Steveh biggest retard in eastern europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
snoz said:
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ irc logs etc. Get a life. Showing one side of coin etc.

dont bother snoz, prydwen is 90% alblovers, just check daoc.prydwen etc ;o

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Pudzy said:
Snoz, if that is directed at my post, explain what exactly me and Kjel did to you to make u say that abotu us
Your post ? open eyes read whole thread ? Litmus/Pox ?

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Morchaoron said:
n00b.jpg

haha

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Box4m said:
Im watching a movie atm, looking at your clueless posts, what are you doing yourself? Obviously u have nothing better to do either?
Sitting here playing tough with hard words? Fucking handicapped, bet u are very cool guy

its weird, you seem very interested in other daocers RL tbh, some sort of fetish you got? Suggest you try and keep daoc and RL aside alittle bit more, its not healthy to mix them up too much like you seem to do.

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
its weird, you seem very interested in other daocers RL tbh, some sort of fetish you got? Suggest you try and keep daoc and RL aside alittle bit more, its not healthy to mix them up too much like you seem to do.

He asked me if i had nothing better to do, and i reply? Whats problem ratboi?

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
Try to read the whole thread if u even gonna bother say something Shike

robbe

Loyal Freddie
Shike said:

u spainiard fetish noob who u care about daocers mental state stfu fetish lamer imo !

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Box4m said:
He asked me if i had nothing better to do, and i reply? Whats problem ratboi?

ratboi? whats that? and I still withhold that I find it peculiar that you seem very interested in others RL tbh.

let me quote you for alittle :

"Im watching a movie atm, looking at your clueless posts, what are you doing yourself? Obviously u have nothing better to do either?
Sitting here playing tough with hard words? Fucking handicapped, bet u are very cool guy"

why the harsch words all the time? why you calling him handicapped? do you really care if araudry is a "cool" guy or not?

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
dont bother snoz, prydwen is 90% alblovers, just check daoc.prydwen etc ;o

dont bother with what? i havent been in rvr for ages but if you want fair fights i can recommend you great games like Unreal Tournament 2004 or Desert Combat

both have autobalance team features I'm sure you would love it, and you'll never have to whine again when you get wtfpwned (well maybe about aimbots etc, but hey its its only human to whine)

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Box4m said:
Im watching a movie atm, looking at your clueless posts, what are you doing yourself? Obviously u have nothing better to do either?
Sitting here playing tough with hard words? Fucking handicapped, bet u are very cool guy
yep getting bored since i cant play with the lag i get so i have to find something else to do like making a new movie and posting crap here^^
(i agree this reply is very clueless) ;p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Box4m said:
Try to read the whole thread if u even gonna bother say something Shike

I have read this whole sad thread once, I still cant see the reasoning behind all this hostility. Not only saying you are hostile (like you actually always are), but quite many are behaving quite bad tbh.

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Seems Snoz isn't the only one from Mael with issues:clap:

<SWE|neoD> big nurd u are
<SWE|neoD> wipe your fucking arse from all the shit you retard fuckhead and get a fucking life rr11 newbie and stop the fucking zerging 3am
<SWE|neoD> nurd, look in mirror

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
robbe said:
u spainiard fetish noob who u care about daocers mental state stfu fetish lamer imo !

uuh.. yea.. ok..

mind explaining what a spaniard fetish noob is? And go back to school and learn some grammar so you at least make sense. Also sounds like you are a racist to me, despicable excuse for a living beeing is what I would label you.

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
ratboi? whats that? and I still withhold that I find it peculiar that you seem very interested in others RL tbh.

let me quote you for alittle :

"Im watching a movie atm, looking at your clueless posts, what are you doing yourself? Obviously u have nothing better to do either?
Sitting here playing tough with hard words? Fucking handicapped, bet u are very cool guy"

why the harsch words all the time? why you calling him handicapped? do you really care if araudry is a "cool" guy or not?

Quote all you want? He asked me if i had nothing better to do, and i answered. And why on earth do you interfear with that anyway? Seems like you dont have anything better to do either then? I call him handicapped cause i think he act like one, and thats my words, nothing u need to care about. And u tell ppl to go to the beach and all, well, why are you sitting here when u should be out picking up hot chicks? Because you sit here just as much yourself, why whine on others?
And no, I dont care about other ppls Real lifes, do you?

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:

<SWE|neoD> wipe your fucking arse from all the shit you retard fuckhead and get a fucking life rr11 newbie and stop the fucking zerging 3am

For once in a lifetime i must agree 100% that was very lame of me tbh :p

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
For once in a lifetime i must agree 100% that was very lame of me tbh

hmm a /bow to you then for admitting your mistakes :) maybe there's hope for some of us still ;)

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
snoz said:
Your post ? open eyes read whole thread ? Litmus/Pox ?

You didn't exactly make it clear ;o

Altho, I would like more explanations why we're failed :p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Box4m said:
Quote all you want? He asked me if i had nothing better to do, and i answered. And why on earth do you interfear with that anyway? Seems like you dont have anything better to do either then? I call him handicapped cause i think he act like one, and thats my words, nothing u need to care about. And u tell ppl to go to the beach and all, well, why are you sitting here when u should be out picking up hot chicks? Because you sit here just as much yourself, why whine on others?
And no, I dont care about other ppls Real lifes, do you?

he act like a handicapped? Have you even met him IRL?

I care about what I want, when I want on a public forum.

Incase you missed it, I became father to my 2nd son some days ago, I dont really need to pick up chicks anymore.

I whine and object when I see things I dont like, racism, intolerance, hostility, morons etc.. when I see things like that, I post, end of story.

Nope, I dont really care about forumites RL especially much. Why would I? Aint ever gonna meet anyone IRL anyway (except for the ones I already know obviosly). Unlike you, I dont keep asking ppl personal stuff all the time either.

robbe

Loyal Freddie
Tareregion said:

lol neod quotes > all

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
he act like a handicapped? Have you even met him IRL?

I care about what I want, when I want on a puclic forum.

Incase you missed it, I became father to my 2nd son some days ago, I dont really need to pick up chicks anymore.

I whine and object when I see things I dont like, racism, intolerance, hostility, morons etc.. when I see things like that, I post, end of story.

Nope, I dont really care about forumites RL especially much. Why would I? Aint ever gonna meet anyone IRL anyway (except for the ones I already know obviosly). Unlike you, I dont keep asking ppl personal stuff all the time either.

No i havent met him irl.

Yeah sure dude, but why are you sitting here telling ppl to go to the beach and wtf ever u said, then YOU are the one caring about other ppls RL no?
Congratulations to your new baby then. And i dont ask ppl personal stuff either afaik? I say comments sometimes which might have to do with RL yes, and? They dont need to answer tbh.

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
This some spreading disease half of maelstrom caught from Grizlas before he left? Get help.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Box4m said:
No i havent met him irl.

Yeah sure dude, but why are you sitting here telling ppl to go to the beach and wtf ever u said, then YOU are the one caring about other ppls RL no?
Congratulations to your new baby then. And i dont ask ppl personal stuff either afaik? I say comments sometimes which might have to do with RL yes, and? They dont need to answer tbh.

reasoning behind going to the beach is simply to get some fresh air, get the system going again and get back some perspective. Its pretty scary how some people behave sometimes tbh. And its not caring about their RL, its about their behaviour on the forum/ingame/irc. Just seem to me that sometimes, some people might need a small break from the game and remember it is just; a game and nothing more. Whats ratboi, and why did you call me that btw? You never answered.

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
reasoning behind going to the beach is simply to get some fresh air, get the system going again and get back some perspective. Its pretty scary how some people behave sometimes tbh. And its not caring about their RL, its about their behaviour on the forum/ingame/irc. Just seem to me that sometimes, some people might need a small break from the game and remember it is just; a game and nothing more. Whats ratboi, and why did you call me that btw? You never answered.

Maybe ppl dont want to go to the beach and get some fresh air, not like thats your business afaik. But sure i agree, anyway its not your business what ppl do in RL, in the same way u are telling me its not my business?
Ratboi no idea what it is, something i said, im not like u, this is FH, im not sitting 10minutes thinking what to say so it gets correct, its a bloody forum which noone cares about anyway. Flame flame flame it is, if u act like mesias with your wise knowledge, thats not my problem.

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
somebody who creates an idiot topic like this shouldn't say the word "retard".......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom