Spinesprout II The Movie

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Been almost a year since the last time I played my ranger, and @ 1.82 launch I wanted to test how Blades was performing in the stealth-world, with all the changes in it (changes to enervating-poison, CL-resists nerfing legendary-damage + the expected influx of FOTM Shadowblades).

I took out my old ranger (Spinesprout - Shar RR9) - respecced it to Blades, pure melee-spec, gave it a good template and went out.

The result? Soon to see on (Mani- says: a good 80 minutes to go @ 20:38 CET) :

Spinesprout II

Movie is recorded with the XViD-codec and MP3-sound, is almost 22 Minutes long and about 205 Megabytes.

Thanks go to Mani- for hosting, as always !

( for the non-roleplayers; skip the first 3 minutes of the movie :D )

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
I started DLing before i read the thread and was wondering what kind of crap vid this was, since it was only 8mb. :p

Guess i'll have to wait a little longer before i start to DL it. Looking forward to this one. :)

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
*whine* can't you wait to make topic till your vid is 100% uploaded?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
206.something uploaded so far, wont be long

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
stopped at 207.65, that the final size? (downloading)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
finished at 205 mb but that wasn't the final so gotta wait some more then.

Looking forward to the movie btw :)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Raven said:
stopped at 207.65, that the final size? (downloading)

207 MB (217.734.308 bytes)

Thats the full size. I gave a rough ETA in the first post, it should ALMOST be there. Give it time, Mani his upload to the host itselves takes abit of time, once its there, it should blow like the whirlwind !

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
even how it pains to say this, but im actually looking forward also!
havent seen any good videos latly so this better be good!

Alein-Pain

Loyal Freddie
nice movie but omg and mythic says that hunter are the melee archer what a joke and nice fights :worthy:

ps next time will be more fun when i done my ra respec :)

Litmus

Resident Freddy
good movie, mos seems a little op for archers tho, more or less perma SL

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Litmus said:
good movie, mos seems a little op for archers tho, more or less perma SL

Yes, but on the other hand, its 20 points (MoS4 that is). Thats quite abit of points on a class who needs Purge, Ignore Pain, etc etc.

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Havent watched it yet, just hope ur not one of those "I strafe, therefore I am" kinda rangers *cough* Galid *cough*. :D

Wanna meet u with my warr :p but only coz I like a challenge ;)

/Dracus

Train

One of Freddy's beloved
Always annoying for my little duo <3
Quality player and brave enough to jump auro like that :p

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Good stuff!

Hope i run into you with my zerker one day. :)
Can't remember if i have yet or if i've only met your vamp.

Santak

Loyal Freddie
Nice movie mate ;)
Disapointed in you, all the times you've pwned me, and you can't spell my name right ;) Thought it is abit confusing I guess... :)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
u closet roleplayer (intro)

was really nice vid. interesting to see blades in action from my POV. I think this shows where its good, but doesnt show were its bad.

side note. you should really zoom out more and set camera. once you get used to playing zoomed you will think omg how did i ever play like that. It really helps, specially with mos4

Durand

Fledgling Freddie
Was pretty much lowbie fight. Give some fights against equal realmrank.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
i liked it though its really low res which plagues some vids, except for that little niggle it was some good stuff :)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
censi said:
u closet roleplayer (intro)

was really nice vid. interesting to see blades in action from my POV. I think this shows where its good, but doesnt show were its bad.

side note. you should really zoom out more and set camera. once you get used to playing zoomed you will think omg how did i ever play like that. It really helps, specially with mos4

Thanks for the tip. Also, i set my UI abit weird up, but it has the advantage I can keep track quite good of reactionaries and such. The zoomout is very much true, but somehow I cant get used to it. I run zoomed out on my druid, but I dont like it on my ranger/NS :<

Regarding the showing its good and where it is bad, you're right, and wrong at the same time. There's 1 fight where I was 'sigh @ crapdamage' which was against Matmardigan, I did win the fight, but it was annoying to see my damage. Im planning on ordering a legendary matter and spirit blade, just for those select few.

Also I found blades quite good against minstrels, its not that bad off compared to Pierce, but with the added Malice-proc, which helps reduce the mincers-DD shouts aswell. But its sucky against PD-scouts, and PD-casters, but I dont attack them much, and they're mostly grouped anyhow :)

oh and for:

Durand said:
Was pretty much lowbie fight. Give some fights against equal realmrank.

Well, what is 'lowbie'. There's not that much RR9+ stuff running around as it is lately. I wanted a fight with Cylian in it, as he's higher RR then me, but unfortunaly, I couldnt get a decent fight with him on FRAPS. Adds, forgetting to turn on FRAPS etc. kinda ruined that :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom