Is it time clerics got speed?

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Seems kinda odd that both mid and hib get a class with both heals/cc and speed. Makes it alot easier to run 2 man setups. I dont want to take a minis job away from them but maybe give clerics sorc speed?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Its odd that alb get a class with CC, speed and stealth too. But sure, delete mincers and give clerics speed.

In other words, the realms are different. I would love plate armour on my hero but its just not going to happen.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Its odd that alb get a class with CC, speed and stealth too. But sure, delete mincers and give clerics speed.

In other words, the realms are different. I would love plate armour on my hero but its just not going to happen.

My bad, I shouldnt have mentioned hib/mid, its obvious now i think about it that the answer will be well my class doesnt have xyz ;)

Now I'll try again. Its hard for alb to run a 2 man grp with speed and heals thats melee oriented. Do you think that clerics or friars should get sorc type speed?

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Use bounty speed pots, problem solved...

Gahn

Resident Freddy
My bad, I shouldnt have mentioned hib/mid, its obvious now i think about it that the answer will be well my class doesnt have xyz ;)

Now I'll try again. Its hard for alb to run a 2 man grp with speed and heals thats melee oriented. Do you think that clerics or friars should get sorc type speed?

Ya know the game ain't balanced around our needs, so Mythic will tell ya that is not possible cause they "balance" game around zergs it seems. Am not sure wtf that means by the way, but that's the sad truth :ninja:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Use bounty speed pots, problem solved...

Sorc's have speed theurg's have speed Mincer <Which was originally intended to be a support class has speed5> , i really wish people would stop trying to bastardize the classes of daoc further , what next charging wardens assasins with twf , leave it be and leave the whining ot the yanks :m00:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
In fact less moaning and more giving em lessons on how to play, so they can moan even more and unbalance the game further :p

Lightfighter

One of Freddy's beloved
screw speed, instead lower the casting time on shears to whatever shamans get but keep the range, would be awesome xD

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
giv valks speed and wall climb tbh :p.. oh and as an after thought maybe plate as they are like pallys :)

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Ok forget the afterthough ;) mods do need another wall climb class to address balance,I volunteer valks!!!

Genedril

Part of the furniture
I think all hib casters need lifetap so they can heal themselves while nuking. Bards probably need AoE stun and then druids and clerics can have speed?

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I think all hib casters need lifetap so they can heal themselves while nuking. Bards probably need AoE stun and then druids and clerics can have speed?

Ohhh, I vote yes for ae stun for bards :p And insta stun of course.

What hib mages REALLY need, though, is some form of spirit or energy nuke in the Mana baseline. Would help poor Void Elds in comparison to RC Runis.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
I agree there should be a baseline energy nuke perhaps in mana. Mythic doesn't seem to agree though :[

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
I hate you all :kissit:

:saythat:

Nate

FH is my second home
Give healers specs and make the proc work in pvp, increase delve by 50,000, increase proc rate by 99999999%!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
dual wielding 2 handed weapons was the main idea of maulers when mythic first made up the class....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom