Status
Not open for further replies.

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
Fresh air? Beaches? You people make less sense than my fucking avatar

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Box4m said:
Maybe ppl dont want to go to the beach and get some fresh air, not like thats your business afaik. But sure i agree, anyway its not your business what ppl do in RL, in the same way u are telling me its not my business?
Ratboi no idea what it is, something i said, im not like u, this is FH, im not sitting 10minutes thinking what to say so it gets correct, its a bloody forum which noone cares about anyway. Flame flame flame it is, if u act like mesias with your wise knowledge, thats not my problem.

You telling me you just randomly insult people because you cba to think about what you post? I aint Messias.. he's dead I think. If he ever existed. Dunno how he was when/if he was alive so I cant act like him either, cant act like someone I never knew you know.

Sure, forums might be all about flaming for you, it aint for me anyway. As I said before, I post when I feel like it but I try to be somewhat nice at least, it doesnt hurt tbh. I dont see the point in acting like a teenager with the hormones flying out from my ears tbh just because I can and act like a twat to everyone because I have nothing better to say or because I cant be arsed to think about what I actually write.

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
You telling me you just randomly insult people because you cba to think about what you post? I aint Messias.. he's dead I think. If he ever existed. Dunno how he was when/if he was alive so I cant act like him either, cant act like someone I never knew you know.

Sure, forums might be all about flaming for you, it aint for me anyway. As I said before, I post when I feel like it but I try to be somewhat nice at least, it doesnt hurt tbh. I dont see the point in acting like a teenager with the hormones flying out from my ears tbh just because I can and act like a twat to everyone because I have nothing better to say or because I cant be arsed to think about what I actually write.

Nah im not telling u im randomly insulting ppl cause i cba to think about what i post. Im saying i dont take FH very serious, so if i call u something u obviously didnt even know what it was, in what way did u take that as an insult then?

And yes forums is all about whine, atleast this forum. If u wanna have a serious discussion and create peace in the world, i suggest u turn somewhere else dad.

robbe

Loyal Freddie
Shike said:

jaja gogo smart boi ... hm thats not too bright tho~

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
dont bother snoz, prydwen is 90% alblovers, just check daoc.prydwen etc ;o

Never struck you that it isn't actually about "albloving" as much as common sense? ;o

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Box4m said:
Nah im not telling u im randomly insulting ppl cause i cba to think about what i post. Im saying i dont take FH very serious, so if i call u something u obviously didnt even know what it was, in what way did u take that as an insult then?
if u dont take it very serious why u edit ur first reply and delete all and type Hi! instead of all ur retarded comment?
ur just a whining **** like some on this thread ^^

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
if u dont take it very serious why u edit ur first reply and delete all and type Hi! instead of all ur retarded comment?
ur just a whining **** like some on this thread ^^

Because i thought what i wrote was abit much even for FH, i wouldnt wanna express my entire feelings for some ppl, would be abit mean :eek:

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
I think all the poor misunderstood Maelstrom people really need is a big hug. :(

/hug

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Box4m said:

And yes forums is all about whine, atleast this forum. If u wanna have a serious discussion and create peace in the world, i suggest u turn somewhere else dad.

"Ratboi no idea what it is, something i said, im not like u, this is FH, im not sitting 10minutes thinking what to say so it gets correct, its a bloody forum which noone cares about anyway. Flame flame flame it is"

ratboi sounded like a flame or insult, wasnt sure though so i asked you. And your answer was kinda... clear.

It doesnt really have to do with seriousness, one can be "unserious" and still not behave like a twat you know.

You even make it sound as "dad" is something negative and something to be ashamed of. Or maybe you think its some weak spot (lol?) or something, who knows. This is the kinda behaviour i cant understand, its just childish to say the least, sure, if you want to be looked at as a spoiled little brat with nothing useful to say, allright, nobody will stop you (unless you go too far ofc and some mod decided its time to end your insulting/flaming) but the same goes for everyone else. If I want to object to it, I do so.

And tbh.. do you really believe one can create peace on the world over a forum regarding daoc? I dunno, but I sure as hell doubt it. Its just a game after all remember? The thought is just silly and once again, I cant see why you say such a thing. Worldpeace over FH.. allright dude, whatever floats your boat :eek7:

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Box4m said:
Because i thought what i wrote was abit much even for FH, i wouldnt wanna express my entire feelings for some ppl, would be abit mean :eek:
yea just use pm if u cant express ur feeling here.... :m00:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
robbe said:
jaja gogo smart boi ... hm thats not too bright tho~

I agree to 100%, you dont seem very bright do you. Fear not though, everyone can change with time.

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
"Ratboi no idea what it is, something i said, im not like u, this is FH, im not sitting 10minutes thinking what to say so it gets correct, its a bloody forum which noone cares about anyway. Flame flame flame it is"

ratboi sounded like a flame or insult, wasnt sure though so i asked you. And your answer was kinda... clear.

It doesnt really have to do with seriousness, one can be "unserious" and still not behave like a twat you know.

You even make it sound as "dad" is something negative and something to be ashamed of. Or maybe you think its some weak spot (lol?) or something, who knows. This is the kinda behaviour i cant understand, its just childish to say the least, sure, if you want to be looked at as a spoiled little brat with nothing useful to say, allright, nobody will stop you (unless you go too far ofc and some mod decided its time to end your insulting/flaming) but the same goes for everyone else. If I want to object to it, I do so.

And tbh.. do you really believe one can create peace on the world over a forum regarding daoc? I dunno, but I sure as hell doubt it. Its just a game after all remember? The thought is just silly and once again, I cant see why you say such a thing. Worldpeace over FH.. allright dude, whatever floats your boat :eek7:

When did i say being a dad is a bad thing? I said congratulations iirc? Im not sure where u get all stuff from

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Tareregion said:
Seems Snoz isn't the only one from Mael with issues:clap:

<SWE|neoD> big nurd u are
<SWE|neoD> wipe your fucking arse from all the shit you retard fuckhead and get a fucking life rr11 newbie and stop the fucking zerging 3am
<SWE|neoD> nurd, look in mirror
Yep and your normal, your a frigging spastic man. Half your own guild think your a retard.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Box4m said:
When did i say being a dad is a bad thing? I said congratulations iirc? Im not sure where u get all stuff from

Hmm, yep, thx for the grats. Maybe I saw some undermeaning which wasnt there in the first place. The way you have written, it can be read in 2 ways. I took the bad way since you yourself said you arent intersted in "seriousness" and likes flaming and dont give a shit about what you write. My bad.

-23:12:28- [snoz]: u wanan fuck with me thats ur choice

Tbh snoz....let me get my lube mate i'll be right over ;) RAR

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
Yep and your normal, your a frigging spastic man. Half your own guild think your a retard.
cool you know more about my guild than me? :eek: I suggest some anger management therapy Snoz, before you hurt someone irl :s

half of Maelstrom thinks you need to be kicked cos you're a retard by the way.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
snoz said:

I am guessing you are one of the people that laugh at people in wheelchairs in real life too with comments like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom