Steveh biggest retard in eastern europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Every fight 2-4 fg's come with him. Guy gives daoc a bad name. Any retard can hit rr10 . Sad guy.

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
whats new ? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD same shit evry day.

All i can say i QQ wajn snozs :p ( we all know its true just that ppl tend to say Im allways fking running whit him and he HAVE NEVER EVER moved more then 1 fg ofc 1 fg sometimes is 34 ppl )ppl tend to "lets follow Steveh he r00x0r my world etc."we are teh 3lit3 albs :> xDDDDD

Now all wannabe´s like me QQ more on this wajn thread and yes my English stinks!
##### what ya gona tell me now ? :>
Ps:##### knows who i mean so Pm me ore flame who cares i deserv it. xDDDDDDD Hi P####

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Ignore the ***** steveh play how you like.

He never runs more than fg, who gives a fuck anyway when mids have sb assist trains on your asses lately or run 3fgs themselves? i do not care, it's rvr anyway so fuck it.

rr5 in alb= rr10 in mid 8[[[

If running best group.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
We will go invite even lv5s in alb and get every damn alb in emain to round it off if you like xD

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
Every fight 2-4 fg's come with him. Guy gives daoc a bad name. Any retard can hit rr10 . Sad guy.
heh sad to see that from u when i saw ur fg going mmg with 3 fg behind ....
ofc they werent stuck on ur ass but i m sure mids have bg so they insta add
once u find something..
and steveh run 1 fg blame the add :p

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Steveh behaves like a belgian roleplayer!!!1 right Snoz? =)

Be careful Steveh! Snoz's coming for u!

[snoz]: u wanan fuck with me thats ur choice

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
lol again someone from maelstrom, only they could whine like 10 years old girls, you should change your guild name to WeWhineAlot.
U talking about zerg ? lol u just zerged our fg at amg with 3 fg mids, I think u should just shut up, retard.

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Steveh said:
all whine thread belong to me lol
idd agreee :> we all know ppl follow you wich makes you a good leader ?`:> imo yes but ppl swearing on FH and say you NEVER runs more then 1 fg lies and we all know it couse i met you many times wich is fun either we win ore you win but many times its been more then 1 fg ok i cant say for certen that they all been on /stick to you but many times its been more then AoD and i have no hard feeeling for that you play he game howe you like it :> like evryone else but seeing ##### telling on FH he dont care about winning and he have never seeen Steveh/AoD run more then 8 ppl is a fking lies!.

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Platina said:
idd agreee :> we all know ppl follow you wich makes you a good leader ?`:> imo yes but ppl swearing on FH and say you NEVER runs more then 1 fg lies and we all know it couse i met you many times wich is fun either we win ore you win but many times its been more then 1 fg ok i cant say for certen that they all been on /stick to you but many times its been more then AoD and i have no hard feeeling for that you play he game howe you like it :> like evryone else but seeing ##### telling on FH he dont care about winning and he have never seeen Steveh/AoD run more then 8 ppl is a fking lies!.

meeted at mmg with Snoz group.they killed FL/outcast caster group when we arrived.im not sure how many albs added there before we finished.maybe some stealther or to but i not saw fg or more added at the end.
one fg? hib is added on us from behind we got scared there a bit but we managed to kill them first.after we hited the mids again.

all i can say for Snoz is try avoid the mg's much more or forgot emain.all mg's generate the zerg size army very fast.
after this meeting they zerged us with 3 fg at amg so thats happen.but i not make retarded threads on FH when we got zerged .why ? becouse i play real life to and not liveing in this game like snoz.

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Steveh said:
meeted at mmg with Snoz group.they killed FL/outcast caster group when we arrived.im not sure how many albs added there before we finished.maybe some stealther or to but i not saw fg or more added at the end.
one fg? hib is added on us from behind we got scared there a bit but we managed to kill them first.after we hited the mids again.

all i can say for Snoz is try avoid the mg's much more or forgot emain.all mg's generate the zerg size army very fast.
after this meeting they zerged us with 3 fg at amg so thats happen.but i not make retarded threads on FH when we got zerged .why ? becouse i play real life to and not liveing in this game like snoz.
i wasent there and i wasent talking about that fight, AND yes if you/me/all fight at mmgs exspect adds from stealthers ore by passing groups.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Platina said:
i wasent there and i wasent talking about that fight, AND yes if you/me/all fight at mmgs exspect adds from stealthers ore by passing groups.
so wtf u bother posting if u wasnt even there ..

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Steveh you just make me mad .. i got nothing against you irl. Seems every single fight is same and im hardly the only one to think this.

Stupid of me to make a post but just bored between ports.

Btw wtf is xeanor posting still ? Guy played daoc .. got raped whined 10x more then anyone (even heheyougotboned) went off to play somthing hes more suited to (Everquest pve) . I said before mate go enjoy your dragons no one fucking cares what you think you sucked and prooved you have no clue about game when you played, you have even less now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom