stealther whine

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
do what i do - find a full grp of albs standing outside a keep - and PA their sorc (theres always a sorc!).

And if your not as gimped as my shade; you'll actually kill em and be able to vanish and get away with it.

But then again; an envenom less shade dont have that uber str/con debuff which is my reason for being such a failure! :D

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Silverbirch said:
Well I R hib stealther...

do I solo? - yep mainly, and means I eat dust more often than not. Sometimes duo with ranger/shade and sometimes have fun grouping with tank friends such as the right honourable Sir James of Smallicus-shire :kissit:

do I add? - yeh of course i add, but only where appropriate if possible ie. try not to intefere with pure 8v8, or equal number fights. If I see my enemy add I will join in. I will join a zerg if it has a purpose, or if it looks like they getting ubah zerged back. :touch:

At the end of the day, zerging, adding, ganking etc happens every day on every server - difference is some peeps come on here and Q the Q, others get on with it. :fluffle:

And do you shoot poor skalds underwater whilst they're rolling a smoke!? eh eh :eek7:

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
people wont ever give up posting "add, zerg, QQ" threads?

hmm, nah.,

Brite

Banned
solo rvr is dead

you kill someone solo now, they come back with 2, or how ever many they need to beat you (especially if they are an alb)

if you bring equal numbers, or less numbers and beat them constantly when they cant get more they will log

cluster will finally kill off whatever solo rvr there was left, i used to run solo and not group unless i had to so that people would have a chance for some good fights, but when people instantly make groups of 4/5 when there is only solos/duo out it just makes me sick, no longer will i try to stay solo as long as i can.

As for complaining about getting 5fg zerged by people on a bridge prime time, then dont go near the bridge or zerg spots, but stealth zergers are all wankers, gamah is the only respectable albion stealther, and i dont see any nightshades add or zerging much, but not many nightshades have attacked me solo in a while, which is a shame beacuse they are able to kill me solo with ease as some have shown

peppa

Fledgling Freddie
Enchanters shouldn't solo imo, add-happy stealthers and their more respected colleagues already see you from miles away and guess what.. as enchanter in general you don't. Okay, you maybe able to kill some adders when you get higher rr but still you'll just end up as a paranoid freak :eek7: :D

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:
Thepain: "is it me or dose everyone know how crap your zerged up rr7 bd is" "as i recall my necro 2 hitted your bd"

He must die!

Been solo'ing a fair bit lately on the skald, have had a few solo fights, but mostly duo's/trios I come across, can handle some of these. Especially if they're gimped Puppet and Wou :p :wub:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Ixnay said:
He must die!

Been solo'ing a fair bit lately on the skald, have had a few solo fights, but mostly duo's/trios I come across, can handle some of these. Especially if they're gimped Puppet and Wou :p :wub:

lol

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Ixnay said:

But you do this via run through tactics... pathetic when someone resorts to that ¬.¬

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Tsabo said:
But you do this via run through tactics... pathetic when someone resorts to that ¬.¬

Someone tried to use runthrough on Lcea before, he got 4 levi's in return :)

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Tsabo said:

Sorry mate, but your client must be bugged :eek:

Brite

Banned
Vladamir said:
Someone tried to use runthrough on Lcea before, he got 4 levi's in return :)

who gives a shit if anyone uses run through on a stealther? 90% of stealthers are played by retarded ***** anyway

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Brite said:
who gives a shit if anyone uses run through on a stealther? 90% of stealthers are played by retarded ***** anyway

*Logs on Jecht* xD

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Brite said:
aye they don't need skill like Bd's do :m00:

pikeh

Resident Freddy
leviathane said:
aye they don't need skill like Bd's do :m00:

oh come on its not like BD's get 3 second insta lifetap, 2 healing pets and a tank pet is it?!

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Ixnay said:
Sorry mate, but your client must be bugged :eek:

North of Berks near the water, I was duo with a rl friend (Stabb). You mez me and attack Stabb, I come out of mez and you FZ me, you finally kill Stabb and you then start attacking me, but my first 3 hits were all misses because "Your target is not in view" while you are getting your styles off happily, before I evade a swing and manage to land DF on you, I then get you to 10% HP and you IP and finish me off.

That isn't a buggy client... That's a wanker skald...

Silverbirch

Fledgling Freddie
Ixnay said:
And do you shoot poor skalds underwater whilst they're rolling a smoke!? eh eh :eek7:

Well, yes... apparently - anyhoo is Eras a 'no smoking' keep these days? :kissit:

And... I didnt see any smoke, except from your barrage of instas :flame:

And... anyway tobacco wasn't brought to Europe until the C16th so whats a smoke?

ps. nice fight :)

Silverbirch

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:

awww mate /hug

feels good to be in a minority :worthy:

Brite

Banned
Tsabo said:
North of Berks near the water, I was duo with a rl friend (Stabb). You mez me and attack Stabb, I come out of mez and you FZ me, you finally kill Stabb and you then start attacking me, but my first 3 hits were all misses because "Your target is not in view" while you are getting your styles off happily, before I evade a swing and manage to land DF on you, I then get you to 10% HP and you IP and finish me off.

owned by the taxi! :clap:

Brite

Banned
Silverbirch said:
awww mate /hug

feels good to be in a minority :worthy:

9% which are hib stealthers and the other 1% being gamah

meaning only 10% of hib stealthers are twats, like dardalion and his berk tower ranger assist crew :wub:

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
pikeh said:
oh come on its not like BD's get 3 second insta lifetap, 2 healing pets and a tank pet is it?!

not they dont 4 second and option of 3 healing pets depending on level and a commander wine with accuracy always tastes better :p

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Tsabo said:

Well lets just say... RPS = Food, I've got kids to feed.... :kissit:

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
Ixnay is always on new street ramp blagging money off people o_O

I saw him

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:
9% which are hib stealthers and the other 1% being gamah

meaning only 10% of hib stealthers are twats, like dardalion and his berk tower ranger assist crew :wub:

funny when i solo i have no trouble finding RR7+ NS's duoing :) Not like the Gimped Scout stood a chance against 1 nevermind 2 :p
At least most nightshades spec out of Purge2 at RR5 :)

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
owned by the taxi! :clap:

Granted he played his char well to keep one target CCed while he beat down the other, I'm not dissin that.

It's the fact he then felt the need to have to run through me over and over when he started on me.

I fought 2 rangers yday for example. I attacked Silverbirch and killed him while I had a low rr ranger shooting me, by the time the fight ended I was on about 10% hp and had to leg it to the adding ranger and try to kill him too. He swings at me once and hits im now on 0% hp(lucky i know) he swings I evade, i then DF him and hammy chain him and he dies. Not strafing.... no running through... just out and out fighting using the styles and abilities I have got at my disposal.

Running through is abusing poor game coding imo and lame to do.

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Tsabo said:
Granted he played his char well to keep one target CCed while he beat down the other, I'm not dissin that.

It's the fact he then felt the need to have to run through me over and over when he started on me.

I fought 2 rangers yday for example. I attacked Silverbirch and killed him while I had a low rr ranger shooting me, by the time the fight ended I was on about 10% hp and had to leg it to the adding ranger and try to kill him too. He swings at me once and hits im now on 0% hp(lucky i know) he swings I evade, i then DF him and hammy chain him and he dies. Not strafing.... no running through... just out and out fighting using the styles and abilities I have got at my disposal.

Shit yeah, I forgot about the equivalent DF style I have...silly me :twak:

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:

ah ok u use just ur abilities/style and flair... so when u stood on that rock outside eras (yest when i duoed with zedenk) to reduce the likelyhood of ur stealth bubble being poped by ppl near u is style and ability ?! i was ontop of u with my MOS b4 u poped and zedenk never saw u till u hit me and with 50 other visibles in area at time left me fooked...ppl get complained/whined on for useing run trhough etc fair enough but consider what u do also exploiting the terrain and landscape cant be much better...

pikeh

Resident Freddy
belxavier said:
not they dont 4 second and option of 3 healing pets depending on level and a commander wine with accuracy always tastes better :p

:worthy:

Silverbirch

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:
I fought 2 rangers yday for example. I attacked Silverbirch and killed him while I had a low rr ranger shooting me

Wierd thing about last night was that both that fight, and then the later fight nearer tower, the client crashed to the desktop without warning and left a great big GFX bug on me screen... really wierd was only when i was fighting u & stabb :twak:

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
belxavier said:
ah ok u use just ur abilities/style and flair... so when u stood on that rock outside eras (yest when i duoed with zedenk) to reduce the likelyhood of ur stealth bubble being poped by ppl near u is style and ability ?! i was ontop of u with my MOS b4 u poped and zedenk never saw u till u hit me and with 50 other visibles in area at time left me fooked...ppl get complained/whined on for useing run trhough etc fair enough but consider what u do also exploiting the terrain and landscape cant be much better...

Eh? I haven't been anywhere near Eras, you mean Berks? and please explain what the hell you're on about? :/ I really don't understand

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Silverbirch said:
Wierd thing about last night was that both that fight, and then the later fight nearer tower, the client crashed to the desktop without warning and left a great big GFX bug on me screen... really wierd was only when i was fighting u & stabb :twak:

:( shame, happened to me also as I went to PA someone, I hit my PA and client crashed to desktop the guy playing stabb said I was just stood there in mid-air >.< luckily he was there to ward off anyone that did try to get me, not that I would of been bother, give me a chance to get back to CS to reboof hehe.

But most fights I've had against you have been pretty good ones, enjoyed em.

See you out on the battlefield :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom