Spirit of the realm of albion

Collateral

Fledgling Freddie
sad to read that some morons do really everything to fuck up (i)rvr for the small rest population.

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
Whats totally sick about the whole affair is the fact we are 3 enemie realms debating how we shuld go about RvR IRvR etc

It isn`t the fact of claiming/not claiming.. it`s more the fact theres nothing random anymore

Mids/Hibs want it in Alb terrain.. Albs are getting bored of the constant attacks
Mids/Hibs once again proved their only interest is killing Albs and ruining the whole RvR by banding together

Why not all move to your own boards and set relic raids etc up... you know like randomly instead of set IRvR every night

The attacks in Emain last night made a hell of a change
Ok not many new faces to the RvR but a few of my guild who hardly ever RvR actually joined in and found it to be fun...

I remember the old frontiers... spending time around the miles gates
Random keeps under attack here and there and whats more "No Complaints" about it killing the servers
We need random keep takes in all realms
We don`t need 2 realms siding with each other
Lets use NF properly instead of set IRvR every night
Go set relic and keep raids up with yur alliances andd not the realm closest to you
Lets aim for new goals in RvR instead of the same one that nobody`s happy with
Lets see some of the old tactics from pre-NF

Albion isn`t gonna bend over backwards to suit Hibs/Mids needs
So why not Mids/Hibs bend over backwards and change the state of RvR once and for all

3 Realms "At War" with "Each Other" accross the whole of NF

Yuri-P

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
not possible when server pop is like of a cs server.

No it`s not possible because nobody wants to entertain the idea
Instead of giving it a go everyone just wants to post saying it won`t work
Pop has nowt to do with it
There is plenty of players around RvR`ing
Just check how many was in emain last night

Rather then dismiss the idea`s all the time in a bid to get it how you want it.... try something new

Hibs was holding their own last night as was Albs and Mids
The next patch proves that server pop on all realms is up as no realms have NF bonuses.. the only bonuses are Hibernia with 5% xp bonus

Stop dismissing the idea`s before even trying them
Otherwise you yurself are kissing goodbye to a possible change to RvR
Numbers made no difference in old frontiers, so why are they making a difference now?... cos nobody wants to see a change.. they just wanna gloat on the state of affairs

aika

Can't get enough of FH
No it`s not possible because nobody wants to entertain the idea
Instead of giving it a go everyone just wants to post saying it won`t work
Pop has nowt to do with it
There is plenty of players around RvR`ing
Just check how many was in emain last night

Rather then dismiss the idea`s all the time in a bid to get it how you want it.... try something new

Hibs was holding their own last night as was Albs and Mids
The next patch proves that server pop on all realms is up as no realms have NF bonuses.. the only bonuses are Hibernia with 5% xp bonus

Stop dismissing the idea`s before even trying them
Otherwise you yurself are kissing goodbye to a possible change to RvR
Numbers made no difference in old frontiers, so why are they making a difference now?... cos nobody wants to see a change.. they just wanna gloat on the state of affairs

ok so if numbers have no meaning, log a char with speed, and check whats in other areas in NF (not near DC/Bled/Beno or in iRvR) and you will see that its empty, I myself gave up on soloing on my minstrel and sorc cause of that reason, cause I loved to solo in those less populated areas, when server pop was healthy you could usually find some ppl there.. now its all empty :(

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Don't you ever get board of Trolling? blablabla, can't you put a sentence together? Playing anywhere but dyvet? take your sad ass quotes out of this section:twak:

I am flattered by you mustering all your braincells to reply to me.

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
ok so if numbers have no meaning, log a char with speed, and check whats in other areas in NF (not near DC/Bled/Beno or in iRvR) and you will see that its empty, I myself gave up on soloing on my minstrel and sorc cause of that reason, cause I loved to solo in those less populated areas, when server pop was healthy you could usually find some ppl there.. now its all empty :(

Yea but why is it empty?
Cos everyones part of a huge zerg reaping rps in IRvR and on here complaining the IRvR`s killing the game
Our goals as Realms is take towers,ck`s,relics not stick to the same set out keeps and lavish in the rps flying around
At the most you see a few keeps on fire at any one time (mainly where the IRvR is)
Other night us Albs had Mids/Hibs on our doorsteps trying for our relics and we had huge numbers in NF defending it
Any other night theres the same people killing each other in the same places
Doesn`t that speak for itself?

Like i say... instead of dismissing it lets try it

duact

Fledgling Freddie
Perfectly random to me: Funnily enough he wasn't so big mouthed before he played those two chars up. Then he joined the random squad. Sometimes I think of him as a wannabe-vinters.

I had my opinion from the beginning - though it changed a lot during the days :p.

I was big mouthed since day 1 u nQQb

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
As a member of the albion realm I am deeply dissapointed by the behaviour of guilds that compromise our realms defence for easy rp farming by releasing towers/keeps so that IRVR can be created.

This behaviour should result in instant ban of all members of guilds doing this.

The realm comes first and realmpoints second.

Shame on you (you know who you are)

the server comes first tbh....by making IRVR... ppl will play here and not limors....well not all but some will try rvr here a bit longer ...than just dying and going back to limors:puke:

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Hmm...

[x] You do give a shit, you prefer it to be in Albion, you stated so often.
[x] Retaking keeps in the middle of the night and taking relics, might consult the the geek Greeks and Swedes you're playing with so often about it, they know the deal, it's not only CM who has done that in the recent history.
[x] If he is wrecking the remains, who gives a shit, not like a resurrection is going to work on Dyvet.

i never played with septina :)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Ignorant scum, not long ago you were claiming FH and some communities here was a small unimportant part of the game, and now you're saying they are the sole reason for the server's bad state? Need not even further comment this beautiful flaw in your kindergarten mind logics.

stompie

Fledgling Freddie
Ignorant scum, not long ago you were claiming FH and some communities here was a small unimportant part of the game, and now you're saying they are the sole reason for the server's bad state? Need not even further comment this beautiful flaw in your kindergarten mind logics.

Yet ive never seen nor heard of that :p who ever said it were idiots tbh...have'nt been playing long but noticed that what is said here has an effect in game...just what i see as a new player :eek6:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Thats a load of bollocks about FH being the scourge of the game. I would not come back to the game if I stopped visiting here. Visiting here makes me gain interest, although at the moment, with the Summer here, DAOC can wait till at least September ;)

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
Thats a load of bollocks about FH being the scourge of the game. I would not come back to the game if I stopped visiting here. Visiting here makes me gain interest, although at the moment, with the Summer here, DAOC can wait till at least September ;)

True - I think people play dyvet because of the community, which is further enhanced through FH. Obviously people will argue that there are various other reasons of why people play, but if you look closely even people who don't play the game anymore still post on the forums due to the fact that we are all a warm cute community. :fluffle:

I know I certainly like Dyvet because I know the people on the server and who I am fighting etc... it just Isn't the same on the German servers, thats why I could never make that perminant. The game itself can be dull and boring but if you ask alot of people why they still play its "because my friends(uber cyber meights ofc) still do"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom