ALL stealthers read it and learn

E

ev0_o

All things stealthers have in commen, the hate for the full groups who run around, attack us with AE mez, and then kill us with about 20 ppl pounding you, another is ofc, exp deaths..
Now, over my time playing this game, ive met many a stupid stealther, who do things such as, attack u when a FG of enemy realm is right next to u, attack u when passing purple mobs in DF and so on, by doing this u get no RP's, just that we both have to walk back.
Reason im saying this now is that Wanderlust attacked me next to a FG of hibs and we both die (gg), i release cursing and so on, untill a grey con savage walks up to me, ironicly enough his name was 'Noskilljustfotm'. This got my thinking about the many Fotm stealthers about, and therefore, i give u this...

Attacking stealthers by dia mobs = exp deaths
Attacking another stealther near a FG = No rp's and both die again.

Hopefully u ....few with no commen sence will take note and inform the other stupid stealthers out there, and then, we can all get along in a nice big stealther way.

O

old.Sohawen

Me blod, szakal use to wave on hibbs =):clap:

C

Caeli

Depends on your luck tbh, I had a high ranking infil attack me near a hibgroup and the infil got ganked before me so I got ~500 rps before it was /release time :)

L

Lanfaer

hibs usually help out when fighting albs, since we all detest those filthy animals :p

M

midmaster

Aye. Rule no1. Filthy alb scum goes first, then hib (if possible)

A

Aran Thule

Mids shouldnt attack me at AMG, im just off to hunt Rambotina and other alb Buffbots.

p.s. mind you Zmirc, Dosferra and friends are almost as much fun but i dont get lots of people cheering me if i take them down. <grin>

Seriously it is annoying when you travel all the way to emain to get killed by an Inf infront of a bunch of trolls.
Its not as if an unbuffed sniper is going to be much of a challenge is it and you will die as well <shrug>

H

hangianix

Originally posted by midmaster
Aye. Rule no1. Filthy alb scum goes first, then hib (if possible)
Well, if bd is the near, then hibs/albs going for bd 1st :)

L

Lanfaer

Originally posted by hangianix

well stealthers usually stick together when meeting a nonstealther from the missing realm :)

the stealther that jumps a "fellow" stealther when facing multiple enemies has either made a calculated decision and realized that he might be able to take down the other stealther before the zerg is on top of him, or he's a knob that can't hold his fingers in check and ejects his sword prematurly ;)

C

chamone

Although the kills you remember are the ones that you do under the noses of thier unwary friends....

wibble

H

Hansemann

the kill I remember best was the first one I did ;)
resting spearo in gorge :) was lvl 43 or so.

N

Nonnier

Originally posted by hangianix

you would be surpised how many times i've killed about 6 albs/hibs before they notice me when they fight at mmgH

nerf power potions :)

I

ilum

I remember one particular asshole at MMG in Emain...I was running stealthed with my scout towards MMG from MPK when I spot this hib group on the other side through the door opening.

So this butthole hits me one time with a snare runs off and the hibs with their slow reaction only gets me killed and not the shadowblade :(

Made me real mad :)

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by Nonnier
you would be surpised how many times i've killed about 6 albs/hibs before they notice me when they fight at mmgH

nerf power potions :)

i bet you have, beeing rr3l1

N

Nonnier

Originally posted by vintervargen
i bet you have, beeing rr3l1

note change to sig

and yes its very possable to kill 6 albs/hibs as a BD being RR3

note, thats not 6 albs and 6 hibs, a combo of the 2, and they were casters/druids/clerics so about 3 hibs 3 albs, i can only chain tanks if they are unbuffed and they attack me in close combat.

a healthy amount of PP and a fully charged staff and i'm a happy kobbie

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom