Sparta reqruting

friky

Fledgling Freddie
Need ML10 banelord templated 1 merc + 1 reaver RR5 + please for guild group

Azonic

Loyal Freddie
Lol so u need a sorc, merc, reaver. Do you also need 2 clerics, a theurg, a friar and a cabby?

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Lol so u need a sorc, merc, reaver. Do you also need 2 clerics, a theurg, a friar and a cabby?

well basically i think his grp is getting farmed in 8v8 and he wants as meany people as possible who can run on stick to farm 8mans and most of the time still die

friky

Fledgling Freddie
no dont need those other things, and sean mate what are u doing with ur life, ur on forums on a game uv been banned from , start a new account if ur so desporate ur get a life

aberr

Fledgling Freddie
no dont need those other things, and sean mate what are u doing with ur life, ur on forums on a game uv been banned from , start a new account if ur so desporate ur get a life

i lol'd :D

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I think the other players leave him all the time so he needs new recruits.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

lol nice one :D

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
lol nice one :D

if you read my reply to his you will see if wasnt a "nice one" as he was chattin bullshit again so please ... read my reply before you start waffling balls aswell :puke:

elbeek

Part of the furniture
if you read my reply to his you will see if wasnt a "nice one" as he was chattin bullshit again so please ... read my reply before you start waffling balls aswell :puke:

Freaky does make a fair point tho. You are banned yet still feel the need to stroke your epeen here. Kinda sad tbtfh.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Freaky does make a fair point tho. You are banned yet still feel the need to stroke your epeen here. Kinda sad tbtfh.

buuuuuuuut if you fuckin listen to me im not banned :twak:
im just another FH troll who no longer play a die'ing game

friky

Fledgling Freddie
Rofl

buuuuuuuut if you fuckin listen to me im not banned :twak:
im just another FH troll who no longer play a die'ing game

haha he takes of his signiture and then writes this.. looser go get a life

Cereesha

Fledgling Freddie
ye mate.. err u left because no 1 wanted to invite you to their groups..

Eughm let's get some facts straight shall we:
- You don’t care about the rest of your guild, you only care about yourself and your precious –little- RP points.
- Time after time I watched you make an ass of yourself. You think you are the servers new RvR God while all you seem to be doing is either AFK’ing of laying face down on the ground making up excuses on why you almost (but not quite) owned that enemy.
- Your attitude just sucks. You seem to forget RvR is a group effort, and quite frankly I got tired hearing about how you owned them mids or hibs, and how someone else ‘stole’ your kill. Please get a clue, you only live long enough to leech some RP because the entire group is doing his job (unlike you, who just seems to ride along on your ‘kewl’ Ice horse thinking you look uber with it).
- I could go on for a while, but I just decided to pack up and find another guild, where I don’t have to be annoyed by irritating ‘lil brats like you.
Have a nice day though :p

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
haha he takes of his signiture and then writes this.. looser go get a life

erm how about your signiture doesnt appear after 1 post in the thread or on the page :twak:
read the whole thread and check my sig it will still be there you fuckin moron....... get a clue....... or just 8fg on stick the mids some more coz "this is sparta" you sad fuck

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
- You don’t care about the rest of your guild, you only care about yourself and your precious –little- RP points.
- Time after time I watched you make an ass of yourself. You think you are the servers new RvR God while all you seem to be doing is either AFK’ing of laying face down on the ground making up excuses on why you almost (but not quite) owned that enemy.
- Your attitude just sucks. You seem to forget RvR is a group effort, and quite frankly I got tired hearing about how you owned them mids or hibs, and how someone else ‘stole’ your kill. Please get a clue, you only live long enough to leech some RP because the entire group is doing his job (unlike you, who just seems to ride along on your ‘kewl’ Ice horse thinking you look uber with it).
- I could go on for a while, but I just decided to pack up and find another guild, where I don’t have to be annoyed by irritating ‘lil brats like you.

haha friky got owned
and lost his sorc
and possibly the highest RR char in the guild >.<
pwned

aika

Can't get enough of FH

rep inc :>

elbeek

Part of the furniture

rofl.

tips

Fledgling Freddie
:bazbeer::bazbeer:
Need ML10 banelord templated 1 merc + 1 reaver RR5 + please for guild group

looks like friky need a who new GG and dont forget

also one sorc needed as well

Wonder y

i do love self flame posts like this 1 so so much entertaining

looks like friky has never chance i still hate him fopr them day off when he use to do hey u com here do this for me hey heklp me lkill this grymob hey u necro com give this but i ant gana give u nout u just have to help me with this

i use to answer at fwerst till 1 day i was on ts with a fg of mates doing sum arts for them and he pmed me ide had a nuff of this time wasting wannker friky so told him in plan werds FUCK OFF STOP BOTHERING ME
after that he stoped pming me i do regret helping this did the 1 time i did

just had to get my 10 penith werth in

end post

friky

Fledgling Freddie

:bazbeer::bazbeer:

looks like friky need a who new GG and dont forget

Wonder y

i do love self flame posts like this 1 so so much entertaining

looks like friky has never chance i still hate him fopr them day off when he use to do hey u com here do this for me hey heklp me lkill this grymob hey u necro com give this but i ant gana give u nout u just have to help me with this

i use to answer at fwerst till 1 day i was on ts with a fg of mates doing sum arts for them and he pmed me ide had a nuff of this time wasting wannker friky so told him in plan werds FUCK OFF STOP BOTHERING ME
after that he stoped pming me i do regret helping this did the 1 time i did

just had to get my 10 penith werth in

end post

They dont teach you to type at retard school?

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
friky said:
They dont teach you to type at retard school?

Friky, I guess they didn't teach you something about throwing stones in glass houses at retard school either eh?

Just face it, your currently (and have been for quite a while) the laughing stock of the entire server.
No-one wants to join your crap guild and rp PL your latest character you can't play. Might be time to just drop it now eh?

tips

Fledgling Freddie
They don't teach you to type at retard school?

well lets put it this way friky whiner of all time with his own owned thread

get a life get something to do were you alone can do it get sum in game m8s ( which 4 u will be so so hard as ur attitude stinks and all ways has all ways will)

time for A vote on friky

1 vote for friky to get a life and fuck off

2 vote for friky to just shut the fuck up and leave the game and fh which is it to be ????

i vote fuck off out of the server and get a life well suppose i vote for both of em hahaha get a life dude stop ur self owned thread and moaning on constantly and plz plz plz get a life u sad fuck

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
tips said:

Congratulations on achieving the same level of maturity as Friky.

It's safe to say that currently your average monkey appears to be beating both of you on the evolutionary scale.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Freaky and Tips, bang your heads together and maybe you will come up with something that has more of an IQ than toast crumbs.

Freaky, you are an asshat and you know it. Cut the Sparta recruiting nonsense, learn to play your chars and maybe you will find a place ingame you can call home. You flit between your toons like no other and tbtfh you have pestered and nagged your way through more guilds and alliances than any other I have ever known. Hell, when I was in the same alliance as you I was on perma /anon to avoid your inane crap. Your behaviour over the last 2 years on Albion has shown you to be immature at the very best.

In short, grow the fuck up.

Tip, stfu. At least Freaky makes an effort to get a guild going. You are just some dummy who has jumped on the anti-Sparta bandwagon.

aberr

Fledgling Freddie
Congratulations on achieving the same level of maturity as Friky.

It's safe to say that currently your average monkey appears to be beating both of you on the evolutionary scale.

Sig material. :D

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad

Best thing I've read on FH for quite a while!

+rep for leaving Sparta, Friky and his ‘kewl’ Ice horse behind! :worthy:

friky

Fledgling Freddie
u might have a problem with me, but dont take it out on the horse he has done nothing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom