State of the RVR.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
Pot, kettle, black etc. until u become owner of the domain and site lose the shitty attitude.

He was asking what's better: an avalon section here or an english section on the 4-player board.

i am a product of the environment in which i am exposed to.... like my 70% warning that will never b removed, i tell it as i see it pity some ppl cant handle it

Tubbs

Fledgling Freddie
klasa said:
Actually Tubbs I don't agree with you at all and if you look at the posts the last couple of days it seems like yuor opinion is no shared by many. From your qoute and answers I can see that your twitching the subject all the time so you obiously only are trying to annoy people. You are so mature :fluffle:

Except many of these people who you refer to have left the cluster, so infact their opinion counts for naught.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Tubbs said:
Except many of these people who you refer to have left the cluster, so infact their opinion counts for naught.

Stop posting mate if all you are going to do is try and flame people or just generally be a dickhead. Just cuz people have left cluster doesnt mean people cant post on the forum anymore, unless you know for sure they have deleted there toons and even then its not for you to say to em that they have no opinions.

The rubbish you have posted over the last ten days have had absoultly nothing constructive to say and designed with every intention to flame.

Tubbs said:
......and so it was that the megameights left the shores of DAOC

or
Tubbs said:
Why don't you try contacting your local constabulary, they may be able to help you in this most heinous of times ;)

or
Tubbs said:
Gratz :england:

or
Tubbs said:
Here's a little prezzy for good number of posters on the thread, who've already spat theirs out :p

latex_jumbo_pacifier_psi.jpg

I havent included anything you posted on this thread as its obvious that you are now just stalking me but please if you have nothing to add on these forums except to flame or bait then kindly shut the fuck up.

Tubbs

Fledgling Freddie
tierk said:
Stop posting mate if all you are going to do is try and flame people or just generally be a dickhead. Just cuz people have left cluster doesnt mean people cant post on the forum anymore, unless you know for sure they have deleted there toons and even then its not for you to say to em that they have no opinions.

Ok m8

you

are

not

playing

on

the

server

anymore

hence

there

is

no

point

in

you

posting

here

Hopefully that's simplified enough :)

tierk said:
I havent included anything you posted on this thread as its obvious that you are now just stalking me but please if you have nothing to add on these forums except to flame or bait then kindly shut the fuck up.

Judging by the way a certain someone has been trawling through my posts, I'd say it's someone else doing the stalking :p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Gahn said:
I think u'd like more to have it hosted here or u wanna get rid of the lot of us as usual following the "Random" base dictations? else i can quite without problems host it on our guild forums eventually, np for us.

Nah I'm all for an "other servers" section. Makes sense to me.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Tubbs said:
Ok m8

you

are

not

playing

on

the

server

anymore

hence

there

is

no

point

in

you

posting

here

Hopefully that's simplified enough :)

lol you are a retard, and fyi i have two accounts stil active on this server and even if i didnt have them i would still be entitled to post on this forum ...hope thats is simple enough for your pee brain.

Only reason i went through your posts was to try to show you that you are just a wanker who obviously has nothing better to do but try to upset people with your posts and seeing as forums are supposed to be places were people discuss stuff and your obvious inability to make anything remotely similar to a discussion throughout your entire 2.5 years on these forums leads one to believe that you are just a retard and if anyone should be putting a stop to posting on here it should be yourself as you add nothing to this place.

Anyway keep posting on here why you think people shouldnt be posting on open forums, as you are just proving my intial point that idiots like you depopulated the server and now wanna do the same to a open forum.

Tubbs

Fledgling Freddie
tierk said:
lol you are a retard, and fyi i have two accounts stil active on this server and even if i didnt have them i would still be entitled to post on this forum ...hope thats is simple enough for your pee brain.

So you're actively retired, very interesting :p

tierk said:
Anyway keep posting on here why you think people shouldnt be posting on open forums, as you are just proving my intial point that idiots like you depopulated the server and now wanna do the same to a open forum.

Remind me of the reason you post here, when you don't play on the server anymore?

tierk

Part of the furniture
Tubbs said:
So you're actively retired, very interesting :p

Remind me of the reason you post here, when you don't play on the server anymore?

Well if you took the time to actually read what has been posted on most of the other threads on here and tried to wedge yer head from out of my asshole you might be able to discover that i live in the hope that one day things will improve on this server. However, seeing people like you constantly trying to tell people how to play how to post i imagine it could well be a looooooong wait.

Oh and nice discussion btw i like esp the way you can manage about a maximum of three lines in any thread you posted in 2 and half years. Well done mate really impressive stuff. If they are intended to be punch lines, just so you know, punch lines are supposed to be funny.

Oh and btw incase you havent realised or read as it seems reading a thread fully isnt your strong point.....

Flimgoblin said:

Does this mean you going to fuck off my case now or continue your stalking?

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Tubbs, i'll give you 10 quid if you tell me what colour's a pussy

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:

Hmm...so how do you go about opening an avalon part under the Daoc section here ?

/Charmangle

Tubbs

Fledgling Freddie
tierk said:
Well if you took the time to actually read what has been posted on most of the other threads on here and tried to wedge yer head from out of my asshole .........

Strange how I didn't realise you were a donkey, even so close up :)

tierk said:
Oh and nice discussion btw i like esp the way you can manage about a maximum of three lines in any thread you posted in 2 and half years.

I'm gonna try to to address this especially for you :fluffle:

tierk said:
punch lines are supposed to be funny.

Does this mean you going to fuck off my case now or continue your stalking?

I'm sorry m8, I didn't find that last line funny :(

I tried my hardest, but it just didn't work :(

Will you forgive me?

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Jupiter said:
i am a product of the environment in which i am exposed to.... like my 70% warning that will never be removed.

Atleast your on 70%, so be happy.
I'm on a 100% which never will be removed, now I can't even flame properly! :(

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
cmr said:
was a shame me and mate was afk when they charged out of the tower..... wasnt expecting that though it was safe to afk them being happy in the tower.... but obviously not as it was between a bridge and a tower they have beloved bricks to run back to to save them in both directions :)
They actually had reinforcements charge us from behind at the same time. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom