Steveh Zerg

Miff

Fledgling Freddie
People who know me from the game or IRL know i dont usually whine much. So spare me the QQ comments and so on. Let me tell you my story now.

Today our guild group went out to run in Emain for about three hours we met barely any enemies which pretty much sucks. All of a sudden we saw steveh kill spam and thought hey fun , hopefully he doesnt bring zerg so we can have some fun fg vs fg fights. Seeing we were almost only mids in emain except the occasional soloers we were hoping for some fights.

Well stevehs reputation doesnt do him justice, its worse than i feared. I thought the guy just zerged for keeps or to kill mid or hib zerg back but oh man was I wrong. The guy constantly roamed with three fgs stuck to him or in five three seconds (!) add range. And it wasn´t just our bad luck it happened three to four times before we decided to log cause of unfair players. Feels pretty sad cause this was last time for a while I could play and was hoping for some fun and good movie clips to be recorded. Guess ill have to play a game where people have a sense of sportsmanship and isnt just out to win eazily. At least split up on occasion.

I mean why zerg when its nothing out ? If someone can please answer that question i take back this "whine".

And if you wanna flame me for beeing a whiner , go ahead. I think my whining is justified since it wrowened the night for my group and probably others as well.

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Haven't seen him zerg now, atm he's running AoD fg.

Miff

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Blame MG campers.

when you run three fg´s stuck to eachother when theres only 1 enemy group out running , what chance do one have but to camp mg? If you guys tried splitting up more and run fair groups prydwen rvr woudn´t be dying. But now it won´t take long til you can run your three fg vs no enemies at all. Cause multiple people i know from the game has quit just cause of this reason. And the reason is you run around for hours on end and nothing to kill . Cause all are gathering til they get 3fgs and dare to move out forcing the enemy group who was hoping for 1 on 1´s to log.
It´s a moment 22 but if 1 person decides to quit game cause of it every day i think prydwen is doomed in six months.

Miff

Fledgling Freddie
Eva said:
Haven't seen him zerg now, atm he's running AoD fg.

Please don´t defend him cause he got boored of to few rps with 3 fg vs the occasional soloers since all normal fg´s logged. Cause im certain that was what happened .

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Aye, because of course only alb zergs when theres nothing else out. Zerg whines are useless in their entirity. What's the point?, everyone does it :p. Gurantee there'll be some sort of savage/chanter/caster group/bof/sos/minstrel whine involved here too. Not to pick at the author, but it seems this is what happens when a whine thread is born.

:sex:

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Miff said:
People who know me from the game or IRL know i dont usually whine much. So spare me the QQ comments and so on. Let me tell you my story now.

Today our guild group went out to run in Emain for about three hours we met barely any enemies which pretty much sucks. All of a sudden we saw steveh kill spam and thought hey fun , hopefully he doesnt bring zerg so we can have some fun fg vs fg fights. Seeing we were almost only mids in emain except the occasional soloers we were hoping for some fights.

Well stevehs reputation doesnt do him justice, its worse than i feared. I thought the guy just zerged for keeps or to kill mid or hib zerg back but oh man was I wrong. The guy constantly roamed with three fgs stuck to him or in five three seconds (!) add range. And it wasn´t just our bad luck it happened three to four times before we decided to log cause of unfair players. Feels pretty sad cause this was last time for a while I could play and was hoping for some fun and good movie clips to be recorded. Guess ill have to play a game where people have a sense of sportsmanship and isnt just out to win eazily. At least split up on occasion.

I mean why zerg when its nothing out ? If someone can please answer that question i take back this "whine".

And if you wanna flame me for beeing a whiner , go ahead. I think my whining is justified since it wrowened the night for my group and probably others as well.

i not read it all but just look what guild he in....
think its a load of bulshit

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
We never have stuck to steveh's fg.... perhaps you want no albs at all instead rvring?hibs are doing a great job of that, make albs roll more scouts mates xDDDDDDD

Miff

Fledgling Freddie
Steveh said:
i not read it all but just look what guild he in....
think its a load of bulshit

A load of bullshit ? Yeah i probably imagined beeing whiped by three fg ,four ports in a row. And what does my guild have to do with that ? And before replying read it all. Just prooves again how ignorant you are. And saying i bullshit is a tad harsch since you dont know me. I dont judge you , i just judge the way you play.

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Miff said:
The guy constantly roamed with three fgs stuck to him or in five three seconds (!) add range. And it wasn´t just our bad luck it happened three to four times before we decided to log cause of unfair players.

When did this game become CS? SO what if he was running in 3fgs, the game is MMORPG its not 1fgvs1fgRvRRPG. Yea ppl like to compare skills vs other realms elite grps of equal calibur but just dont forget that its solely not a 1fg game, ive had some brilliant 1fg vs 1fg fights but equally ive had some brilliant zerg fights.
If u endlessly get zerged and dont want that kind of action try a different area, emain is the 1st place were a zerg will be biggest (generally).

At the end of the day we all pay subs if steveh gets his moneys worth/satisfaction from doing what he does then so be it, and if you dont get from the game what it isnt offering ie FG RvR dont moan about as it only has to offer what the opposition decides to field.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
albs dont zerg anymore, not enuf of em go rvr anymore cos of the gimpness of us against mid/hib grps. What pisses me off is the consist adding of hib and mid grps when 1 grp of mids/hibs in in combat.

Miff

Fledgling Freddie
Kreig did you also have a brilliant Zerg[with many fairly high rr] vs FG fights as well. Then you are probably the only one. I like zerg vs zerg fights at times it can be very fun, i like 2 fg vs 2fg as long as there is some balance to the fights. But when there is for three hours no one in emain and all of a sudden theres three fg running together for no reason at all , since they didnt even try us 1fg vs 1fg i get scared at what people find fun.

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
I dont know which server u play on, but not on pry :) anyway I had a good laugh at you, so just keep on the whine :)

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Miff said:
when you run three fg´s stuck to eachother when theres only 1 enemy group out running , what chance do one have but to camp mg? If you guys tried splitting up more and run fair groups prydwen rvr woudn´t be dieing. But now it won´t take long til you can run your three fg vs no enemies at all. Cause multiple people i know from the game has quit just cause of this reason. And the reason is you run around for hours on end and nothing to kill . Cause all are gathering til they get 3fgs and dare to move out forcing the enemy group who was hoping for 1 on 1´s to log.
It´s a moment 22 but if 1 person decides to quit game cause of it every day i think prydwen is doomed in six months.

Define fair? Equal grps were you have equal chance of dyeing to the enemy? Fair? How about make grps of bugged classes or overpowered classes that mythic wont tone down?

Most ppl that play RvR like to win (heck its not fun lying down and eating grass) after all it is human nature to be competive. In an situation vs an enemy ur not going to give them the fair chance are u? If u can attack them in teh back whilst there unaware you will, if you can make a FG of RR10 ML10 opted near invincable you will.

Fairness + fighting doesnt come into the same sentence, theres always going to be someone who has the uper hand in most situations and there will always be a loser and a winner in some sence of the word.

If you dont like these things then you must be a very nieve person as the world - IRL is full of such things. Either adapt and overcome or give up, btw adapting and overcoming can actually be giving up :p If u get beat by opt grps u cant win against dont play them they will give up in teh end - you win, if u cant beat the zerg, use hit n run tactics or other cowardly tricks, failing that zerg them back.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
It ruins alot for the rest of the players. Imagine the whine if Maelstrom and BO and BaF teamed up and ran 3fg 24/7. That would be so much fun.

You can have all relics just stop the zerg or move to Snowdonia.

This is for Steveh :kissit:

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Miff said:
Kreig did you also have a brilliant Zerg[with many fairly high rr] vs FG fights as well. Then you are probably the only one. I like zerg vs zerg fights at times it can be very fun, i like 2 fg vs 2fg as long as there is some balance to the fights. But when there is for three hours no one in emain and all of a sudden theres three fg running together for no reason at all , since they didnt even try us 1fg vs 1fg i get scared at what people find fun.

just got a very nice fight with Klan Nidstang guild group.ask them how many we are there.respect to you guys.hope you not follow the usualy mid tactic = WHINE if they got owned

we got a LD in the middle of the fight and got another at the end and we still win with 7 ppl and 6 ppl.

and i agree with Sycho.i blame mg campers

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Miff said:

What do u expect them to do, sounds like a one off tbh, and if you went back a 2nd time vs 3fgs with ur 1fg your quite stupid.

Yea we've all been in the same situation i expect at one time or another, but for all they new could of been more enemys around if you were there. Secondly they were looking for a fight, probley vs BG/Grapple Hib grps and hold on they saw u... There not gunna draw straws and decide which 8 of them gets to have a crack at fighting you. Its not like that.

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
atos said:
It ruins alot for the rest of the players. Imagine the whine if Maelstrom and BO and BaF teamed up and ran 3fg 24/7. That would be so much fun.

If they did ppl would learn fast and wouldnt bother attempting to fight them unless they were idiots, and in the end they would go back to 1fg from boredom of no fights. Not to mention that organising 3fgs of any quality would be more hassle than worth tbh.

Miff

Fledgling Freddie
Kreig said:
If they did ppl would learn fast and wouldnt bother attempting to fight them unless they were idiots, and in the end they would go back to 1fg from boredom of no fights. Not to mention that organising 3fgs of any quality would be more hassle than worth tbh.

still steveh does it , hence why emain is empty for three hours before the storm :twak:

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
The amount of bollocks posted on this forum, no wonder no one plays pryd hardly, even i have been talking it xD

But seriously no alb fgs out there run together, i may aswell whine about everytime mid have zerged me, infact i will not because i will only get same replies back as people have posted here.

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Kreig said:
When did this game become CS? SO what if he was running in 3fgs, the game is MMORPG its not 1fgvs1fgRvRRPG. Yea ppl like to compare skills vs other realms elite grps of equal calibur but just dont forget that its solely not a 1fg game, ive had some brilliant 1fg vs 1fg fights but equally ive had some brilliant zerg fights.
If u endlessly get zerged and dont want that kind of action try a different area, emain is the 1st place were a zerg will be biggest (generally).

At the end of the day we all pay subs if steveh gets his moneys worth/satisfaction from doing what he does then so be it, and if you dont get from the game what it isnt offering ie FG RvR dont moan about as it only has to offer what the opposition decides to field.

I stand by that tbh.

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Miff said:

give me name of the guild groups who follow me pls :)

that 3 fg number is nearly right but thats the only one when right in your spot
Fl runing with one group Rising Force runing with one group and we runing with one guild group.
so you mean that 3 fg guild group all sticking to me or following me near in clip range ? :)

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
pfft hahaha rofl etc..
gimme screenshot of us runnin 4-5 fg (fuck mg-s, can never have a clean fight there) would love to see myself running in a zerg, i may get famous ^^
maybe u're whining for the same thing, fame, tbh it works, u see? lotta ppl answering your bullshit, makin their minds up on your idiotism

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:

meet you there

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
Miff stop camping apk like your grp did this evening, that is why some albs zerg.

Stop do all lame adds in 1fg vs 1fg fights, thats why some albs zerg.

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
FL ain't running guild groups xo random groups ftw!

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Steveh said:
give me name of the guild groups who follow me pls :)

that 3 fg number is nearly right but thats the only one when right in your spot
Fl runing with one group Rising Force runing with one group and we runing with one guild group.
so you mean that 3 fg guild group all sticking to me or following me near in clip range ? :)

Stev leave him, if its easier to him to accept that a gimp non opted fg can kill them, let him say such lies, if he wanna be a liar who imagine things which doesnt exist, so let it be.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
We do not take the game seriously steveh or my guild would of rolled mid xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom