state of the world.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
it might be a stange opinion to voice, but ...

angry hibs and mids make great rvr :)

and no, this is not a go at realm balance or whatever,....

there are cry babies ...

and there are people who adapt / evolve / ascend to new heights,

personaly,

i found the last week LOADS of fun rvr related tbh.

yeah, sure morning raiding relics is lame,

angry hibs an mids make a great game as far as i am concerned :)

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
angry hibs an mids make a great game as far as i am concerned :)

Yes...but its a short thrill! It only works until the cup is full so to speak. After that people start deleting and rerolling!

/Charmangle

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
Lol

Oh yes so nice Rvr with your lame taken relics, monster rezz interupting zergs, 2K mezzrange,Petspamming theugrs from OP range , u can't even target etcetcetc.
Still u have to wait till all (90%) of Mids and Hibs log off to retake or take a keep.
Well , the day we all get the same uses , abilitys , will be the day albion will reroll and die, never seen any decent primetime action from albion last weeks tbh.
the keeps u took , are all nightpve'd and no i don't think Mids or Hibs will reroll , oh no we will make u crawl back to your borderkeeps and from my side keep your relics and stick them where the sun never shine's.

More Mids will come and More Hibs will come, so say goodbye to the nice 8 vs 8, from now on u all will be running from flames to flames even if we don't get our relics back its enough for me to play with ur balls this way.

So yes run with your 50 people 1 FG and run your realm from now and for ever i hope!:kissit:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Thank heavens for little girls! they keep on getting smaller everyday!

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
and there are people who adapt / evolve / ascend to new heights,

:)

His talking about me if you didn't know.:)

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie

whitelights said:
Oh yes so nice Rvr with your lame taken relics, monster rezz interupting zergs, 2K mezzrange,Petspamming theugrs from OP range , u can't even target etcetcetc.
Still u have to wait till all (90%) of Mids and Hibs log off to retake or take a keep.
Well , the day we all get the same uses , abilitys , will be the day albion will reroll and die, never seen any decent primetime action from albion last weeks tbh.
the keeps u took , are all nightpve'd and no i don't think Mids or Hibs will reroll , oh no we will make u crawl back to your borderkeeps and from my side keep your relics and stick them where the sun never shine's.

More Mids will come and More Hibs will come, so say goodbye to the nice 8 vs 8, from now on u all will be running from flames to flames even if we don't get our relics back its enough for me to play with ur balls this way.

So yes run with your 50 people 1 FG and run your realm from now and for ever i hope!:kissit:

You are a nice healer(not as a class) but first learn how to mezz without instants or not to use em on soloers and then talk about 8vs8 rvr that we ruin etc... u dont have a chance with the zerg not big difrence on fg xD

and before u see the flame see above that i mention that ur a very good healer :p maybe consider a rejuv respec ;)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Icebreaker said:
please make more of those useles threads monkeys
Like the 'Oh noes! We've been outnumbered by albs for the past 4 years but just noticed and don't like it!' kinda threads?
brad said:
His talking about me if you didn't know.:)
I don't think he mentioned something about a new low :x

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Like the 'Oh noes! We've been outnumbered by albs for the past 4 years but just noticed and don't like it!' kinda threads?

I don't think he mentioned something about a new low :x

The legendary wise straef has arrived, i feel much bettr now.

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
whitelights said:

*pats you on the head* GO play wow if you cant cope with more than 8 enemies at a time

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Whitelights wants to play with our balls... i am afraid :(

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Muylaetrix said:
and there are people who adapt / evolve / ascend to new heights
DC bridge and crim tower 3 are about the only heights I see ascended much atm.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
whitelights said:

whats so different between zerging as 50 people to only zerging soloers with your shitgrp?

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
whitelights said:

Shut the fuck up.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
charmangle said:
Yes...but its a short thrill! It only works until the cup is full so to speak. After that people start deleting and rerolling!

/Charmangle

At this very moment, I have no clue anymore what sort of actian we can undertake as albs without getting yelled at that we destroy the game.

Seems like anything we do that doesn`t involve in running solo around will generate whines.

What are we supposed to do ?

check enemy numbers before we send a ship abroad to ensure that we will not outnumber the enemy ?

To me this is starting to sound like a `you have to let us win or we will quit` record ?

Come on ?

as albs we lived with 2 years of a much huger relic imbalance and it made a lot of us into very dedicated zergers. I can`t recall it hower impacting our morale to the same degree that it seems to do now with mid and hib morale.

the first 3 years of Daoc, i seem to have lost 95% of all the fights i was involved that had equal numbers.

Maybe i am just a crap player, could well be.

At this moment i am prety clueless about what we are still `allowed` to do without generating irl unhappyness amongst the enemie.

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Muylaetrix said:
At this very moment, I have no clue anymore what sort of actian we can undertake as albs without getting yelled at that we destroy the game.

The biggest issue seems to to be the AC raids. Not sure how you rectify that, especially as those responsible seem to suggest that most albs thought it was good and may therefore well do it again.

Not seen any complaints about the action in hib last night and Mastade's raids seem to have gone down well.

Issue is while albs have greater numbers and also a power/strength bonus peeps are going to get frustrated and therefore moan.

Running less zerg's would also be nice, but I appreciate that cuts 3 ways and covers all 3 realms.

joap

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
as albs we lived with 2 years of a much huger relic imbalance and it made a lot of us into very dedicated zergers. I can`t recall it hower impacting our morale to the same degree that it seems to do now with mid and hib morale.

Remember Muylaetrix, we're clustered now. So if mid or hib start taking a pounding people just jump realm and log Alb alts. In the past you refer to people couldn't do it unless they did a complete char wipe. I guess many albs found the prospect of releveling chars untractive and just stuck to it.
I hope i'm not mistaken here, but even when albs had 0 relics, you still had the number advantage.

Currently mids and hibs are loosing relics at times when very few can be online to defend, and albion has grown even bigger, making it much harder to fight against.

Muylaetrix said:
the first 3 years of Daoc, i seem to have lost 95% of all the fights i was involved that had equal numbers.

Ah crap... that means i'll still suck for another year still... I'm in a period where if my group wins a fight i start thinking "wtf did we do wrong... err.. right??" :)

Nate

FH is my second home
Dimse Dut said:
*pats you on the head* GO play wow if you cant cope with more than 8 enemies at a time

and otherwise play mid / hib if you can? :p

censi

Can't get enough of FH
muly,

nice spin job. but basically albs sux. you only get to truely appreciate this in its entirety when u play the other realms.

honestly its quite simple. you have twice as many active players as us. retake keeps in primetime. dont take relics at 4 in the morning.

if you only hear whines of omg theres too many albs on these forums then your doing ok.

it should be the underpopulated realms going to desperate AC tactics to get relics not the realm with half the server on it. that and the fact the underpopulate realm (hib) refuses to AC raid back tells a story that u cannot argue against.

to have honor means you understand honor.

alb unfortunetly just dont get it... (generally)

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
for me its looks clearly

the game will be fun and nice again when albs have : no relics - less than 7 keeps - less than 20 twrs.
and at rvr 8 vs 8 fight they wont have a chance at all even to kill 1 player from the enemy grp

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
uspe said:
for me its looks clearly

the game will be fun and nice again when albs have : no relics - less than 7 keeps - less than 20 twrs.
and at rvr 8 vs 8 fight they wont have a chance at all even to kill 1 player from the enemy grp
Yes, you could be a drama queen like you, or you could be a tad bit more realistic.

Not doing any shit AC (and also, not the 'unintented' AC raids) would deffo make it all more fun. More primetime sieging and warfare would also make it more fun.

Like today :)

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
congax i am realistic

and i see what its obvious
plus mids and hibs are flaming with QQ threads about morning playes? yes its lame( sort of ) no one can say the oposite. but!!!!!!!

tell me something?????
why mids took bk their power relic in the morning????
its a fun play?
anyway dont mind about it.

if you have seen my thread ( this is the game )? check it out what i'm talking about.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:

Seems like anything we do that doesn`t involve in running solo around will generate whines.

What are we supposed to do ?

check enemy numbers before we send a ship abroad to ensure that we will not outnumber the enemy ?

To me this is starting to sound like a `you have to let us win or we will quit` record ?

Come on ?

At this moment i am prety clueless about what we are still `allowed` to do without generating irl unhappyness amongst the enemie.

Albion was fucked up in the past. Bad Position of one Relic Keep. Stupid Horse Route to it, etc.Classes not that good compared to Hib/Mid. And Albion was/is the Realm where most of the casual Players play. But that was Mythics fault and they fixed that. Until that you always had the Numbers to even it out. I like large scale battles and iam always happy to face 12000 Albs in Relic Battles. Even if we dont get them. The fun is there and that is what i want. Not possible with 5am Raids because noone is there.

To sum it up...Now you have the Classes, the Numbers and Relic Shrines are at the same Position as every other Shrine and still you can't do it Primetime.

And the ones who said we take Relics to drag People out....lol...how if there isnt anyone online at 5am? If you want fights at your playtime then you should really consider to move to the us servers.

Sometimes i play at night/morning aswell because of work but i would never try to take any Relic at this time because its just gay!

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
uspe said:
congax i am realistic

and i see what its obvious
plus mids and hibs are flaming with QQ threads about morning playes? yes its lame( sort of ) no one can say the oposite. but!!!!!!!

tell me something?????
why mids took bk their power relic in the morning????
its a fun play?
anyway dont mind about it.

if you have seen my thread ( this is the game )? check it out what i'm talking about.

in your own thread , wich was a whine on whines , you acknowledged you didnt even read the original thread , maybe you wouldnt ask silly questions if you actually read the thread you complained about.

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
:)
trying to make them understand dub that what they r doing its not good and ofc ppl from mids or hibs and ofc from albs there wil be always morning ppl and mornimg plays

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Whitelights wants to play with our balls... i am afraid :(

He can play with mine as they are very hot and sweaty and i'm afraid my hands will melt if I touch them :england:

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
joap said:
Remember Muylaetrix, we're clustered now. So if mid or hib start taking a pounding people just jump realm and log Alb alts. In the past you refer to people couldn't do it unless they did a complete char wipe. I guess many albs found the prospect of releveling chars untractive and just stuck to it.
I hope i'm not mistaken here, but even when albs had 0 relics, you still had the number advantage.

Currently mids and hibs are loosing relics at times when very few can be online to defend, and albion has grown even bigger, making it much harder to fight against.

Ah crap... that means i'll still suck for another year still... I'm in a period where if my group wins a fight i start thinking "wtf did we do wrong... err.. right??" :)

Thing i remember about old frontiers and such like is now they cant spy on us so much as they have to wait an hour.

I remember many times we come to take relics in prime time.....one occasion 200 albs log in at 8pm one evening to take hib relic to be ambushed by 1fg of pbaoe mayhem .....rp whores :worthy: ok spys or no spys it was annoying but looking back now funny as hell.

or the time when albs where tyring to retake our strength relic from mid , to be greeted by the largest amount of catapults and trebs at odins mile gate....

it seems to me that because mids and hibs are not in the commanding position they once used to hold, they QQ and /cry /whine and bitch about overpopulation of Albion.

We have always had more peeps that the other realm which why, i personally expect hibs and mids to attack albs together (Yes i know the old HIB GARD joke).

If you look at the stats for Albion, I would guess that 90% of the current players started as albion and have been there through the hard times and the few good times.

The other 10% from Alb has gone to MID or HIB when they got fed up with the onslaught we used to face every day....

Perhaps it is those people who are complaining today about the same thing....hmm seems feesible.

Also, lots of the RVR community complained about no mile gates and how NF was crap compared with OF......load of old tosh....You got agramon...fook off to there then.

But whats the point agramon is a wasteland....i strolled a lvl 40 ice wizard across agramon to hib gate, then to mid gate and back to alb gate with out a single enemy sighting....yawn.

now we get the new old frontier was awesome bring back emain.....bleh....well you got your wish looks like emain is back as cathal valley the lvl 45-49 battleground...but that must suck so much that you have to level another toon to be so uber .

the game has evolved, for better or for worse is your own opinion..but i like it albs where built for siege warfare.....you have your whorecocks and bd's and enchanters and bainshees and valkyre and vampiir, we have our pride and the stoicism to stick with our realm and fight.

To be honest, ill happily let you take the relics after every ac raid that happens as ALbion doesnt need them, we can fight without them.

2 years of suffering with a 20% bonus against us teached us how to fight and win without them. Now we have the bonus and you dont we are better and more effective.

Perhaps you should go without to regain your self esteem and realise one thing about dark age of camelot.

IT ONLY A FOOKIN' GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mastade - You are a true leader, hope to see you in our frontier again.

Dunno who to address in MID as they like pirates atm, just taking small pickings for rp wealth and no real goals.

Bring back the old leaders, and players of legend in my opinion.......one that comes to mind was optikal.

that my opinion and not one for albion, but im sure it sums it up.

Mids - are like the disrespectful chavs in every town and city these days
Hibs - are the 20- 30 year old who realise there is more to life than personal gratification.
albs - old timers who still dont know when to give in...

:england:

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
Congax said:
Yes, you could be a drama queen like you, or you could be a tad bit more realistic.

Not doing any shit AC (and also, not the 'unintented' AC raids) would deffo make it all more fun. More primetime sieging and warfare would also make it more fun.
Like today :)

how do you say that in spanish????

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom