Spinesprout II The Movie

Matt

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Im planning on ordering a legendary matter and spirit blade, just for those select few.

Is that where poor Yfos comes into play, or did you/are you going to find another poor schmo to do it for you? ;p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Matt said:
Is that where poor Yfos comes into play, or did you/are you going to find another poor schmo to do it for you? ;p

Haha, yes Matje, you're demanded back then, I <3 your sexy vamp with EPIC ARMOUR :D

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Too many low levels and the few high levels you fought, you dumped on. Even dumped on quite alot of the low levels. It doesn't even seem like it's needed to dump with the standing power and melee output a melee ranger possess. <shrug>

A rare few decent fights in it though and nice to see the music not being the usual heavy.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
That was a nice vid. some of those guys you really destroyed.
leading the 2 SB's into the FG gave me a good chuckle

That critblade Frag is kinda nasty, he caught me with his phn up, battler charge, bludgeon and his gov procced, and my life just zoomed away :(

What sorta of buffed str/hits do you have?
I wish my blades ranger was shar instead of a crappy elf with 15dex/10 qui at creation ;)

I'm having a much tougher time with blades, 308 STR just dont cut it, but blade weapon procs are so much nicer than anything pierce offers.

I dunno if the talk on VN of the armour table changes for leather on pendragon would make me respec back to pierce though.

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
Enjoyed the vid, annoyed to see that none of our duels you felt were worthy of showing in your vid - maybe ur weren't recording etc. Maybe next time :)
MoS4 so OP'd! :p

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
Nice movie, liked some of the comments during the movie - the numb bit was funny! :D

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Azathrim said:
Too many low levels and the few high levels you fought, you dumped on. Even dumped on quite alot of the low levels. It doesn't even seem like it's needed to dump with the standing power and melee output a melee ranger possess. <shrug>

A rare few decent fights in it though and nice to see the music not being the usual heavy.

I watched it abit closer, but the majority is RR5+. There's a RR3 Skald (wanted a fight with someone who's resistant to my damage in it), RR3 Armsman, RR4 Infiltrator and RR4 Reaver in it. Rest, just from the top of my head is RR5+ tho.

It's hard finding enemies of equal RR, as Im quite high RR on my ranger. 'Dumped' on Papasan a FZ and a Battler (and Phaseshift), but no IP nor Purge. I dumped heavily on Frag, but 'to compensate' I also used almost nothing on some other quite high RR's (Caeli, Narzu, Dmoskus and more).

And when RR6 Shadowblades just try to flee, well perhaps its my fault for putting it in the movie, but a stab towards you is always fun :kissit:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Aiteal said:
What sorta of buffed str/hits do you have?

I dont have any Hits-RA's, and im sitting on 2116 HP. My strength is at 353 Strength, there might be 1-2 clips in it where I had 363 STR and only MoS3 -but I quickly respecced. MoS3 cant be used offensively, which doesnt fit my gameplay, MoS4 is great for that.

My template can be seen here.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
And when RR6 Shadowblades just try to flee, well perhaps its my fault for putting it in the movie, but a stab towards you is always fun :kissit:
I remember the fight. The clip doesn't show the FG of hibs on the bridge though. No surprise getting attacked by you near a fg though. <shrug>

Why didn't you include the fight were I killed you though? :kissit:

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Hhmm I didn't really like it that much..

Intro was ok, fun roleplaying..

Most enemies are like RR5 - 6 while you are alot higher RR and some fights you should not put in a vid tbh... like a fight with a RR3 skald is a waste of my precious time tbh :p But you play nice.. Shows how OP icestorm really is in the hands of a good stealther.

Music was shit.. has been used so many times.. :(

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Azathrim said:

As the Runemaster was happily nuking me 3x it was kinda stupid to show that in the movie. The clips I showed where without adds for the majority (Aurores gets an arrow in him for example). I tossed away about 20-30 recordings simply because of adds/heals etc.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I'll have to download it later when I am back on a decent connection, but are you still playing with keyboard for movement like in your last Ranger vid? ;)

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
I'll have to download it later when I am back on a decent connection, but are you still playing with keyboard for movement like in your last Ranger vid? ;)

yup

nice movie btw ;)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
could have cut out pretty much everything except for 5-6 good fights - those few were nice tho :p lyl at som in the autokylos fight

For all the ppl that moan about "dumping", tbh whats wrong with you?

An archer/minstrel got more active items/RA's then an assassin just for the sole purpose of compensating for not having thier spec points and thier class tied skills.

Really I do not understand this "ow, but you only won b/c ur som procced 5 times and you IP'ed and battlered"...should ppl that use alot of "active" shit start moaning about that they die b/c the assassin PA'ed them, or evaded 11 times.. or used poisons, laughable.

Gonna DL your movie tomorrow, too late now..looking forward to it :p

Maril

Fledgling Freddie
It was a nice and diverse video for a blades ranger. The fights were against a great variety of opponents, even though a few long and tough fights being just on the edge could spice it up a bit. Nice to see a good classic UI instead of all that fancy crap, but strafe a lot more :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
For all the ppl that moan about "dumping", tbh whats wrong with you?

An archer/minstrel got more active items/RA's then an assassin just for the sole purpose of compensating for not having thier spec points and thier class tied skills.

Really I do not understand this "ow, but you only won b/c ur som procced 5 times and you IP'ed and battlered"...should ppl that use alot of "active" shit start moaning about that they die b/c the assassin PA'ed them, or evaded 11 times.. or used poisons, laughable.

/agree. abilities are there to be used, if people don't or can't use them, their loss. thats what toa did for daoc, and personally i like having toys. the more shit puppet burns against you, the harder you are. should be taken as a compliment rather then a reason to wajn :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
agree, i have fuckloads of toys now, i sometimes feel bad hitting IP3 in a close fight, but thats what i got it for i guess and slam+battler then a chain finishes most people off if thier purge is down. best way to deal with it is to get your own set of toys :)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Was not to keen on it :/

Just seemed to be the same thing most fights etc.. Low rrs and such.

When you fire mallice in the FZ, There is no dialog on screen, When anyone else uses it you make it seem more in favour for you etc.

Too much run through for me to really enjoy it, Ability dumps - well that shits there to be used- you spent the points use it how you liek ;d

Was some good things in ze vid aswell, Like those cocks who tryed to jump you after fight then ran into a fg ;d

Nice effort ;)

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
As the Runemaster was happily nuking me 3x it was kinda stupid to show that in the movie. The clips I showed where without adds for the majority (Aurores gets an arrow in him for example). I tossed away about 20-30 recordings simply because of adds/heals etc.

Didn't mean the one where you destealthed in front of a runemaster to go try attack me. Was backing away from you there, but apparently you hadn't seen the runie. Meant a fight in Emain when we had iRvR there. Think it was the same day you popped me in front of a hib FG at the mid keep.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
I remember the fight. The clip doesn't show the FG of hibs on the bridge though. No surprise getting attacked by you near a fg though. <shrug>

HarHar u are not the one to talk about popping infront of visuals, yday u popped med 3 times 2 infront of other mids when we had a real fight u were creamed;)

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Weren't complaining either, just trying to point out a reference so that it might trigger the memory.

And about our fights yesterday, yeah... I don't stand much of a chance against mincers <shrug>

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
Weren't complaining either, just trying to point out a reference so that it might trigger the memory.

And about our fights yesterday, yeah... I don't stand much of a chance against mincers <shrug>

We are nerfed bigtime after DR tbh as every stealther and his grandma runs with CL resists:( as it effects both stun duration and DD dmg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom