State of the RVR.

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
Muylaetrix said:
spill your guts.

In my opinion when creating a thread one should express their own point of view. I do not see how spiling your guts is a fitting opening to a thread: a statement such as this is likely to cause "flame". You must enjoy baiting this kind of activity or something? Gives you something read at work?
I know im just giving in to your pleasure of flame by writing this post however i find it annoying that someone starts a thread, about something people are already (in some cases) annoyed with. A thread should be something useful and helpfull in my opininon. Not "spill your guts".

On topic:

The current rvr situation is fine, though I am splitting my time between cluster and avalon I am still enjoying the Cluster RvR greatly. I would like to the guilds such as Golden Age and Savage Conclave for handing around. You are brave and I must admit very resiliant to still hang around. It is down to you guys that cluster is not dead of group action.

I hope your happy I added a post to your new rvr thread.

Regards

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Ati said:
In my opinion when creating a thread one should express their own point of view. I do not see how spiling your guts is a fitting opening to a thread: a statement such as this is likely to cause "flame". You must enjoy baiting this kind of activity or something? Gives you something read at work?
I know im just giving in to your pleasure of flame by writing this post however i find it annoying that someone starts a thread, about something people are already (in some cases) annoyed with. A thread should be something useful and helpfull in my opininon. Not "spill your guts".

fair enough.

As far as i can tell, server is doing nicely, there was very nice action in odin today. i`ve had good fun.

As far as i can tell, a lot of people had an enjoyable evening.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
I had fun tonight, thanks to a couple of nice groupings with Guardians of Light, and then H3O. Won some, lost some, had fun.

Many thanks to those groups for the invite.

Ignite

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Illusb this is for you m8. I avenged your death m8y.

Frenchie died

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Let's post an oversized screenie each time someone dies in RvR here.

Shit damage btw Bradlex.

:p

aslird

Fledgling Freddie
as long as cm pve crew are not temtpted to do anything silly tonight, rvr is good, tho it is now 12.30am gmt, albs cut almost ports for mid....

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
The RvR may be holding up okay atm (for anyone that isn't a dedicated fg vs fg'er), but the general situation on the cluster is dire, I don't think there can be any doubting that. There should have been room for both kinds of player (fg'er and so-called "zerger") but the actions of a minority have sadly made that hard to see being the case again. Personally, I think we'll live to regret that before very long.

illu

Part of the furniture
brad said:
Illusb this is for you m8. I avenged your death m8y.

Frenchie died

\o/

But did you manage to get 4 emotes off consisting of any of these?
/laugh /rofl /rude and surprisingly /cry :>

Oli - Illu

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Muylaetrix said:
As far as i can tell, server is doing nicely, there was very nice action in odin today. i`ve had good fun.

lol, not wierd hearing this from you.. I can't really see the fun in running back and forth zerg vs. zerg between Notts and Bled..

Too bad that around 20-30 mids, 30-50 albs and 8 hibs(/wave @ Elcain's grp) ran zerg vs. zerg vs. grp(/wave again etc..), and none were in Agramon? Could have had loads of action there, lots of more fun and lots more rps than the 50rps you get for killing someone rezzsick! I finally got a grp tonight on my wizard, but only made 15k~ish rps, which is quite bad with the amout of mids running about to be considered..

Seems like it's only monday's ppl go to agramon these days.. And that's only with leet setups, so no room for my gimpy wizard :(

Good Riddance for me I guess..

BUT IT'S GOOD TO SEE THAT SOME OF YOU ENJOY THE CURRENT RVR MUYLATTERIX(?!) :drink: :cheers:

cmr

Banned
the fact 1.5fg of albs camping bled bridge at 4am after breaking the port and has to use 2 x moc3 and twf3 and whatever else those idiots used to kill a duo, about sums up the action at the moment, a load of noobs that need to be farmed

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
cmr said:
the fact 1.5fg of albs camping bled bridge at 4am after breaking the port and has to use 2 x moc3 and twf3 and whatever else those idiots used to kill a duo, about sums up the action at the moment, a load of noobs that need to be farmed

Don't be too surprised if the ice wizzies tend to moc on a duo with a 7 man group backing them up.

occy

Loyal Freddie
cmr said:

If u are in a duo going up against a fg more or less with wizards high rr enough to have moc 3 id be careful whom i call noobs. /yawn

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
cmr said:
Was actually quite funny, all those albs were "trapped" inside the tower for several hours because of me and a SM standing outside. :D

cmr

Banned
occy said:
If u are in a duo going up against a fg more or less with wizards high rr enough to have moc 3 id be careful whom i call noobs. /yawn

rr4 and you can have moc3, but you just have the albion mentality....

thread maker has moc3 but hes still a noob

realm rank has nothing to do with being a noob, its how you get those realm ranks that decides it.

cmr

Banned
Dr_Evil said:
Was actually quite funny, all those albs were "trapped" inside the tower for several hours because of me and a SM standing outside. :D

was a shame me and mate was afk when they charged out of the tower..... wasnt expecting that though it was safe to afk them being happy in the tower.... but obviously not as it was between a bridge and a tower they have beloved bricks to run back to to save them in both directions :)

Nate

FH is my second home
CorNokZ said:
(/wave @ Elcain's grp)

I think it's Ebayain now, pretty sure mxn has in his sig that he's sold his account :(

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
cmr said:
was a shame me and mate was afk when they charged out of the tower..... wasnt expecting that though it was safe to afk them being happy in the tower.... but obviously not as it was between a bridge and a tower they have beloved bricks to run back to to save them in both directions :)

Get a haircut zombie!! :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Pretty sad that Muyla has to open a new "Omigosh folks so much fun on Cluster or not?" thread every other day.
I don't need to log in to know that's shit in this way; thx for keeping us informed!

brad

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
\o/

But did you manage to get 4 emotes off consisting of any of these?
/laugh /rofl /rude and surprisingly /cry :>

Oli - Illu

yeh m8y :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Gahn said:
Pretty sad that Muyla has to open a new "Omigosh folks so much fun on Cluster or not?" thread every other day.
I don't need to log in to know that's shit in this way; thx for keeping us informed!

Pretty sad that people who have upped and left have to come back to troll every other day ;) oh wait, every day ;)

I think it's a good idea, lets people who aren't logging in/able to login see that there is still RvR going on despite what the more vocal drama queens would have us think.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Gahn said:

Buda says you have to much anger in you :p
how would horner say..? Chilllax!

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Flimgoblin said:
Pretty sad that people who have upped and left have to come back to troll every other day ;) oh wait, every day ;)

I think it's a good idea, lets people who aren't logging in/able to login see that there is still RvR going on despite what the more vocal drama queens would have us think.

Ya know u would miss me!
I see ppl applying for Avalon every other day, so despite what u think is fun in RvR i do underline that Cluster atm IS shit.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Muylaetrix said:
fair enough.

Sorry to say this Muy but after the recent incidents YOU are the last person who should be posting that you are enjoying yourself. You come across as self righteous and bloody selfish tbtfh.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
cmr said:

To be fair to them by that time when the next enemy comes along the abilities will be back up, so not using them would just of been a waste!

cmr

Banned
Golena said:
To be fair to them by that time when the next enemy comes along the abilities will be back up, so not using them would just of been a waste!

to be fair if you play like a warder you should be demoted to a warder

NF and RP patch gives these idiots tools they dont deserve

Puppet

Part of the furniture
elbeek said:
Sorry to say this Muy but after the recent incidents YOU are the last person who should be posting that you are enjoying yourself. You come across as self righteous and bloody selfish tbtfh.

Totally against the famous 'Spirit of the game!' !!!!!111 :flame:

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:

givf an avalon section so we can fuck off there tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom