Stay awake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
psyco said:
its not my fault if you cba to get some, im pritty sure you could take them back on a primetime raid, without much resistance

Believe Hibs have tried and failed miserably to get Relic back due to shear numbers of Albs that have defended.I am not complaining of that Hibs tried Hibs failed Albs defended and defeated them.Think everyone will agree well done both parties think everyone had a lot of fun wether defender or attacker.

But the difference now is Hibs have been doing Relic Raids at a time when Population was High,where Albs (Not All but the few) Namely Custardly Macwankers seem to think that by Pveing Relics is Great and Sooper dooper to all Albs but this is they failing as I am sure the rest of the Alb 99% population would love to try this at a time when they are online and not by this 1% of inbreeds who think they benefiting they community.

Shame really there as I am certain the Alb population are missing out on the community spirit that has been injected with Mastades/Arans type raids.

So if the Custardly Macwankers guild like to Pve relics then they really only letting down they community.

My two penneth worth.

Soulja

Gahn

Resident Freddy
psyco said:
its not my fault if you cba to get some, im pritty sure you could take them back on a primetime raid, without much resistance

Sure ofc we love to get things planned to get it back just to see it nicked between 3 and 5 am by usual suspects.
Get a clue maybe?

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
Why dont i go to US servers? I live in Europe therefore i play in Europe servers. And yes i do have a life in fact i work at day and go to Uni at night and i come home about midnight, so dong f***ing tell me were to play and what time.
And as for damaging the server and the life on it, dont blame the players blame GOA/Mythic and the invention of NF cause in OF there was ppl playing from 2-6am also.

When players start leaving because they can see no point in rvr anymore because anything they take will be pve'd back when they go to sleep, it's the server that suffers.

I find this thread amusing tbh as the op probably never had to content with a real player defending a keep before, can't compete and so screams like a child who dropped it's rattle :)

I'm glad for your sake you like pve raiding, as thats all you'll be able to do soon when the server population vanishes.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
This post shows how much some (most?) Albs know about primetime Relic Raids.Nothing....

-without much resistance- errr ok!

There were tons of failed Relic Raids primetime by Hibs.And we try it again, and again until we get it back.

take last nights emain situation... you wanted crau back... so you did... you'll easly be able to get it if you really wanted

Gahn

Resident Freddy
psyco said:
take last nights emain situation... you wanted crau back... so you did... you'll easly be able to get it if you really wanted

Quite different if there's the precious NoobWhoWannaCompeteMustHave Relic involved tho.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
psyco said:

If I wasnt laughing so hard, i'd be crying.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
many many ppl have tried to reach Kinetix and make him understand what it is that is wrong with latenight raids and such but tbh...

the guy is demented and just wont get it, give it up already. Either he's completely stupid or just dont wanna listen to what ppl say. Dont bash yer heads in on a stonewall that just never respond properly, you cannot discuss with someone who is selfobsessed like that, its just not possible since all he care about is himself and nothing but himself. Fuck the server, fuck the other players, fuck the other realms! ME! ME! ME!.. is his motto, cant u see it? Its harsch words ofc but im just tired of seeing him saying same thing over and over and over again and he never really listen to anyone else but himself, I've seen it now for months and its getting old as hell.

Just gonna put him on ignore, tired of people with way too low IQ for his own good.

/sighs

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
many many ppl have tried to reach Kinetix and make him understand what it is that is wrong with latenight raids and such but tbh...

the guy is demented and just wont get it, give it up already. Either he's completely stupid or just dont wanna listen to what ppl say. Dont bash yer heads in on a stonewall that just never respond properly, you cannot discuss with someone who is selfobsessed like that, its just not possible since all he care about is himself and nothing but himself. Fuck the server, fuck the other players, fuck the other realms! ME! ME! ME!.. is his motto, cant u see it? Its harsch words ofc but im just tired of seeing him saying same thing over and over and over again and he never really listen to anyone else but himself, I've seen it now for months and its getting old as hell.

Just gonna put him on ignore, tired of people with way too low IQ for his own good.

/sighs

You call me stupid i call you a morron for not understanding a thing so simple as this.
Get this into your thick head I play this game for fun, yeah your right i dont give a flying fuck about other realms,i only care about my friends in game.
You say you hibs are tired of albs pveing the keeps well tbh its not my fault you cant put up a defense at the time i play...your telling me i cant play cause few hibs online cause they are sleeping? what about when there are hibs working, or in school or wanking for that matter and are not playing?.
There are many ways Hibs could turn things around, for example instead of making MRE´s you could make PvE events for pl matters, i have some lvl 20 hib toons i would love to level but hibs are too dam obsessed with RvR, maybe you would have more players if you thought of that.
Shit if i had a lvl 50 hib and bb maybe i would log on hibernia at that time since i would find lots of albs to kill.
Yeah sure its not fair waking up in the morning and find keeps/relics gone i admit that, but dont bullshit me by saying what i must do with the little time i can play.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:

Thats complete different. Taking back a low level keep in our own frontier is super easy. And there wasn't many Albs defending.

Now lets looks at a proper Relic Raid:

First you have to establish a port that means you have to take one of the coast keeps.Then if you want a Relic from the Shrine you have to take alot more Keeps which is very difficult because there can be alot enemies who come to defend (Albs) or interrupt your buisness (mids).If you finally manage to open a Relic Door (Which happens usally after 2-3 Hours of Battles) you have to get through the Defenders at the Shrine. Grab the Relic and then you have to get it out of the Frontier to your Keep with no speed and you cant dive in the ocean. (Relic drops otherwise)

About the Relics in Keeps who are close to the Realm Gates.If you hit the Keep you have the whole Enemy Realm there within a few Minutes which makes it very hard to take it.

Lots of Text but that wasn't even a detailed relic raid plan...

Now to CM and their great Relic Raids:

Wait until all went to bed.Bash Npc's.Grab Relic.Go Home.The End

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:
You call me stupid i call you a morron for not understanding a thing so simple as this.
Get this into your thick head I play this game for fun, yeah your right i dont give a flying fuck about other realms,i only care about my friends in game.
You say you hibs are tired of albs pveing the keeps well tbh its not my fault you cant put up a defense at the time i play...your telling me i cant play cause few hibs online cause they are sleeping? what about when there are hibs working, or in school or wanking for that matter and are not playing?.
There are many ways Hibs could turn things around, for example instead of making MRE´s you could make PvE events for pl matters, i have some lvl 20 hib toons i would love to level but hibs are too dam obsessed with RvR, maybe you would have more players if you thought of that.
Shit if i had a lvl 50 hib and bb maybe i would log on hibernia at that time since i would find lots of albs to kill.
Yeah sure its not fair waking up in the morning and find keeps/relics gone i admit that, but dont bullshit me by saying what i must do with the little time i can play.

A lot of bluster here, but it sounds like you are actually agreeing with us.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:

PvE Events to level your Toons? lolz in your Dreams.You wouldn't survive in Hibernia anyway as soon as someone figures out your hib char names....The xioeen effect etc.

Wont comment the rest of your post because its just the usual blabla Shike allready mentioned.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Icebreaker said:
PvE Events to level your Toons? lolz in your Dreams.You wouldn't survive in Hibernia anyway as soon as someone figures out your hib char names....The xioeen effect etc.

Wont comment the rest of your post because its just the usual blabla Shike allready mentioned.

Lol The xio-what? you really are pathetic you know that? And AGAIN your wrong, i dont play hib atm and i have already friends playing hib, but yes i wouldnt want a morron like you as friend dont worry.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
Lol The xio-what? you really are pathetic you know that? And AGAIN your wrong, i dont play hib atm and i have already friends playing hib, but yes i wouldnt want a morron like you as friend dont worry.

Where did i say you play Hib?
And i don't care which of your friends play Hib aslong as they don't raid any relics at stupid hours.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Icebreaker said:
Where did i say you play Hib?

jezz read the full sentence before speaking? you said i wouldnt survive as soon as hibs would know my hib chars... i said in previous posts i only care about having fun and my friends in game, so i could play in hib quite well
yeah thats the problem, my hib friends can PvE relics at 5am if they want i dont care, on the other hand you seem to make a storm in a glass of water over it.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Any mods around? Thread starting to become boring and personal! :(

Ohh kinetix got smart and edited it.

You can go awah again mods!

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Tuthmes said:
Any mods around? Thread starting to become boring and personal! :(

True, but icebreaker really gets on my nerves with his stupid posts, i get so upset i cant help myself to reply to him :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:
Lol The xio-what? you really are pathetic you know that? And AGAIN your wrong, i dont play hib atm and i have already friends

Is Horner you Friend rofl because that would explain a hell of a lot why you being such a :wanker:

Soulja

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Kinetix said:
True, but icebreaker really gets on my nerves with his stupid posts, i get so upset i cant help myself to reply to him :)

Well the moment you start to take things personal you need to stop and think for a second.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
jezz read the full sentence before speaking? you said i wouldnt survive as soon as hibs would know my hib chars... i said in previous posts i only care about having fun and my friends in game, so i could play in hib quite well

You clearly said you dont play hib atm and iam wrong with it. My answer was that i never said you are playing hib. The friends stuff wasn't relevant.

so i could play in hib quite well is new. Not mentioned before. You are just adding stuff to correct your mistakes. Tztz

But i just stop posting here before you explode. :p

Ging

Part of the furniture
i skipped to this page, did i miss anything new? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom