Speed hack

Mogana

Fledgling Freddie
nice now speed hack is used by many on pvp too is it realy come to this when ppl are loosing they use speed hack to run away and rest - Isaabella- littel vampiir used speed hack all night today every time she was loosing damn how low can one go lol - you must b the lowest on server when vamp (overpowered) use speed hack !!! ffs fix it goa !!

Bellona

Banned
charge3 is on 1½ minute timer, maybe your just overreacting...

long ago ppl accused me for using speedhack on my minstrel, and it was really just sos+sprint :m00:

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Mogana said:
nice now speed hack is used by many on pvp too is it realy come to this when ppl are loosing they use speed hack to run away and rest - Isaabella- littel vampiir used speed hack all night today every time she was loosing damn how low can one go lol - you must b the lowest on server when vamp (overpowered) use speed hack !!! ffs fix it goa !!

Just report it with RN?

Send time, date, place, name of your char and name of char that abused something. Write what the accused did and attach any screenshots or videos you might have on it.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
charge dont work when your in combat.....they can cast their speed in combat and run off but i think if they get hit then they lose speed.

Scallapino

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat u old coot... Vamps cannot cast speed in combat. And it does end if u get hit or hit someone.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
thats what i thought..... but what else could it be?

1 fight in nodoubts video shows him versus a vamp....all of a sudden the guy flies off with speed 3 easily.

cant be charge as it wont work in combat.

maybe it is a hack......get a fraps of it imo

Bahumat

FH is my second home
FallycSymbol said:
The whole point of charge is that it DOES work in combat. Wish it didn't.

i was sure you had to be out of combat but i used it like 3 times on my vamp so im probably wrong.

Mogana

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
charge dont work when your in combat.....they can cast their speed in combat and run off but i think if they get hit then they lose speed.

wasent speed and not charge she ran off whit speed 100 or move and in 2 sec she was so long gone you cuten even see her and back just as fast when she chased you - so for sure not speed and not charge and btw what you have like 1% hp left you kinda cant move at all !! she can whit speed mini+skald+bard all togetter + lats say X10 so you get the point !

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Mogana said:
wasent speed and not charge she ran off whit speed 100 or move and in 2 sec she was so long gone you cuten even see her and back just as fast when she chased you - so for sure not speed and not charge and btw what you have like 1% hp left you kinda cant move at all !! she can whit speed mini+skald+bard all togetter + lats say X10 so you get the point !

maybe its just lag? like boom gone, oo back!<Shrug>

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
i saw some enemy ppl (no1 from any good pvp guild), mostly unguilded pvp, using speedhack sometimes to run of me and filrn duo (skald speed and sprint) and Mogana's description describes perfectly speedhack, so probably it wasnt charge/speed, it was speedhack and nothing more :puke:

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Zelh said:
i saw some enemy ppl (no1 from any good pvp guild), mostly unguilded pvp, using speedhack sometimes to run of me and filrn duo (skald speed and sprint) and Mogana's description describes perfectly speedhack, so probably it wasnt charge/speed, it was speedhack and nothing more :puke:

Ban the cheaters, ban them all.

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Saw this vampiir earlier in goth, it is definately NOT charge. Seems more like window dragging, even though I thought they fixed that.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
I saw a Vampiir yesterday fly into the sky then fly down and one shot a grey BD :(

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
I saw a Vampiir that flew around the daoc world so fast he turned back time :eek2:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Amildin said:
I saw a Vampiir that flew around the daoc world so fast he turned back time :eek2:

i saw that too, i was twisting fire resists then cold resist to impress this celt babe and i was all like "yeah im so hot" and she was like "my daddy says 17 is too young to date paladins" and i was like "hey amildin sing me a song for this babe" and Amildin was all like "did you just see that vamp run quick" and the celt babe was all like "that song sucks, lets go makeout"

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
...mh.. and i saw a friar flying with the wings that came from the friar's haste spell :eek7:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Zelh said:
...mh.. and i saw a friar flying with the wings that came from the friar's haste spell :eek7:

we must goto the same parties as i saw that too!

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
If it was speed hack or u think it was report it. GoA can see it if it was speedhack.

Epo

Loyal Freddie
chased a blue wl in hib nf with my bard; endu song on; dd spam; amnesie as he turned to lifeleech me (chambers down, he killed a guildm8) ; then he just ran away with incredible speed...

Regen-

Fledgling Freddie
Wushi said:
actually it's called charge, but who cares !

Why do some many idiots say that? charge doesnt get you from goth bind stone to the forge etc in about 2 seconds. :twak:

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Because usually, the people who cry speedhack are people who don't know what charge is... Lots of people have accused me of speedhacking with my 1L5+ light tank :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
FallycSymbol said:
Because usually, the people who cry speedhack are people who don't know what charge is... Lots of people have accused me of speedhacking with my 1L5+ light tank :)

hjaha the usual

Random noob"yeah nice speed hack"
me "no its charge"
random noob "lmao noob"
me "errr ok"

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Even better is: "I report you for <insert random action noobs dont appreciate such as greykilling>"
"Yeah, good luck"
"Haha u see tomorrow kk ur acc perma ban muhahaha kekekek noob!"

Weaver

Fledgling Freddie
my favorite has to be when Romance accused me of using a "cannot be interupted hack", and a map hack, and speed hack. All in one fight.
He then proceeded to talk about his penis.

Many odins do this ive noticed, Odinsbossr suddently for no obvious reason started to talk to me, and explained how his penis looks.

I guess its my inconnu charisma, it just attracts the weirdos.

Mono is another fun guy, that has accused me for basically everything possible, and some things that arent possible aswell.

Ofcourse they have all promised to report me and get me banned.

Korgan

Banned
FallycSymbol said:
Even better is: "I report you for <insert random action noobs dont appreciate such as greykilling>"
"Yeah, good luck"
"Haha u see tomorrow kk ur acc perma ban muhahaha kekekek noob!"
Here's a classic

"Fkucing lecher!!!!"
"You were at full health, matey"
"lmao dumbass! i was 100% not full"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom