vamp bolt vs speed

Lick

Loyal Freddie
Does vamp bolt cancel enemy speed? I've been playing Bgs and I've made it upto 3L6 and today I met the first person who can just carry on running with speed effect after being bolted. No SoS effect from driver and the target is a caster, so no charge. I didn't know If I should appeal him as a dirty child raping piece of shit hacker or not? It seems odd that I lose my speed If I bolt but they can carry on unaffected - i cant even catch the scumfucking whore with charge :'(

Lick

Loyal Freddie
omfg whats this fucking christian christmas shite doing over my avatar !!! Is nothing sacred anymore??

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
He's a cheater then. The bolt will take both you and him into combat mode and both should lose speed

Bahumat

FH is my second home
The only way he will keep speed is if you had sexual thoughts about him...gay boy :)

Lick

Loyal Freddie
Just because i'm playing a vamp, doesn't mean i am gay. Hollywood ruined their reputation in the 80s and 90s by making them seem a little camp.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Haha was just messing :) but do you have all shiny scales like in twilight? Could the sorc have resisted the bolt?

Lick

Loyal Freddie
It was a theurg, no resists vs the bolt. Haven't seen twilight, haven't even seen a trailer - saw a photo, looked gay :p

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Was it 44 Theur in Leirvik, grey robe with black cape? Sorry can't remember the name. Same happened to me with him, tried three times to catch him. Gave up and logged my ns, waited for him to come around again and Pa'd the mofo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom