Sparta reqruting

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
u might have a problem with me, but dont take it out on the horse he has done nothing!

friky i was playing an annonumous (sp?) account yesterday and i witnessed your 2 maybe 3fg on stick business, you even had the CM lot running with you ..... FOR SPARTA eh ? fucking arse
dont you think its time you learnt to listen and either learn to play your char in a respectable manner or just do us all a favour and fuck off ?
or you could just go back to what you were before .... a pve overlord >.<

this is a lesson for you kids lvl 50 ML10 CL10 doesnt mean fuck all if you cant play your char >.<

friky

Fledgling Freddie
hu

friky i was playing an annonumous (sp?) account yesterday and i witnessed your 2 maybe 3fg on stick business, you even had the CM lot running with you ..... FOR SPARTA eh ? fucking arse
dont you think its time you learnt to listen and either learn to play your char in a respectable manner or just do us all a favour and fuck off ?
or you could just go back to what you were before .... a pve overlord >.<

this is a lesson for you kids lvl 50 ML10 CL10 doesnt mean fuck all if you cant play your char >.<

ROFL i dnno were this happend :S considring i diddnt play yesterday :S so stop lieing u freak and how many times do i have to tell u to get a life:kissit:

Azonic

Loyal Freddie
ROFL i dnno were this happend :S considring i diddnt play yesterday :S so stop lieing u freak and how many times do i have to tell u to get a life:kissit:

I did 1 run with you to emain yesterday along with a cleric. Well at least i think it was yesterday unless the weed and alcohol has finally taken effect...

Sean

Fledgling Freddie

lies ?
Azonic Quote:
Originally Posted by friky
ROFL i dnno were this happend :S considring i diddnt play yesterday :S so stop lieing u freak and how many times do i have to tell u to get a life

I did 1 run with you to emain yesterday along with a cleric. Well at least i think it was yesterday unless the weed and alcohol has finally taken effect...

my point proven, so please so and get a life french fuck

Cereesha

Fledgling Freddie
Sean & Friky I don't know what your problem is, and I really don't care, but isn't it about time you stopped posting this crap all over the forums?
I do think you both are a walking advertisement for preservatives or general anti-conseption techniques

ROFL i dnno were this happend :S considring i diddnt play yesterday :S so stop lieing u freak and how many times do i have to tell u to get a life

Dear Friky at about 20.20 CET yesterday you joined the ML BG and asked some questions about the time when it would start. You were in Emain at that time (or in an other RvR zone), if I recall correctly .I know you have a very short memory, I was witness to that a few times before, so I don't blame you for yet another display of sheer ignorance.
And btw, it wouldn’t hurt you people to re-read some of this nonsense you type in. English is not my native language, and it takes up some of my valuable time trying to decode this crap you wrote.

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
lies ?
Azonic Quote:
Originally Posted by friky

my point proven, so please so and get a life french fuck

is everyone that you argue with french btw? or is this just one of the words, in what seems to be a very small vocabulary?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Calm down on the name calling, my twatting stick is getting itchy....

shorti

Fledgling Freddie
soooo close to /gc quiting just to get a pm to join sparta :< he did say he wanted a cleric right ? :eek: sorry saitoh m8er! SPARTA is calling me ! :p

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
soooo close to /gc quiting just to get a pm to join sparta :< he did say he wanted a cleric right ? :eek: sorry saitoh m8er! SPARTA is calling me ! :p

you will only get farmed tbh >.<

aika

Can't get enough of FH
shorti you're like a blast from the past, cant believe you still play tbh !

shorti

Fledgling Freddie
well renewed like 4 days ago :p i mainly casually rvr on srt and the occasional grp with saitoh and the rest :p

Kaomond

Fledgling Freddie

No ned to /gc quit mate, he's pm'ing people whether they're guilded or not, he has no manners and no respect for other guilds.

gohan

FH is my second home
if you see gohan the ch4v in JJB say "ello!!" from me please :)

sean stop using my name in vien or i will smite thee, i know you love me but i need some space

also i work for barclays, fear me or ill freeze your account

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
sean stop using my name in vien or i will smite thee, i know you love me but i need some space

also i work for barclays, fear me or ill freeze your account

im with a real bank thank you very much .... RBS ftw !!!!

goh4n
goh4n
goh4n

Kaomond

Fledgling Freddie
im with a real bank thank you very much .... RBS ftw !!!!

goh4n
goh4n
goh4n

RAWR! RBS ftw! I'm currently working at one of their comercial banking offices, i don't bank with them tho :wij:

gohan

FH is my second home
RAWR! RBS ftw! I'm currently working at one of their comercial banking offices, i don't bank with them tho :wij:

ihave to back with barclays, they pay my wages an wont pay it into another bank \0/ doesnt bother me tho makes no diff really also get snazy staff account with pointless benifits ill never use

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Are Sparta still around and do they still recruit? Riderich is starting to get on my nerves in /gu :(

aika

Can't get enough of FH
:bazbeer::bazbeer:

looks like friky need a who new GG and dont forget

Wonder y

i do love self flame posts like this 1 so so much entertaining

looks like friky has never chance i still hate him fopr them day off when he use to do hey u com here do this for me hey heklp me lkill this grymob hey u necro com give this but i ant gana give u nout u just have to help me with this

i use to answer at fwerst till 1 day i was on ts with a fg of mates doing sum arts for them and he pmed me ide had a nuff of this time wasting wannker friky so told him in plan werds FUCK OFF STOP BOTHERING ME
after that he stoped pming me i do regret helping this did the 1 time i did

just had to get my 10 penith werth in

end post

that guy is Remoteaccess no?

ROFL that explains a lot

friky

Fledgling Freddie
you have never said that aika, also every 1 seems 2 love me when i used 2 orginise raids for people all the time.. rvr keep attacks to open irvr... well tbh, im mates in the game with the people that matter.. dont need 2 impress retard children

aika

Can't get enough of FH
you have never said that aika, also every 1 seems 2 love me when i used 2 orginise raids for people all the time.. rvr keep attacks to open irvr... well tbh, im mates in the game with the people that matter.. dont need 2 impress retard children

what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom