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
i'm still nothing /cry
you're more than nothing bubble- a good and honorful player means a hell lot more than a fucking realm rank, but guesss alot of people have a hard time seing that.

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
Zarff said:
you're more than nothing bubble- a good and honorful player means a hell lot more than a fucking realm rank, but guesss alot of people have a hard time seing that.

then maybe u should ask a few albs about who was Steveh a year ago, maybe 2 years ago... as a mid u hardly know what an alb did for his own realm (i mean any alb, not only 1). I said that rr for only a piece of information that Steveh was an old (and very well known) player then aswell, just like now... maybe there weren't that much whine then, as ppl could accept things goin on, instead of crying like a baby

Gahn

Resident Freddy
So

AngeLujo said:
then maybe u should ask a few albs about who was Steveh a year ago, maybe 2 years ago... as a mid u hardly know what an alb did for his own realm (i mean any alb, not only 1). I said that rr for only a piece of information that Steveh was an old (and very well known) player then aswell, just like now... maybe there weren't that much whine then, as ppl could accept things goin on, instead of crying like a baby

In all honesty, apart all the crap of the thread, u say me that yesterday night u were lot running in 1 fg? And having no adds from other fg Albs if not running at clip range for adding?

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
In all honesty, apart all the crap of the thread, u say me that yesterday night u were lot running in 1 fg? And having no adds from other fg Albs if not running at clip range for adding?

That's it. Steveh 99% of the time runs with his own fg. He can't control adds. Until Mythic would be decided to let only 1 fg to enter in each forntier per realm there will be adds.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Tbh

Tafaya Anathas said:
That's it. Steveh 99% of the time runs with his own fg. He can't control adds. Until Mythic would be decided to let only 1 fg to enter in each forntier per realm there will be adds.

We had same problem in Emain yesterday in early night, so we decided to switch to Odin; ofc it was dead there, so back in Emain 1 hour later and perma outnumbered by Albs, apart 1 fight where we screwed it and got kicked anyway.
So the all point is if u wanna run an fg, maybe after some time that u get adds from your RealmMates, move elsewhere? run in other dirs? else to me it seems u wanna count on adds if u get it.

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
We had same problem in Emain yesterday in early night, so we decided to switch to Odin; ofc it was dead there, so back in Emain 1 hour later and perma outnumbered by Albs, apart 1 fight where we screwed it and got kicked anyway.
So the all point is if u wanna run an fg, maybe after some time that u get adds from your RealmMates, move elsewhere? run in other dirs? else to me it seems u wanna count on adds if u get it.

we had the same problem tbh ^^ was damn irritating when we got a good fight, shitloads of albs arrive, Steveh and Kkrisz goes ld so no MA and no endu.. yes it suxx
try to avoid the zerg when there's 70+ albs in emain :/
when we saw that hibs are killin our realmm8s at mmg, we sat down on the hill and waited for the killspam to end, then we went down to fight and more albs arrived... so don't tell me we don't do everything to avoid the zerg, it's simply impossible :(

Eroa

Banned
Zarff said:

One thing is for sure, People dont have a hard time seeing you Zarff as fat as you are :touch: :p

:wub:

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
daoc_xianghua said:
agree with you that hib > all atm theres absolutaly no doubt but saying we cant beat them so we come back with 2fg´s+ is the wrong way

-think about a viable setup

if hibs > all then there is no viable set-up... ~~

Anyhows, I'm in outcast and apparently we only run 1fg unlike steveh.. tho tbh anytime I've seen steveh he's been in a fg like us.. but wait, if I can see him we're already 2fg! oh no! outcast are zergers too :( :(

Oh and that fight steveh's group was having with hibs at silo we (FL group not outcast -- outcast pretty inactive atm) added on cos we were still pissed at hibs for camping at mmg the fight before that yet again... ^^

Puppet

Part of the furniture
TBH its all whine. Its VERY rare there is a high RR caster-group out for Hibernians. Eclipse at the moment for a good part PvE'ing on Mid/Excal. Nolby Pride left server a few weeks ago.

So whats that high-RR opted-castergroup exactly? The one 1 RR6-caster and rest lower RR without a warden ? Or the tankgroup we ran with 1 RR5-eldritch?

Or the Blademaster group with 3 druids?

Malev (and Xiang) might have a point that Hibs > All at the moment but that is if the Hibs come with the best uber opted ganksquad with artifacts, high ML's and high RR.

It might have been there; but I didnt see that group. Didnt see it for 2 weeks either tbh.

It just isnt happening at the moment on Prydwen. We're having fun with different setups; some more gimped, some more opted. Most whines about Hibs being so uber is based on 'Put 8 wizards in a group all sync Volcanic Pillar on INC and they die': It does not happen.

Combine that with the fact Hibernia has no relics and you should, if you somehow manage to run a good group, some victories against 80-90% of the Hib fg's out.

The thing with Steveh... ah well; surely he runs 1fg at times and surely he runs 2-3 fg at times. I stopped caring. Made a rule for myselves: If I see *THEM* (Mids/Albs) add, I will add. Steveh runs 1fg but there is, in Emain, always a group close by. Small zone if you go ATK - MTK and lower RR Albs can sometimes leech up from the guildgroups and will follow closely. Cant even blame em.

And the thing is: Everyone is adding; its VERY VERY rare to see a fg of enemies pass by a fight and say 'hey they having a fair fg vs fg lets not interfere'. So basically you get threated like you threat someone else.

All Im saying at the moment a good setup group should do very well against 80-90% of the Hibs group out. And that one time that RR8-RR11 players team up do you seriously expect a chance against that in only medium-efficient groups at best? If I run in avg. RR5-group I dont expect to win over the old-Public Enemies group either.

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
You can't get groups in hib without dps debuff fyi x|

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Gahn said:

Last night we ran in 1FG
We had adds and you guys also had adds.
Guess it couldn't help helped, if you see an enemy you should attack them..but we were moving as 1FG same as the FL group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom