Sparta reqruting

friky

Fledgling Freddie
ow my fault :) were u talkig about thatother guy being remoteaccess?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
My question has still not been answered Fweeky :eek:

Graeme

Fledgling Freddie
rofl friky still trying to get guildes after a year or so and still he dont have the fogest on how to get peeps to join his guild

btw friky u still scrouning things off othere peeps in game odds on u still r as u can RUN fucking shit ur self u gay fuckcing wanker

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
lol.. Remotewankness at his best! :D

Watch and learn kids! This is how stupid you get, if you don't go to school and don't do your homework!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
rofl friky still trying to get guildes after a year or so and still he dont have the fogest on how to get peeps to join his guild

btw friky u still scrouning things off othere peeps in game odds on u still r as u can RUN fucking shit ur self u gay fuckcing wanker

Holy. Fucking. Shit!

Don't keyboards in your part of the world come with "," and "." buttons?

Why do you type like you're running away from a monster that eats people with low IQ's? omfg havto tyep fast bfor the monstor gesme hury quik go gogogogog

I used to know Friky, and while I think he's gone about this whole post in the wrong way, atleast, as beeks said, he's trying to orginise something, instead of coming along with a special keyboard that doesnt have any punctuation buttons and flaming without any real point, reason or explanation, as you have.

Just chill out and atleast make a point when you post instead of just flaming randomly for no apparent reason. If you've got a problem with someone atleast structure an argument so that people can understand. Otherwise its just pointless - no one understands and probably they dont particularly want to when you articulate yourself about as well as the average carbomb.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
catn rep yuo dukat but mi in a hrury mstnor comimg for me gogogogogggogog

(structure good arguments like people did vs dorimor?!)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

alphabet.gif

I suggest you start at A then make your way along

friky

Fledgling Freddie
HAHAHAHA THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS.. LONG LIVE DAOC ......not very long :(

elbeek

Part of the furniture

LOL, Captain Stupid owns himself with his eloquent verse. My fucking horse can spell better than you and he is only 5.

PS don't pm me ingame on Merlin unless you can fucking spell.

Bryamo

Fledgling Freddie
So if youre english spelling isnt perfect youre stuppid? what about poeple the dont live in a country that have english as mian speaking???

aika

Can't get enough of FH
So if youre english spelling isnt perfect youre stuppid? what about poeple the dont live in a country that have english as mian speaking???

it doesnt matter. it's basic spelling and sentence structure. I bet that this guy cant spell and form a human sentence in his own language as well.

elbeek

Part of the furniture

Captain Stupid is English.....unfortunately.

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
O DEAR! Friky u n00b still playing alb ?? Though u went to another realm Oo, toon up you char first to before forming a rvr guild ^^. I have joined your rvr grp b4 and was filling a bit too messy.

Sorry but I have to said that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom