State of the RVR.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Agree totaly with Jup seems logical to have a section on here for the Avalon peeps, considering that a fair chunk of the excal /pryd player base has moved there for greener pastures.

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
Muylaetrix said:
spill your guts.

Seemed fine to me at the weekend during my evening breaks from levelling a mauler in the labyrinth on Gaheris :)

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
cmr said:
rr4 and you can have moc3, but you just have the albion mentality....

thread maker has moc3 but hes still a noob

i don`t have moc actually.

moc (3) only good for loltappers and (moc 1 for) ae interupt spammers.

i don`t like doing less damage with nuke than a rr 1 fire wiz in rogs. :(

Tubbs

Fledgling Freddie
tierk said:
Agree totaly with Jup seems logical to have a section on here for the Avalon peeps, considering that a fair chunk of the excal /pryd player base has moved there for greener pastures.

Except that it's not "logical". These forums are for the English servers, Avalon is not an English server. Do you see?

Edit: BTW nice
fishing.gif
Muy ;)

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
givf an avalon section so we can fuck off there tbh

You could always use the Glast forums doesn't seem to be anyone posting there to care :)

tierk

Part of the furniture
Tubbs said:
Except that it's not "logical". These forums are for the English servers, Avalon is not an English server. Do you see?

Yes but considering there are now a motherlode of english speaking people, who formally played on this english cluster, playing on a german server for reasons that i dont think we need to go into on yet another thread maybe, just maybe, it might be a good time to start a section for them also seeing as they are not all, assuming here, german speakers.

Is that logical enough for you megam8?

and me thinks you are slightly biased anyway.....
Tubbs said:
Good riddance to bad rubbish :)

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
They should just make all TOA Euro servers English and cluster them and we can all play with lots of people :)

Tubbs

Fledgling Freddie
tierk said:
Yes but considering there are now a motherlode of english speaking people, who formally played on this english cluster, playing on a german server for reasons that i dont think we need to go into on yet another thread maybe, just maybe, it might be a good time to start a section for them also seeing as they are not all, assuming here, german speakers.

Is that logical enough for you megam8?

These forums are for the English servers, AND people who have the ability to speak English.

BTW, you can use that quote of mine in your signature if you like, mega m8 ;)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Tubbs said:
These forums are for the English servers, AND people who have the ability to speak English.

When u gonna leave sure xD

tierk

Part of the furniture
Tubbs said:

I am sure that if the people that run this server wanted to they could quite easily add another section on here for the english speakers on Avalon.

To be honest i think it would be doing them all favour not having to see you posting in the same forum as them quite sure they would all be rather relieved at the prospect of that happening :p

And why in hells name would i wanna use anything a retard like you would say in my sig for you?

Littles

Loyal Freddie
I think adding a avalon section would be a good idea. As a previous poster suggested that these forums are for the British servers but then im sure the original design was for helping people share info even though that got lost with the whine brigade. So by helping a large proportion of this forums users you could simply add another section for us....please :)

Tubbs

Fledgling Freddie
tierk said:
I am sure that if the people that run this server wanted to they could quite easily add another section on here for the english speakers on Avalon.

To be honest i think it would be doing them all favour not having to see you posting in the same forum as them quite sure they would all be rather relieved at the prospect of that happening :p

Easily solved, why don't you and your mega m8's set up your own forum?
tierk said:
And why in hells name would i wanna use anything a retard like you would say in my sig for you?

I think deep down you really like me ;)

cmr

Banned
Tubbs said:

i think the people you are arguing with are valuble members of the community and ingame when compared to yourself so do yourself a favour

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
i think asking for a english speaking rvr forum on FH for avalon server is beyond the scope of this thread at least.

also consider that it could lead to other servers also asking for a english section and stuff, it might be rather confusing.

What would be best ? an rvr section for avalon on FH or an eglish spoken section on the normal avalon boards ?

Maybe it is time to ask GOA again for charcopy...

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
cmr said:
i think the people you are arguing with are valuble members of the community and ingame when compared to yourself so do yourself a favour

all the valuable people have left the server !! just ask them.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Tubbs said:

lol sounds to me like you trying to depopulate this forum just like the likes of you have the server.

So why dont you take a piece of advice given for free, instead of trying to destroy things why not try to build something better or improve on whats already here.

As to yer second point it would have to be so deep that i dont even know it myself. :D

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
i think asking for a english speaking rvr forum on FH for avalon server is beyond the scope of this thread at least.

also consider that it could lead to other servers also asking for a english section and stuff, it might be rather confusing.

What would be best ? an rvr section for avalon on FH or an eglish spoken section on the normal avalon boards ?

Maybe it is time to ask GOA again for charcopy...

until u become owner of the domain and site then u can decide, till the keep ur crappy flame bait bridge camping posts/threads to yerself...... on any given day.........

tierk

Part of the furniture
Muylaetrix said:
all the valuable people have left the server !! just ask them.

Amen brother i know u being sarcastic but its so true.

Tubbs

Fledgling Freddie
tierk said:
lol sounds to me like you trying to depopulate this forum just like the likes of you have the server.

So why dont you take a piece of advice given for free, instead of trying to destroy things why not try to build something better or improve on whats already here.

No good trying to build on rotten foundations, once the woodworm have been removed, then the building can begin.
tierk said:
As to yer second point it would have to be so deep that i dont even know it myself. :D

Yup, it's called the subconscious :)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Jupiter said:
until u become owner of the domain and site then u can decide, till the keep ur crappy flame bait bridge camping posts/threads to yerself...... on any given day.........

I don't think he was actually making any decision, just pointing out that it out of scope for this thread. So much hostility in one sentence.

have a :drink:! seems you could use a few :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Jupiter said:
givf an avalon section so we can fuck off there tbh

agreed :) or at least an "other servers" section. Need a supermod to do that though. Which takes time....

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Jupiter said:

Pot, kettle, black etc. until u become owner of the domain and site lose the shitty attitude.

He was asking what's better: an avalon section here or an english section on the 4-player board.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Flimgoblin said:
Pot, kettle, black etc. until u become owner of the domain and site lose the shitty attitude.

He was asking what's better: an avalon section here or an english section on the 4-player board.

I think u'd like more to have it hosted here or u wanna get rid of the lot of us as usual following the "Random" base dictations? else i can quite without problems host it on our guild forums eventually, np for us.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Tubbs said:
No good trying to build on rotten foundations, once the woodworm have been removed, then the building can begin.

Yup, it's called the subconscious :)

lol i would think many people on here would consider you to be the "woodworm"

Oh plz dont flatter yerself mate it doesnt even work for me even on a subconcious level, maybe on a unconscious level or when i have taken enough "E's" to drug a elephant i might start having those feelings you describe, but under those conditions i wouldnt get to excited as i generally love everything and everyone "woodworm" included:p

Tubbs

Fledgling Freddie
tierk said:
lol i would think many people on here would consider you to be the "woodworm"

Nah, the splinters would only get stuck in my throat.
tierk said:
Oh plz dont flatter yerself mate it doesnt even work for me even on a subconcious level, maybe on a unconscious level or when i have taken enough "E's" to drug a elephant i might start having those feelings you describe, but under those conditions i wouldnt get to excited as i generally love everything and everyone "woodworm" included:p

Everything and everyone meaning yourself ofc :p

klasa

Loyal Freddie
Tubbs said:
Nah, the splinters would only get stuck in my throat.

Everything and everyone meaning yourself ofc :p

Actually Tubbs I don't agree with you at all and if you look at the posts the last couple of days it seems like yuor opinion is no shared by many. From your qoute and answers I can see that your twitching the subject all the time so you obiously only are trying to annoy people. You are so mature :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom