Steveh Zerg

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
daoc_xianghua said:
you killed 4fg´s randoms hibs woah y00 r0x tbh

and btw who are you should i know you ?

its probley better you don't know me ^^
You the hero who runs around trying to hit my Cleric unstyled

(Oh Random hibs included JH and Pox's group :p)

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
its probley better you don't know me ^^
You the hero who runs around trying to hit my Cleric unstyled

(Oh Random hibs included JH and Pox's group :p)

lol you retard :eek:
first of all we didnt even have a gg out on saturday, maybe 3-4 JH in group

2nd when i hit you unstyled its probably cuz i want to keep you interupted, thres no point to deal dmg as hero in a caster group and when bard´s end song is interupted well then i hit u unstyled not gonna waste a end pot for u

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
daoc_xianghua said:
lol you retard :eek:
first of all we didnt even have a gg out on saturday, maybe 3-4 JH in group

2nd when i hit you unstyled its probably cuz i want to keep you interupted, thres no point to deal dmg as hero in a caster group and when bard´s end song is interupted well then i hit u unstyled not gonna waste a end pot for u

I'm a retard because i don't know your group setup? only knowing names.

Or am i a retart for thinking a Hero should be Grappling 2 mercs on your bard rather that hitting a cleric unstyled?

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
I'm a retard because i don't know your group setup? only knowing names.

Or am i a retart for thinking a Hero should be Grappling 2 mercs on your bard rather that hitting a cleric unstyled?

bard runs to PBae => byebye merc´s

and why do your merc´s hit bard when there are casters free..

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
daoc_xianghua said:
bard runs to PBae => byebye merc´s

and why do your merc´s hit bard when there are casters free..

I dunno?
Maybe the casters had ZZZzzz's over there heads and the Interupter of the group was free?

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
I dunno?
Maybe the casters had ZZZzzz's over there heads and the Interupter of the group was free?

yeh hib casters are usually mezzed very long and bard is TEH interupter in hib group :D

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
I love it when people talk about alb's situation in rvr lately, i have only seen tdd/eclipse/NP/AD as only good hib fgs (golden age do ok too aswell as some mixed hib fgs, they try a lot even if they die sometimes and the fgs i mentioned played when bg/grapple wasn't about even vs savage fgs) then we get the hib fgs that suddenly become good when grapple/bg is introduced into daoc along with 3-4 pets, 2xgp (which is an instant iwin button vs caster enemy groups usually).

I am not saying alb is very hard, it's very hard though to get a group of higher rr, same ML and the classes to beat hib fgs right now, you _need_ to have the majority of your fg in alb high rr to win(i do not do this because it's unfair to rest of guild and i play with whatever i have) vs even lower rr hib fgs sometimes now(even fadeh said this and he's right).Some albs have given up too, i haven't and only will give up when i am very bored of daoc.Most daoc players do not wish to make dedicated groups because of like what i said.

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
daoc_xianghua said:
yeh hib casters are usually mezzed very long and bard is TEH interupter in hib group :D

hib casters mezed ? thats just a dream

Cathul

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
show me the part in the rules of conduct where it's stated that zergwhines are not allowed~~~~ :rolleyes:

If that's all you can do in rl (i.e. posting zergwhines in forums like this), fine. And tbh, i don't give a f**k about your 8vs8 play. The more you get zerged by Steveh or anyone else, the more fun this game brings to most of the people playing this game. Hopefully it makes you and your elitist friends quit the game sooner than later.

/Cathul

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
remi said:
let me guess, you were out at 1300 then logged too then loggin at 0300 again?
Lies, was around 16.00 -> 18.00 cet, ye I know early, but later = too many hibs, and also .dk played football yesterday so went to friends to watch it at six :D

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Steveh said:
hib casters mezed ? thats just a dream

You know, most fights between good grps lasts more than 1 minute, and hibs don't use 2 gps in one fight - and if they did it'd be down for the next 28 minutes - and mezz immunity is just 1 minute, so yes hib casters are often mezzed in fights, not so much in the start of a fight though. But you know, they can also resists mezz and then GP is used with only say 5 of the grp mezzed cos 3 resisted/was out of radius/had ceremonial up and mezz would then stick on those...

Cathul

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
just on Alliance chat:
<stealther> OMGGG
<stealther> 5fg Albs INC AMG E
<stealther> it's stevehs fg
<random funny person> relic raid!

Yeah, must be very strange that some alb-groups arrive at amg after a port to Emain Macha... :eek6:
Sometimes i really think how stupid one must be to not realize this...

/Cathul

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
daoc_xianghua said:
you killed 4fg´s randoms hibs woah y00 r0x tbh

and btw who are you should i know you ?

Oh i'll answer that question ^^

I'm a level 12 Enchanter called Ayese

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Cathul said:
Yeah, must be very strange that some alb-groups arrive at amg after a port to Emain Macha... :eek6:

/Cathul

Yeah, where did i mention that the alb-groups arrive at amg from the apk direction :eek6:

/Tare

Cathul

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
Yeah, where did i mention that the alb-groups arrive at amg from the apk direction :eek6:

/Tare

You ever looked on a map of Emain Macha?

Tareregion said:
<stealther> OMGGG
<stealther> 5fg Albs INC AMG E

"E" stands for east i think. And now go take a look on your maps and tell me what's east of AMG?

/Cathul

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
E = Emain. Unlike common alb rumours, the whole RvR scene isn't just Emain. There's also the possibility of Odins (=amgO/hmgO) and Hadrian's Wall (=hmgHW/mmgHW)

/Tare

Cathul

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
E = Emain. Unlike common alb rumours, the whole RvR scene isn't just Emain. There's also the possibility of Odins (=amgO/hmgO) and Hadrian's Wall (=hmgHW/mmgHW)

/Tare

Doesn't disprove the fact that milegates were, are and always will be hotspots. There will always be several groups of albs inc'ing at amg in emain, especially after a port.

I for myself always shorten the direction "East" with E, and if i want to say "Emain" i write "Emain". Makes things much easier, 'cause it prevents misunderstandings.

/Cathul

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Omg

Cathul said:
Doesn't disprove the fact that milegates were, are and always will be hotspots. There will always be several groups of albs inc'ing at amg in emain, especially after a port.

I for myself always shorten the direction "East" with E, and if i want to say "Emain" i write "Emain". Makes things much easier, 'cause it prevents misunderstandings.

/Cathul

You ended up questioning on Hibs Code to describe where action is? :eek6:

Cathul

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
You ended up questioning on Hibs Code to describe where action is? :eek6:

Want to show me the question mark (a sign for a question if you didn't know) in my posting quoted by you?

kthnxbye

/Cathul

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Really

Cathul said:
Want to show me the question mark (a sign for a question if you didn't know) in my posting quoted by you?

kthnxbye

/Cathul

Only thing i wish is that u stfu tbh, worst whiner than the thread starter, period.

Cathul

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
Only thing i wish is that u stfu tbh, worst whiner than the thread starter, period.

Ohhhh, wankerboy couldn't show me the question he mentioned in his posting....

Talk to my hand hib-idiot...

/Cathul

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Hehe 10 page whine thread cos some fotm mid had a bad day in emain.

Mael, 50th ment.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Ah

Cathul said:
Ohhhh, wankerboy couldn't show me the question he mentioned in his posting....

Talk to my hand hib-idiot...

/Cathul

Only boy i c here is clearly u, hence the need of be offensive.
On other hand i wont waste my time trying to explain to a mean boy like u the sense of my post.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Maeloch said:
Hehe 10 page whine thread cos some fotm mid had a bad day in emain.

Mael, 50th ment.

NERF STT :p

Maeloch your probley the only person our group fears :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom