Spooky

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Tom, you should write a script for a film, I think it'd be more geniunely scary than the shit that Hollywood comes up with these days.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You know its windy atm, right?

Lots of people bitch and moan about my house being haunted, for the simple reason that they expect it to be due to it being 400 years old and had at least 1 confirmed suicide (in the 20s or something) its mental conditioning, people have been brought up to think old houses/places are haunted. The brain makes stuff up to cover the gaps.

Same as fear of the dark, its a primal fear, there is little reason to be afraid of the dark these days because there is very little there that isn't there when its dark.

The cats go weird all the time though but what cat doesn't?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
A friend of mine was riding his motorbike at 2am around a large walled in wood by us..he broke down so started pushing the bike..after a few moments he could hear something walking through the dry fallen leaves on the other side of the wall so he craps himself and speeds up the footsteps speed up as well and he's seriously shittin it...then the wall ends and he realises the sound is a tight bit in the chain echoing off the wall..now if he hadn't had the opportunity to realise his mistake he would be telling that story for years with some hideous creature stalking him.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The spooky part is that when i saw this thread on the front page i remembered it from when it was posted :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom