stealth groups

J

Juiliet

Originally posted by Ardrias_Mid

Claiming that a group vs solo is challenging is the most fucked up statement I've heard.

Not what i said, i like a challenging fight, group vs solo fight is not challenging.

K

klavrynd

Originally posted by Farnis
I understand that you are mad trying to put this interpretation into what is a social game.

Sometimes its just nice to chat with new people, not everyone is so RP centric.

any chance you rephrase that, because i don't have the slightest clue what you mean

ps : cush = ewol

K

klavrynd

the moment you speak/write/read dutch the way i speak/write/read english you're allowed to say such things, until then i'm allowed to call you the ignorant thicko

F

Farnis

Eh - you ask me to rephrase a sentence in my own fucking language then call me ignorant - you daft twat

/dismiss.

K

klavrynd

i asked you to rephrase because i didn't understand what you were saying, hoping to get your point after it.

i was pointing out that you were mocking my english skills while you're just another idiot that speaks one language only

F

Farnis

..and as a matter of fact, I didnt know thats what you were saying, being as it was you I presumed you were just being your same old self and taking the piss out of someone elses grammar. Im that used to you going round saying negative shit for the sake of it that I didnt even notice.

...but then again..i dont go round calling people ignorant based purely on assumptions.

Anyway - I can see this is going nowhere so just forget it.

btw - do you view all english/british people the same? You see us all as ignorant thickos who dont bother to speak any other languages? Nice that. You just seem to grow and grow in my estimations.

T

Talen

First of all YAY FOR KLAV!!!1111

Secondly I find it quite intresting seeing arguements about "I like challenging fights etc etc".

If you *would* like challenging fights you should solo 24/7. Grouping with a mincer as a infil = haha you win vs everything below 5 people. (except 2 savages, 2 healers). :p

The ultimate challenge is *IMO* successfully slaying multiple opponents while being solo. Especially if you successfully slay two enemy stealthers (as in landing PA on one of them and avoiding the 2nd guys PA while killing the other and using end pots to your gain and so on).

I mean hell... I tried going to emain with Cirwan, everything below 4 people was instant victory... :eek:

There aren't many "good" stealthers around in the realms anyway. I know a few which I respect due to their 'SKILLS' with their character. Then there are the huge amount of teh 'PLed stealthers4win' which mostly shadowzergs due to them being totally worthless in 1v1 fights.

So yeah sure you *could* group as a stealther but then you sure as hell aint going to get my respect at least. ;)

If you ignore the "social" factor about being in a duo (PMs does work as well... HONEST). Then why should they group otherwise?

BECAUSE THEY CANT COMPETE AGAINST BETTER PLAYERS... :eek:

M

Myddrin

Can't we just turn the milegates into toll gates so the traffic in RVR is more uniform? Of course this plan is completely pointless as all the stealthers would be sneaking through anyway.

K

Korebwyn

[02:07:10] <Loch> They sell female hamsters in pet shops

discuss

P

pudzy

I prefer stealther groups to normal groups tbh.

I dont have to wait ages to get a group, I do have the baility to solo, and I do solo. I dont see any other classes running around solo, so I cant see why stealther's have to tbh, it's the same as PE/BO/7th/Eclipse(when Lourker played Dr00d)/MM etc just because they aren't stealthed doesn't make them any better if this is going to be the arguement... if people decide to run around in fg's and 99% of the time NOT accept stealther's into their group structure's the stealthers are left with no choice but to team together right? Just cos we're stealthed don't mean we -have- to solo - yes most stealthers, Esp inf's are overpowered 1v1, but tbh, after playing my inf I think I've had about 2 encounters 1on1 - usualy I'll be in the middle of a fight and BO/7th groups come beat the shit outa me :p, but thats besides the point, no point in soloing if you know your fighting people who aren't at the end of the day, if EVERYONE in the game was told they had to solo cos they were reasonably overpowered, else risk getting flamed, I think we'd lose alot of the realm, stealther groups are a pain in the ass adding on visible group fights, but it works both ways guys you gota understand that.

And Miracle you ewul smurf! Keep that staff away from me :p

G

ghoul

talen is the shittiest infil around -_-

anyhow, stealthgroups are mad fun!, so qq :(

C

constanze

boooored....

can anyone quote a post of klav where he is not negativ??

F

Flesh

Originally posted by Juiliet
Many people think less of everyone better than them, usually because they are envious.
Give me a reason for thinking less of stealthers, because we kill fast?
Skilled infs > power levelled buffbotted newb infs.

A

amazingsteve

Originally posted by Ardrias_Mid
I can add what I think is most lame: When I run as a solo, unbuffed runie, through a milegate camped with 6+ Alb stealthers, and naturally get very deaded, and they emote-spam me.

If you get killed by a hib stealthersquad, they at least dont act like zitty teenagers, tho it's equally gay of them grouping up.

Most Alb stealthers ARE zitty teenagers -_-

O

old.Morchaoron

such bullshit... why is everyone always whining about stealthers, i never even notice them.., (only sometimes i see Isen Vakten or something appear when i go through a mg, not really scary in a group with 8 people)

and btw: if you go out with 2 people you can expect to die, if not by stealthers then by a normal fg, and if you really cant take it anymore go make your beloved bd groups and kill all the stealthers (i heard something about 'pwning' fgs solo so they should be able to handle the stealth groups) :sleeping:

C

Cush

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
such bullshit... why is everyone always whining about stealthers, i never even notice them.., (only sometimes i see Isen Vakten or something appear when i go through a mg, not really scary in a group with 8 people)

And sometime I see 10+ stealther pop in the middle of a fight with titles as dragon knight and such

F

Flesh

Originally posted by Juiliet
Not what i said, i like a challenging fight, group vs solo fight is not challenging.
Neither is buffed vs unbuffed.
You said "it's a well known fact buffbotted players are better thean unbuffed players" and that being buffed makes it easier.
You also said you played a stealther for a challenge.

You want an easy challenge?
Oxymoronic statement from a moronic person tbh. :<

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by Cush
And sometime I see 10+ stealther pop in the middle of a fight with titles as dragon knight and such

happens to us too sometimes, its just extra rps since no one is healing them or anything or get caught in a mezz and stand there for over 1 minute...

also when fighting near a mg, you can expect such things to happen

F

Fafnir

I once ran into a alb stealther group at amgE, i did what i usually do when i run thru a mg, cast mjolnir at the door, run thru hit my pbae. this time i was a bit slow, and hit the pbae after goin thru the mg and runned a bit, and to my suprise when i hit it, i uncovered 6 infils comming up behind, and they all ran back to mg as i proceded to suicide at the apk. So wonder why they group when they gives up the idea of killing you after getting uncovered. :D

M

mojomoo

Stealth groups are great fun I have more fun with my Ranger than I do any of my 'groupy' chars

And you say u like a challenge??

dont log on the bot, ok u wont earn so many rp´s and you need more patients, but u want to feel good? do it on a fully buffed higher RR enemy when your unbuffed, its not reasy and u need to use your ra´s skills wisely, but man it feels good watching them buffs drop when u make the kill without.

T

the_smurflord

Let's be honest here, any group, stealther tank or caster, would never let a solo player go if it came across one. I wish tanks would get off their moral high horse and stop thinking they're better.

Users who are viewing this thread