stealther whine

hakoir

Fledgling Freddie
do u ever solo, or do u always add ?
(mostly alb stealthers)
hibb-enchanter

Gamah

Banned
Do hib stealthers ever solo or just add? Do mid stealthers ever solo or just add? All realms do it..if you go to the brdige what do you expect? btw thanks for having 0 resists :O

hakoir

Fledgling Freddie
I wrote mostly albs
(thats becose we in alb land atm, and i am a hib so cant fight them really, only mid i come across is vinterz or something and he is solo)
Is only in Crush i have 0% i have 2% in Slash and 5% in Thrust so i am ok :wij:

Thanks for the quick reply btw hope i dident offended u :fluffle:

gohan

FH is my second home
to hib chanters
do u solo or do u always add?
are u part of the 5fg zerg
yes
ohnoes QQ

Silverbirch

Fledgling Freddie
Well I R hib stealther...

do I solo? - yep mainly, and means I eat dust more often than not. Sometimes duo with ranger/shade and sometimes have fun grouping with tank friends such as the right honourable Sir James of Smallicus-shire :kissit:

do I add? - yeh of course i add, but only where appropriate if possible ie. try not to intefere with pure 8v8, or equal number fights. If I see my enemy add I will join in. I will join a zerg if it has a purpose, or if it looks like they getting ubah zerged back. :touch:

At the end of the day, zerging, adding, ganking etc happens every day on every server - difference is some peeps come on here and Q the Q, others get on with it. :fluffle:

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Silverbirch said:
At the end of the day, zerging, adding, ganking etc happens every day on every server - difference is some peeps come on here and Q the Q, others get on with it. :fluffle:

Can I get an Amen in here! \o/

/bow

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
hakoir said:
I wrote mostly albs
(thats becose we in alb land atm, and i am a hib so cant fight them really, only mid i come across is vinterz or something and he is solo)
Is only in Crush i have 0% i have 2% in Slash and 5% in Thrust so i am ok :wij:

Thanks for the quick reply btw hope i dident offended u :fluffle:

Hehe, looks like someone has to do some PvE :)

falseth

Loyal Freddie
Silverbirch said:
Well I R hib stealther...

do I solo? - yep mainly, and means I eat dust more often than not. Sometimes duo with ranger/shade and sometimes have fun grouping with tank friends such as the right honourable Sir James of Smallicus-shire :kissit:

do I add? - yeh of course i add, but only where appropriate if possible ie. try not to intefere with pure 8v8, or equal number fights. If I see my enemy add I will join in. I will join a zerg if it has a purpose, or if it looks like they getting ubah zerged back. :touch:

Couldnt agree more..

Sandar Shadowwalker

Fledgling Freddie
hakoir said:
do u ever solo, or do u always add ?
(mostly alb stealthers)
hibb-enchanter
Solo 100% all the time :clap: Btw Hibb i soloed you a few times last night i think it might be best if you group with others in the future :p

Sinnica

Fledgling Freddie
they are all solo, they just hang out at the bridges all of them :<

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
falseth said:
Couldnt agree more..
Agree with the agreement tbh...

And I solo as much as possible... occasionally I group with Silver... ( i think once/twice in the past few months) but otherwise solo is my preference.

I was happy the other weekend though when I was up against a scout (Sureshot iirc) and Aha and Xalin let us fight despite being right on top of us... nuff respect for that thanks you you folks for that... its rare but appreciated when it happens.

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
Thought Xalin was a GM o_O

hehe true... sorry it was Xenin not Xalin... dont think that me, Sureshot, and Aha together would stand a chance against a level 100 gm ;)

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I try to run solo as much as I can, even though sometimes it makes me feel like throwing my computer out of the window (when i get shot by 4 scouts at once AGAIN in the middle of nowhere).....

nature of the game, just get up dust yourself off and get on with it.

The only thing I can say about running solo is its a game of extremes. Either extreme annoyance when you die for the umpeenth time and realise youve made no rp's for an hour or pleasure at taking down 2 or 3 people solo or when a mid fg (cant remember the names now but thanks), finds you, mezzes you gives you a hug and passes on their merry way...

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
Tip said:
Always solo :)

If by "solo" you mean duo with Aim then I guess you are telling the truth... by your own admission though at the london zerg you admitted you always duo!

pikeh

Resident Freddy
rofl, Aim always solo. funny.

:wanker:

oh, and apart from last night im always solo, last night i was at the end of my tether and said if i get killed by a alb duo then i would group with a friend.

Guinnessrules

Loyal Freddie
I 99.9% of the time run solo with my ranger (that turned 48 just resent) and mostly only add if i see someone else add on a 1vs1. That means i have to add alot lately. And at berk t1 it becomes almost silly how many alb stealthers there really is around at times.
Tho i have great respect for Gamah thats (as far as i know and have seen) always solo, but he is a really strong mincer so i have added on him a few times when i have caught him in a fight, not that it matters that much for him as he always pwn me too damn easy anyway. :D
Imo play ur bainshee more, me no likey ur mincer. ;)
Anyway, u guys out there, plz try to not add on 1vs1. It's very annoying for those that try to solo.

Ps. and let my ranger be, he ain't nothing but free rps anyway, not fun to pwn anything that easy, is it? ;)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Almost all Stealthers will add, theres no honour among thiefs :)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
euhm m8,

i solo aswel with my chanter in odin (sumtimes duo with peppa) and if your solo, you can get outnumberd, dont whine and jsut go back and avoid BB.. ps moc 3 4tehwin vs adds.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Takitothemacs said:
If by "solo" you mean duo with Aim then I guess you are telling the truth... by your own admission though at the london zerg you admitted you always duo!

think your find hes joking

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Almost all Stealthers will add, theres no honour among thiefs :)

Pish, granted some stealthers on most occassions won't add, but if the enemy wins you can be sure they'll stab the winner while he's on 5% hp after the fight ;)

Though it's great when someone adds on me after a fight and 1st thing I do is evade :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom