stealth groups

J

Juiliet

Originally posted by Flesh
Neither is buffed vs unbuffed.
You said "it's a well known fact buffbotted players are better thean unbuffed players" and that being buffed makes it easier.
You also said you played a stealther for a challenge.

You want an easy challenge?
Oxymoronic statement from a moronic person tbh. :<

Why bother arguing with the manic depressive 15 year old, i suppose im just bored.

People always just quote half my post, i also said i enjoy being at my maximum potential in a fight, because most others are, i feel naked without buffs, and i dont like being naked in emain.

The buffbot discussion is old, get one if you want to solo, if i try to solo without, i dont enjoy my gametime as much as i do with buffs. I dont make my challenges harder than they could be. I enjoy the pure, unmanufactured kill, vs an opponent that got the same enhancements as i do. Since most players that solo, got a buffbot, i would be at an unfair disadvantage without one, no?

Buffed vs unbuffed is not challenging, i agree. But the times i meet a solo unbuffed in emain is few and far between.

Now stop misquoting and drawing conclusions please. If nobody got any further points to make in this, ill refrain from following up posts, nothing new added to the discussion since the first posts.

B

bigchief

Originally posted by mojomoo
Stealth groups are great fun I have more fun with my Ranger than I do any of my 'groupy' chars

And you say u like a challenge??

dont log on the bot, ok u wont earn so many rp´s and you need more patients, but u want to feel good? do it on a fully buffed higher RR enemy when your unbuffed, its not reasy and u need to use your ra´s skills wisely, but man it feels good watching them buffs drop when u make the kill without.

Soloing unbuffed, especially in emain is next to pointless. I ran unbuffed to around rr4 and was forced to play HW. Only place I could go and get one on one fights, half the time against unbuffed players. To kill a buffed blade as an unbuffed inf you have to land PA. Miss PA and he wins. The problem with this is alot of sb's wont inturn try to PA you .. they just turn around and smack you in the side with an axe.

9xx rps to them then ~~

HW is as bad as emain these days for buffbot users and stealth groups so ive given up and started going emain. Tried it unbuffed a few times and it truely is a waste of time. PA'ing people for 250 when you have 50+14cs and they have 2000+ hp cos of buffs. Utterly pointless :( Been going with blue buffs, still solo and do 'ok'. Still die alot to stealth grps .. I feel a mercfil spec coming on :rolleyes:

F

Flesh

Originally posted by Juiliet
Why bother arguing with the manic depressive 15 year old, i suppose im just bored.

People always just quote half my post, i also said i enjoy being at my maximum potential in a fight, because most others are, i feel naked without buffs, and i dont like being naked in emain.

The buffbot discussion is old, get one if you want to solo, if i try to solo without, i dont enjoy my gametime as much as i do with buffs. I dont make my challenges harder than they could be. I enjoy the pure, unmanufactured kill, vs an opponent that got the same enhancements as i do. Since most players that solo, got a buffbot, i would be at an unfair disadvantage without one, no?

Buffed vs unbuffed is not challenging, i agree. But the times i meet a solo unbuffed in emain is few and far between.

Now stop misquoting and drawing conclusions please. If nobody got any further points to make in this, ill refrain from following up posts, nothing new added to the discussion since the first posts.
I only quoted half, 'cause it pretty much summed up all of your contradictive bullshit in a few lines. Everything you've posted so far contradicts the last post you've made, and quite frankly you didn't put up much of an arguement.

M

mojomoo

It is hard without buffs, and I admit sometimes, I have enough and beg a guildy to buff me, there is only so many times U can get ganked without getting pissed off, but Emain peak times is pointless, but if you can wait till a bit later normally just after the Zerg disperses and before Arauddry shows up I dont run into many buffed players. I have most of my fun in Odin peak times.

when I do have buffs and I kill someone unbuffed I always feel bad :(

Users who are viewing this thread