Fledgling Freddie
there are cry babies ...

and there are people who adapt / evolve / ascend to new heights,

True words ^^

Ur DI bot ding rr11 yet m8? ^^

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
Sollac said:
Thing i remember about old frontiers and such like is now they cant spy on us so much as they have to wait an hour.

I remember many times we come to take relics in prime time.....one occasion 200 albs log in at 8pm one evening to take hib relic to be ambushed by 1fg of pbaoe mayhem .....rp whores :worthy: ok spys or no spys it was annoying but looking back now funny as hell.

or the time when albs where tyring to retake our strength relic from mid , to be greeted by the largest amount of catapults and trebs at odins mile gate....

it seems to me that because mids and hibs are not in the commanding position they once used to hold, they QQ and /cry /whine and bitch about overpopulation of Albion.

We have always had more peeps that the other realm which why, i personally expect hibs and mids to attack albs together (Yes i know the old HIB GARD joke).

If you look at the stats for Albion, I would guess that 90% of the current players started as albion and have been there through the hard times and the few good times.

The other 10% from Alb has gone to MID or HIB when they got fed up with the onslaught we used to face every day....

Perhaps it is those people who are complaining today about the same thing....hmm seems feesible.

Also, lots of the RVR community complained about no mile gates and how NF was crap compared with OF......load of old tosh....You got agramon...fook off to there then.

But whats the point agramon is a wasteland....i strolled a lvl 40 ice wizard across agramon to hib gate, then to mid gate and back to alb gate with out a single enemy sighting....yawn.

now we get the new old frontier was awesome bring back emain.....bleh....well you got your wish looks like emain is back as cathal valley the lvl 45-49 battleground...but that must suck so much that you have to level another toon to be so uber .

the game has evolved, for better or for worse is your own opinion..but i like it albs where built for siege warfare.....you have your whorecocks and bd's and enchanters and bainshees and valkyre and vampiir, we have our pride and the stoicism to stick with our realm and fight.

To be honest, ill happily let you take the relics after every ac raid that happens as ALbion doesnt need them, we can fight without them.

2 years of suffering with a 20% bonus against us teached us how to fight and win without them. Now we have the bonus and you dont we are better and more effective.

Perhaps you should go without to regain your self esteem and realise one thing about dark age of camelot.

IT ONLY A FOOKIN' GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mastade - You are a true leader, hope to see you in our frontier again.

Dunno who to address in MID as they like pirates atm, just taking small pickings for rp wealth and no real goals.

Bring back the old leaders, and players of legend in my opinion.......one that comes to mind was optikal.

that my opinion and not one for albion, but im sure it sums it up.

Mids - are like the disrespectful chavs in every town and city these days
Hibs - are the 20- 30 year old who realise there is more to life than personal gratification.
albs - old timers who still dont know when to give in...

:england:

i like the hallucinatory side-effects your prescription drug has , can you give me the name on it ? :)

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm...I think you are taking the cretic the wrong way

Muylaetrix said:
At this very moment, I have no clue anymore what sort of actian we can undertake as albs without getting yelled at that we destroy the game.

I dont much mind AC raiding once in a while. It creates its own kind of action in the game. But atm Albion has such a huge advantage over Hib or Mid or even both together, that resorting to taking Relics at 05.00 in the morning when the both other realms are empty, isnt really nice.

Since you have the population advantage, it should be the other way around. Mids and Hibs should have your relics so that they could even out the difference abit.

But in short, in a perfect would I atleast would want to split up half the alb Zerg for Hib and the other half for Mid to fight, so that things are abit more even. And ofc stop the morning raids...the action will come to Alb anyway.

/Charmangle

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
censi said:
muly,

nice spin job. but basically albs sux. you only get to truely appreciate this in its entirety when u play the other realms.

honestly its quite simple. you have twice as many active players as us. retake keeps in primetime. dont take relics at 4 in the morning.

if you only hear whines of omg theres too many albs on these forums then your doing ok.

it should be the underpopulated realms going to desperate AC tactics to get relics not the realm with half the server on it. that and the fact the underpopulate realm (hib) refuses to AC raid back tells a story that u cannot argue against.

to have honor means you understand honor.

alb unfortunetly just dont get it... (generally)

censi, just shut up plz, i HATE when people generalize like you do....

GENERALISING is bad. if a few albs ac or add or zergb NEVER draw all albs over the same straw. Some actually play good and don't run over soloers duos. btw, mids/hibs zerg duso/soloers to so can't whine on albs that we're the only ones that are without honor.

So please stop the generalizing. Some groups/players actually play fair and with honor.

Oh about the alb zerg whine...yes albs are many but we arn't the only ones that zerg, how fun do you think it is to get overrun when solo by 2fg or 1fg on stick or even run into a zerg when doing personal missions?

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
>.< Pooned said:
You are a nice healer(not as a class) but first learn how to mezz without instants or not to use em on soloers and then talk about 8vs8 rvr that we ruin etc... u dont have a chance with the zerg not big difrence on fg xD

and before u see the flame see above that i mention that ur a very good healer :p maybe consider a rejuv respec ;)

Hmm a rejuv specced healer never heard of that how do U make one ???

and oh behold a healer winning a mezz vs sorc without using insta ??? never gonna happen unless sorc is totally gimped (well then it will happen alot my bad) or healer get the jump as sorc mezz has that 400 range on healer mezz.

2000+ mezz range and other realms shouldn't use insta now that would be fun.

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
there are cry babies ...

and there are people who adapt / evolve / ascend to new heights

... and there are those who don't renew their subs.

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
Sollac said:
the game has evolved, for better or for worse is your own opinion..but i like it albs where built for siege warfare.....you have your whorecocks and bd's and enchanters and bainshees and valkyre and vampiir, we have our pride and the stoicism to stick with our realm and fight

Mids - are like the disrespectful chavs in every town and city these days
Hibs - are the 20- 30 year old who realise there is more to life than personal gratification.
albs - old timers who still dont know when to give in...

rep point for the funniest quotes EVER. :m00:

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Tsolias said:
Ur DI bot ding rr11 yet m8? ^^

almost rr9

the little retard is making more rp a week than my wiz and has more solo kills :/

wizards should be able to pet fellow lower RR alb players :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom