Stealthers at mpkE

N

not_here

QQ='I think i'm cool, but i am not. Spank me'.

G

Gamah

Originally posted by inqy
Gamah kindly don't mezz me after stealthing. Grrr...<whine> etc....

Dont blame me, blame my stlong flute :)

T

Tafaya Anathas

Originally posted by Melachi[Mid]
Both alb and midgard on this server zerg as much as each other.

Somebody realized it at last...

And topic starter plz, whine about LA balancing, there can be no topic without it.

E

eynar

Jesus christ, are you all blindly fuckin retarded ?

Speak for yourself

U

umilard

Eynar, wasn't it your guild that spent like a month just camping amg in odins with 1-2fgs?

Becouse "emain was zergy" and you liked to "defend your realm".

Not that it bothers me tho, people play how they like and zergs are something that's needed, if you lack the ability to kill the enemies with 1fg, sooner or later you will get more than 1fg, or log.

E

eynar

Originally posted by umilard
Eynar, wasn't it your guild that spent like a month just camping amg in odins with 1-2fgs?

Becouse "emain was zergy" and you liked to "defend your realm".

Not that it bothers me tho, people play how they like and zergs are something that's needed, if you lack the ability to kill the enemies with 1fg, sooner or later you will get more than 1fg, or log.

and come whine about it on this forum I suppose. QQ etc.

F

Falcon

Yeah cos having a fg of stealthers that are easy to kill is obviously far far more lame than having an undefeatable 3 healers, 1 shaman, 1 skald, 3 savage group...

A

afrodite_mid

I never whine about the LA nerf, it didn't effect me since i am crit and has always been.

M

Melachi-

Originally posted by eynar
Jesus christ, are you all blindly fuckin retarded ?

Speak for yourself

What part of my post says every Mid and every Alb zegs? Thats right none you thick shit, im sick of these people that dont even bother to try understand your post, just take it apart pick a piece and bullshit about it. Eynar, do you see me saying Onslaught zergs? Or did I mention your name? No I didnt say any guilds or any names because i didnt need to, all i said is that Midgard has as many Zergs as Albion do.

M

Myddrin

Try a different zone rather than MMG in Emain, its always a stealther hot spot

Do something imagintive like killing Lurikeens in that Hibby RVR dungeon or port/hax to Albion and kill level 5 beggers at Prydwen bridge........I will help you if ya like!!!

E

eynar

What part of my post says every Mid and every Alb zegs? Thats right none you thick shit, im sick of these people that dont even bother to try understand your post, just take it apart pick a piece and bullshit about it. Eynar, do you see me saying Onslaught zergs? Or did I mention your name? No I didnt say any guilds or any names because i didnt need to, all i said is that Midgard has as many Zergs as Albion do.

Ever occurred to you I may have been referring to the "blindly fucking retarded" part Einstein? And on a sidenote, I have to admit I'm impressed by your extremely rich use of vocabulary in your posts. I'm praying for you that your mom won't find out too.

G

Gamah

Speak for yourself

Now now! Anger does not go hand in hand with typing!

C

Cush

Originally posted by Gamah
Now now! Anger does not go hand in hand with typing!

And girls dont go hand in hand with Gamah!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom