Stealthers, zergs and "optimal" groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.giriam

I really love non-stealth classes that complain about a stealther joining in on a fg vs fg fight he is close to. "Bohoo they ruin the fight and steal all the RP". Whenever a stealther pops someone with a fg close, you can bet your life on the fact that the group will tear into the popped guy. How is that better? The full group steals a hell of a lot more RP from the stealther than the stealther does from a full group in a 8v8 fight.

So, it goes both ways.

I really love mid stealthers that complain about DS and their "stealth zerg" while at the same time camp a milegate with a full group of their own. I dont really care who started what, if you dont like the way someone plays then you dont adopt it, you play differently. Dont give me any crap about needing a fg of stealthers to compete. My regular group is 3 people and we do just fine. RP sucks in a fg of stealthers anyway.

Hibs are the only realm that doesnt come with a large number of stealthers on a regular basis.

I really love people that complain about how other realms zerg. You see, if you camp a milegate somewhere and kill everything that gets there then you are the one building the zerg. The porting is on a timer, so every single person that has to release will port back at the same time as the rest, and their numbers will grow naturally until they manage to push through. How often do you see a zerg of any realm far away from their milegate? Guess not.

Discuss.

G

K

Kahland

We dont care about the RPs you leech from FG fights, its more the fight its about, getting help/adds etc. gets us alot of whines.

I think many share this opinion :p

C

Cami

Originally posted by Kahland
We dont care about the RPs you leech from FG fights, its more the fight its about, getting help/adds etc. gets us alot of whines.

Wierd... I do :(

K

klavrynd

My regular group is 3 people and we do just fine. RP sucks in a fg of stealthers anyway

give me your address so i come laugh at you irl (and find me a decent synonym for this)

as if rp doesn't suck in a group of 3

go play cs buffbotted zergling monkey

L

lillagullan

its not about RPs we whine about when stealthers add, its more about killing the other grp in a fair fight, not "i got more people and can kill u guys"

since stealthers ruin every fg vs fg fights we just have to whine at them :)

O

old.giriam

Originally posted by Indiana Jones
not another stealth whine/thread :)

May I ask how on earth you can read my post as a whine? Please quote and explain.

G

O

old.giriam

Yes, and I assure you it is no more fun for a stealther to have a FG add on his fight. Kinda ruins the fight for them aswell. Not saying anyone is right or wrong, just stating an opinion.

G

O

old.giriam

Originally posted by klavrynd
give me your address so i come laugh at you irl (and find me a decent synonym for this)
as if rp doesn't suck in a group of 3
go play cs buffbotted zergling monkey

Mhm. And the amount of well thought arguments you bring to the table just baffles me. I do belive I owe you an appology, I didnt really consider all the facts you just pointed out.

3 happens to be a number that can compete with a wide range of other group while still being small enough for the RP to be good.

G

O

old.giriam

Originally posted by lillagullan
its not about RPs we whine about when stealthers add, its more about killing the other grp in a fair fight, not "i got more people and can kill u guys"
since stealthers ruin every fg vs fg fights we just have to whine at them :)

Yeah I know, but like I said - that goes both ways. FGs ruin single fights aswell :)

G

K

Kahland

Originally posted by old.giriam
Yeah I know, but like I said - that goes both ways. FGs ruin single fights aswell :)

G

i thought you ran 3 persons in KB, so whats single fights ? :p

O

old.Downanael

Mhm. And the amount of well thought arguments you bring to the table just baffles me. I do belive I owe you an appology, I didnt really consider all the facts you just pointed out.

3 happens to be a number that can compete with a wide range of other group while still being small enough for the RP to be good.

G

Edit: Nm,been pointed out so many times i cba anymore.

T

tildson

Yesterday evening around 3pm am, rambo and is banana-boys was camping amg, when TS came up it showed about 4infils at S BM's, 3infils at door and 2infils at N BM. Was a scout and minstrel too, maybe instead of an infil. Before these, they camped hmg in odins for several hours.

But when a fg arrives, which is less their numbers - they dont attack ! Laughable..

Anyway...

Groups of 2-3 encountering similar numbers are acceptable, sucks if you are solo but atleast its not a zerg

N

nuky

from experience stealther adds can usually be handled by a reasonably competant group with no problems. The big problem (again) with alb stealther adds is that they come with mincers, with mez, insta stun and their insta's they have the potential to completely screw up a fg v fg fight all on their own, while any other stealth class doesnt.

oh and gettin stupid amounts of infils popping on every seer in ur group is a bit ott too

O

old.giriam

i thought you ran 3 persons in KB, so whats single fights ? :p

Ah yeah we run 3, I was talking in general terms. Adding ruins the fun for everyone, be it 1vs1, 3vs3 or 8vs8.

Please dont take it like I'm complaining about us getting adds. I'm just trying to get people who complain about stealther adds to see things from the other side. :)

G

C

Cybwyn

Originally posted by tildson
sucks if you are solo but atleast its not a zerg

Depends on your definition of a zerg. I'd call being outnumbered 3 to 1 getting zerged, just like many people would call 3fg against 1fg a zerg.

O

old.giriam

Originally posted by Cybwyn
Depends on your definition of a zerg. I'd call being outnumbered 3 to 1 getting zerged, just like many people would call 3fg against 1fg a zerg.

Yes, a 3 vs 1 fight you _will_ loose so for all purposes it might just as well have been 8 of them. However, 3 vs 2 is a fight that you might win, depending on who gets the jump, RA's up, skill, luck, etc. If it really was 8 of them then you would still be owned.

What I'm trying to say is that you can not (imo ofcourse) define somthing as a zerg based on a single encounter, a zerg is something that tramples everything that gets in it's way. While it certainly is release time when you go solo and run into 3 people, that does not make 3 people a zerg, since those 3 would be completly torn apart by the 7-8 camping the milegate down the road.

There is a difference between a zerg and just a fight you cannot win.

G

E

ev0_o

Hibs are the only realm that doesnt come with a large number of stealthers on a regular basis.

G

The FG of hib stealthers at amgO 24/7 says otherwise

K

klavrynd

G

just search in every other goddamn post on this topic for arguments

running 3 kills people that actually bother to solo , dies to a fg, and the odds of running into another trio of stealthers is small since you're all stealthed anyhow.

but as i dont play anymore, i really cbb, zerg more and take screenshots of how you "pwned" a soloer to show and tell and hope they stop stealing your lunchmoney

R

Rambo

Originally posted by tildson
Yesterday evening around 3pm am, rambo and is banana-boys was camping amg, when TS came up it showed about 4infils at S BM's, 3infils at door and 2infils at N BM. Was a scout and minstrel too, maybe instead of an infil. Before these, they camped hmg in odins for several hours.

But when a fg arrives, which is less their numbers - they dont attack ! Laughable..

Anyway...

Groups of 2-3 encountering similar numbers are acceptable, sucks if you are solo but atleast its not a zerg

why the fuck you think we were all in the same grp?
i was in a grp with dioz kklas and constanze.
those 4 infils at S bm prolly had no idea about the others in the N bm and the others at doors. but even they were all grouped they cant attack a normal fg, only 2fg of stealthers can jump a normal fg and actually win.

And btw nice TS there, you revealed couple infils after you realised its impossible to uncover Dioz, and ofc you got no rps cause the FG killed em.

O

old.giriam

Re: Re: Stealthers, zergs and "optimal" groups.

Originally posted by ev0_o
The FG of hib stealthers at amgO 24/7 says otherwise

If you're going to post why dont you go against the currant and give your opinion on something rather than spew out random trolling? Just a question. Anyone that plays a stealther know what you said is outright wrong anyway - so whats the point?

G

O

old.giriam

Originally posted by klavrynd
just search in every other goddamn post on this topic for arguments

running 3 kills people that actually bother to solo , dies to a fg, and the odds of running into another trio of stealthers is small since you're all stealthed anyhow.

but as i dont play anymore, i really cbb, zerg more and take screenshots of how you "pwned" a soloer to show and tell and hope they stop stealing your lunchmoney

Personally I run into groups of stealthers more often than I run into soloers. You see if there are 4 enemies there the chance of actually finding them is (you guessed it) 4 times as large as finding a single person. You only need to pop one to find the rest.

If someone group ganked you over and over and posted screens of that in order to stop you from stealing their lunchmoney then I'm sorry. But that does not in any way relate to me or the people I play with or the state of stealth rvr atm or anything at all.

Stealthers rarely run solo primetime, I see more solo chanters than stealthers tbh.

G

T

tildson

Originally posted by Rambo
why the fuck you think we were all in the same grp?
i was in a grp with dioz kklas and constanze.
those 4 infils at S bm prolly had no idea about the others in the N bm and the others at doors. but even they were all grouped they cant attack a normal fg, only 2fg of stealthers can jump a normal fg and actually win.

And btw nice TS there, you revealed couple infils after you realised its impossible to uncover Dioz, and ofc you got no rps cause the FG killed em.

You stupid son of a greek, even if you arent in same group you are considered as one since you all are at same spot - hence why people hate when 2-3fg's are "running together but not zerging".

You really showed how incredibely stupid you are and you sight of stealthzerging now. Stupid, fat Saracen do you think we care if we got no rps. Main point is that you are camping amg with other realm friends - grouped or not!

Lots of insults by me, but you highly deserve them due to your narrowminded stupidity. When 3fgs are camping amg, they arent considered as 1fg each, they are classified as ZERG - THUS AS YOUR ARE AS STEALTHZERG !

edit: you really think the other stealthers were unaware of your presence? even an alb arent that stupid, well maybe you ;) Oh, and have you ever tried attacking a fg? You wouldnt have any problems vs a random one with all the tools a scout, infil and minstrel can combine - but maybe to hard for just DS..

C

carp-

I run solo prime time if u werent such a zerging newb and learned how to play your class u would find out thats its possible to solo.

edit: thats to giriam

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by carp-
I run solo prime time if u werent such a zerging newb and learned how to play your class u would find out thats its possible to solo.

edit: thats to giriam

:clap:

OT: Nerf your edit,first thought you was talking to rambo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread