stealther whine

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
9% which are hib stealthers and the other 1% being gamah

meaning only 10% of hib stealthers are twats, like dardalion and his berk tower ranger assist crew :wub:

Kewl dard got a whine :D gratz mate :D

Ill jump u evry time ic u... stoopid 7 env doesnt help though...

Silverbirch

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:
:( shame, happened to me also as I went to PA someone, I hit my PA and client crashed to desktop the guy playing stabb said I was just stood there in mid-air >.< luckily he was there to ward off anyone that did try to get me, not that I would of been bother, give me a chance to get back to CS to reboof hehe.

But most fights I've had against you have been pretty good ones, enjoyed em.

See you out on the battlefield :)

Dunno about u but never had any problems before catacombs, and non-cata client never does it - damn annoying when u lose all the arti summoned stuff u got in your inv :/

and yeh nice fights - cya in the frontier

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:
Eh? I haven't been anywhere near Eras, you mean Berks? and please explain what the hell you're on about? :/ I really don't understand

whatever keep is fairly irrelevant, but u were stood on a big rock to be out of los/mos more than if in same level as rest of us.. and when i walked past saw u spawn ontop rock u proceeded to stick me and try bs and pretty much only ur position that meant i didnt see u for extended periods of time and zedenk never saw u as i said b4. Neway wasnt even gonna mention it, but saw how vocal u are on run-thru which is annoying but so are other flaws/things ppl exploit.

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
belxavier said:
whatever keep is fairly irrelevant, but u were stood on a big rock to be out of los/mos more than if in same level as rest of us.. and when i walked past saw u spawn ontop rock u proceeded to stick me and try bs and pretty much only ur position that meant i didnt see u for extended periods of time and zedenk never saw u as i said b4. Neway wasnt even gonna mention it, but saw how vocal u are on run-thru which is annoying but so are other flaws/things ppl exploit.

How is me being on a rock going to make my chance to see you easier? Distance is done vertically in daoc aswell as horizontally, so we would both have just the same chance it's just either my Stealth and MoS and detect hidden, or you just have an amazingly slow response time.

End of the day would you say a stealther that his nearer the surface of the water going to be haxoring the guy that is 5 feet deeper than him?

My position on a rock gives no benefit what so ever.

PS: If I had seen you so much before you saw me, how comes I didn't PA rather than BS? oO

BS is more of a reaction style, ie; shit there's someone there nearest enemy, Stick as they are walking by Backstab as you're obviously going to be following behind the target.

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:
How is me being on a rock going to make my chance to see you easier? Distance is done vertically in daoc aswell as horizontally, so we would both have just the same chance it's just either my Stealth and MoS and detect hidden, or you just have an amazingly slow response time.

End of the day would you say a stealther that his nearer the surface of the water going to be haxoring the guy that is 5 feet deeper than him?

My position on a rock gives no benefit what so ever.

PS: If I had seen you so much before you saw me, how comes I didn't PA rather than BS? oO

BS is more of a reaction style, ie; shit there's someone there nearest enemy, Stick as they are walking by Backstab as you're obviously going to be following behind the target.

well my reactions got nothing to do with it since i saw u tried move and got bs as u stuck me comeing off rock also fact zed never saw u would effect it..also reason u tried bs would be probably as i tried fook off out there when u poped (since u had loads visible albs near u), and did i call it haxoring? no exploiting the terrain which i think u were, but also then water and bridges and artifacts of terrain u meant to be able to use cant be compared can they? (so no is answer to ur q)....neway like said dont matter just seemed to have an affect on this occasion also even if is detected as a sphere as u suggest being on a different level/plane to rest of ppl will have an affect in open area. regardless not worth argueing over just commenting on it :p.

hakoir

Fledgling Freddie
erm this is my whine thread tbh :clap:

Sandar Shadowwalker said:
Solo 100% all the time :clap: Btw Hibb i soloed you a few times last night i think it might be best if you group with others in the future :p

if i remeberd you right i had some fun , i dont really care about winning the duels, as i was lvl46 in rog armour i dident excpect to either.

but i think its wicked fun trying and becose enchanter (and hib btw) is new for me i learn my character better everytime(cant really be done in pve or in fg´s at the begining) duo is nice dho but as 46 i dont excpect ppl to be willing to grp with me.

i posted in anger i suppose, becose most of the time i dident run around the bridge(i now its a zerg spot and should be also, sometimes its fun) was mostly outside berk keep at the stone basicly trying to get a stealther jump me or a solo skald etc comming by. what did enoy me so much was that even if i con blue the duo stealhers just zerg me, was hoping for 1 to say like let me solo this(should be more fun for them also i suppose)but never did happend. I now i should taken one more beer instedd of posting :drink:

(english aint my main lang)

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
belxavier said:
well my reactions got nothing to do with it since i saw u tried move and got bs as u stuck me comeing off rock also fact zed never saw u would effect it..also reason u tried bs would be probably as i tried fook off out there when u poped (since u had loads visible albs near u), and did i call it haxoring? no exploiting the terrain which i think u were, but also then water and bridges and artifacts of terrain u meant to be able to use cant be compared can they? (so no is answer to ur q)....neway like said dont matter just seemed to have an affect on this occasion also even if is detected as a sphere as u suggest being on a different level/plane to rest of ppl will have an affect in open area. regardless not worth argueing over just commenting on it :p.

How was I using the terrain to my advantage though!?!?!?!?!?!

I'm really confused here, how/what am I mean't to of got an advantage over you here?

Please explain in PM or something if you dont want to post here anymore, I'm really confused, if anyone else has a clue what he is on about please let me know. :S

As far as I can tell you are making an arguement out of me backstabbing you :/

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:
How was I using the terrain to my advantage though!?!?!?!?!?!

I'm really confused here, how/what am I mean't to of got an advantage over you here?

Please explain in PM or something if you dont want to post here anymore, I'm really confused, if anyone else has a clue what he is on about please let me know. :S

As far as I can tell you are making an arguement out of me backstabbing you :/

nah got nothing to do with whineing ur bs escpecially since u missed :p (mayhap those slow reactions u mentioned b4 tho on ur part this time :p)..but if u didnt think it helped u why was u stood ontop of the rock? similar to ppl running through if they think it get them an advantage they use it..there was a similar rock in Hadrians wall OF beside Beno Y-road which alot of ppl (stealthers) used to hide on as an attacks pot and infact it got changed to prevent this happening cos ppl complained on it, but i guess that no takeing advantage of terrain either...regardless cba say more on it was a passing comment :> i dont whine on ppl for how they play u dont like his run through then all well and good was just saying dont have to be so vocal when none of us is an angel. (my 2 cents and a bit more :p)

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
belxavier said:
nah got nothing to do with whineing ur bs escpecially since u missed :p (mayhap those slow reactions u mentioned b4 tho on ur part this time :p)..but if u didnt think it helped u why was u stood ontop of the rock? similar to ppl running through if they think it get them an advantage they use it..there was a similar rock in Hadrians wall OF beside Beno Y-road which alot of ppl (stealthers) used to hide on as an attacks pot and infact it got changed to prevent this happening cos ppl complained on it, but i guess that no takeing advantage of terrain either...regardless cba say more on it was a passing comment :> i dont whine on ppl for how they play u dont like his run through then all well and good was just saying dont have to be so vocal when none of us is an angel. (my 2 cents and a bit more :p)

Eh? I'd suggest you try and lay out your Posts in an easier format, it's very hard to make heads or tales of anything you write.

I stand on the rock as its an obvious focal point for most people, you will find alot of people will stand there, alot of people will even walk by it just incase there is an enemy there. There are certain paths/points people notice and have more chance of finding people. Hence why I was there.

But standing on a well used path/focal point isn't abuse of bad game coding. Running through, Strafing, lag jumping, shrooming oil points, cone aeing through keeps walls/floors, etc etc, this is all abuse of bad game coding, bugs and lag.

Hardly the same thing as standing on a rock because you know alot of people hang around/run by the rock.

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
well like i said the rock in of which was similar got changed to prevent ppl climbing atop it, and no camping an area has nothing to do with run through, so had u stood by path fine but u werent you were ontop of the rock and imo looking to take advantage from it...

so let me get this right tho ur saying u can use the scenery to you advantage and see no prob? so if i jump up on top house near by between there and beno (in valley below the rock) and shoot ppl off wall or roof then that ok? its common route/path and couldnt see me as much/might so yah i think that should be fine :eek:

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
belxavier said:
well like i said the rock in of which was similar got changed to prevent ppl climbing atop it, and no camping an area has nothing to do with run through, so had u stood by path fine but u werent you were ontop of the rock and imo looking to take advantage from it...

so let me get this right tho ur saying u can use the scenery to you advantage and see no prob? so if i jump up on top house near by between there and beno (in valley below the rock) and shoot ppl off wall or roof then that ok? its common route/path and couldnt see me as much/might so yah i think that should be fine :eek:

1. Standing on a rock which is about 3foot tall is hardly the same as standing ontop of a house roof which is a good 20foot tall.

2. I'm hardly gonna be able to kill anyone shooting them with my XBow from ontop a 3foot tall rock.

3. And here is the bit that's gonna make ya kick yourself. You can bind a jump key! That rock is just a case of jumping on to it. No lag jumping, or wall clipping or any abuse is used to get on it. Just an old fashioned jump. And if that is classes as a bug/abuse then I suggest mythic remove the "Jump" ability.

If you think I was stood on the rock to gain an advantage some how, please explain exactly what advantage I was gaining.

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:
1. Standing on a rock which is about 3foot tall is hardly the same as standing ontop of a house roof which is a good 20foot tall.

2. I'm hardly gonna be able to kill anyone shooting them with my XBow from ontop a 3foot tall rock.

3. And here is the bit that's gonna make ya kick yourself. You can bind a jump key! That rock is just a case of jumping on to it. No lag jumping, or wall clipping or any abuse is used to get on it. Just an old fashioned jump. And if that is classes as a bug/abuse then I suggest mythic remove the "Jump" ability.

If you think I was stood on the rock to gain an advantage some how, please explain exactly what advantage I was gaining.

yeh as it so small i guess it is ok to start climbing stuff (lets get a panel in to decide what what be classed as undue advantage) /shrug do as u please like i said i wouldnt do it but then i dont whine on run through when my sm gets owned by some random inf/ns doing it

pip

Banned
Tsabo said:
North of Berks near the water, I was duo with a rl friend (Stabb). You mez me and attack Stabb, I come out of mez and you FZ me, you finally kill Stabb and you then start attacking me, but my first 3 hits were all misses because "Your target is not in view" while you are getting your styles off happily, before I evade a swing and manage to land DF on you, I then get you to 10% HP and you IP and finish me off.

That isn't a buggy client... That's a wanker skald...
Why wanker sounds like good game play to me :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom