Steveh Zerg

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Zarff said:
you're more than nothing bubble- a good and honorful player means a hell lot more than a fucking realm rank, but guesss alot of people have a hard time seing that.

/hugs Zarff

(Please don't bolt me ^^)

Zede

Part of the furniture
I have been in AoD groups, and not once, not once has Steveh ran as a Zerg.

Now, this is what happens :

Arrive emain, go outside look around. Few peeps shouting for clerics and sorcerers. Wait 10 mins....i join the random grp, A Pally, an Ice Wiz, 2 Merc, an Arms and a Mini. The lack of decent cc is conerning us, wait another 20 mins, still cannot find a sorcerer.

See Steveh Grp warming up in emain. Somebody says in /g " Lets follow Steveh Group" and guess what, the random group agrees immediately. Why ? 80% of alb groups have almost zero chance of winning a fg Vs fg atm - its a simple undisputable fact. You occasionally get an good group, occasionally.

How is Steveh supposed to stop the other fg following him ? They dont stick but run pretty damn close.

Id be very happy if alb gave RvR a rest for a while and level up some new caster characters - otherwise alb rvr will die.

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Jarakin said:
Who cares, pryd rvr = dead :eek:

tbh it's fine until a good hib group comes out.. they succeed at killing it pretty darned quickly then :p but yes, I imagine from the point of view of hibs it must be quite dead looking..

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
All Im saying at the moment a good setup group should do very well against 80-90% of the Hibs group out. And that one time that RR8-RR11 players team up do you seriously expect a chance against that in only medium-efficient groups at best? If I run in avg. RR5-group I dont expect to win over the old-Public Enemies group either.

Too bad majority of albs can't put together a so-called set group to kill some of the fotm easymoders out there(most of the hibs aren't and they know who they are) because you simply need higher rr, just as good ML and to always have to use the same classes whilst the other realms can just whack together lots of different classes and still have a chance against your alb set group also most still need ToA sc but in alb it's like 504p a scroll so no wonder some need it still xE.Though however, one good eldritch can make half on alb caster fg completely useless unless the cleric cures nearsight, shame albs have that in the matter line.

Pryd rvr has been dead for ages compared to the french/german servers :/ they didn't even advertise or hardly sell daoc here in uk which may be one of the reasons english servers are lowly populated.

Starbuck

Fledgling Freddie
I don't think anyone can relaly complain about zerging becasue all realms do it form time to time.

I know for a fact that most albs hate to zerg unless they are out classed on the battle field....and even then many would rather leave than be farmed or zerg themselves.

I bet this is the same in other reams also.

Unfortunately its very unlikley that there will be a balance of numbers in any one zone at one time, so you have to take your chances...if you get zerged leave the area and the zerg will disperse.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
willowywicca said:
tbh it's fine until a good hib group comes out.. they succeed at killing it pretty darned quickly then :p but yes, I imagine from the point of view of hibs it must be quite dead looking..

That might be true but there is 1 thing I do not understand:

When Public Enemies had their roxoring group out, we came back to getting bitchslapped back to Ligen

When savages killed me in 2 seconds flat out, we came back to getting bitchslapped back to Ligen.

If Hibs make the run to Emain from Ligen despite the fact they get owned, outnumbered, outskilled, outpowered I simply dont understand why Albs dont.

Lannovar

Fledgling Freddie
I cant believe ive wasted my lunch hour reading this crap, another hour of my life that I will never get back.

Keep up the good work Steveh, I enjoy our alliance grps always fun (thats a group of 8 before anyone gets confused). :drink:

England for Euro 2004 champs :cheers:

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
And the thing is: Everyone is adding; its VERY VERY rare to see a fg of enemies pass by a fight and say 'hey they having a fair fg vs fg lets not interfere'. So basically you get threated like you threat someone else.

That's not really true, when I've been barding I've seen Osrils grp not add several times to fights (a few weeks back at that was anyways...) and as result I've tried to avoid adding on them and also not added on several other fights, especially one I think both JH and PE members can remember where the fight lasted like 10+ minutes and would have been over after 2-3 minutes in about 10 seconds had my grp added - winning the fight for PE - instead of just run by, or if we hadn't been there then 1 minute later when the alb grp we killed just past the fight would have added winning the fight for PE.

Some enemies don't do this though, and it's fully acceptable not to imo, but sometimes game would be more fun if they did ><

And ye Prydwen rvr = dead, tis incredibly boring server atm.

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:

When Public Enemies had their roxoring group out, we came back to getting bitchslapped back to Ligen

When savages killed me in 2 seconds flat out, we came back to getting bitchslapped back to Ligen.

If Hibs make the run to Emain from Ligen despite the fact they get owned, outnumbered, outskilled, outpowered I simply dont understand why Albs dont.

There's pretty much always 1 or 2fgs of albs going around, just as there always is 1 or 2fg hibs/mids about.. it's just that they die so easily atm that you guys rarely get to see em since they spend 90% of their time waiting to port back :p

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
willowywicca said:
There's pretty much always 1 or 2fgs of albs going around, just as there always is 1 or 2fg hibs/mids about.. it's just that they die so easily atm that you guys rarely get to see em since they spend 90% of their time waiting to port back :p

So... Basically we have to camp apk to meet them? :D

Section

Fledgling Freddie
albs rox, they never zerg.

/irony off

tho i think its unfair against steveh to just mention him, still if it was 3fgs they all zerged, not just steveh.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Very nice to see Steveh´s grp out today in emain and coming back and back even though they were only alb grp in emain and for atleast 1-2 hours only enemy grp at all against 40+ mids running around.

Very nicely done and a few good fights altough it wasn´t many 1fg vs 1fg. To many mids out.

:clap: Steveh

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
Section said:
albs rox, they never zerg.

/irony off

tho i think its unfair against steveh to just mention him, still if it was 3fgs they all zerged, not just steveh.

so is 3fg the min for a zerg or is it 2fg or is it 1fg +1? mythic could of stoped zerging from the start by putting the PKs in different zones (so the PK and FK are all the same distance from eachother, so on one area becomes more desirable that the next).

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
xxManiacxx said:
Very nice to see Steveh´s grp out today in emain and coming back and back even though they were only alb grp in emain and for atleast 1-2 hours only enemy grp at all against 40+ mids running around.

Very nicely done and a few good fights altough it wasn´t many 1fg vs 1fg. To many mids out.

It was fun ^^
We won a few and lost a few(or most..:p) ^^

Some deadly mid groups were out

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
xxManiacxx said:

I would of stayed with my fg if i knew we was going to get robbed in euro 2004... :puke: even though we got zerged a few times i was willing to rvr still.Casters out there do way too much damage though lately :/

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:

and for a return u guys kick our nicely built up keep (lvl 10 with 2 lvl 10 doors :()
had nice fights, tho nearly none was clear fg vs. fg. U guys now may feel what do we feel in emain when there is nearly no enemy and shitloads of albs :( shame that Steveh's net fucked it up so we had to run with 2 mercs (maybe a bit more fotm :p)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
it was very fun aye. Just a tad more hibs and albs and we would have a superb evening. But glory to those albs and hibs that joined later on that kept coming although emain was swarmed with mids this day.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
ding,

200 posts of wajn

emain was such fun last night with middie stealth zerg and 2 fg RR8-10 teaming up @ amg

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

QQ etc

shephga

Fledgling Freddie
Yawn

Amazes me people are still whining about zergs/multi group rvr, is pathetic really they take dying in a game so seriously. One of the best things about Dark Age of Camelot is to have both mass and small scale freeform battles when and where players want to hunt, do the whiners really want a game where they can book/arrange equally balanced fights ?

Ginius

Fledgling Freddie
What whiners want are masses of rp's by slaughtering masses of enemys with just 1 fg. If they loose, they whine, if they got zerged, they whine more, if they don't get any rp's you here them crying through the whole realm....

And it's mostly mids who are starting these threads and albs fell in most of time, cause no realm is doing better then an other. But who cares? Allways fun to have someone to point at after loosing a fight :fluffle:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
this thread should be locked
Its not doing anything buy winding people up

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:

Lies lies lies lies you didnt go emain till after toa release xD

Gimmly

Banned
what the fk do u mean blame the mg campers lol where else is there to fight ? otherwise soloers or 1-2 fg run to alb zerges between them or by pks this has nuthing to do with camping mgs albs cant fight solo or in 1 fgs apart from there infils and some scouts rest are just zerges and some times a fg or 2fg ive seen some palays solo but only 1 or 2 albs are just pussys and whats wrong with mrmiffs guild steveh ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom