Spam in Fedaykin /as :(

Thor666

Loyal Freddie
Brite said:
ive not been on for a while but the spam on fedaykin alliance isnt bad at all, your just over exagerating it, either make your text box smaller or turn off alliance chat temporarily, people from the venom alliance who joined fedaykin (recently i dont know ? DC was just in it when ive been back for a bit) but the /as chat was always fun and its creates a good community, people should be able to talk within reason and have a laugh and have a bit of community beacause thats what the game should be about talking to people and community ect... not being robots who are so .... boreing, look at that a post without swearing ;/

I wouldnt make such a fuss about it if it if it wasnt really bad at times. If you read my start-post you would see that im referring to a special incident, that i wouldnt wanna experience again. Some people from my guild are actually thinking of quitting our guild just to get out of the alliance, that is really bad and shows that its not just the regular spam, which most of us can live with, but really annoying spam going on for like 30+ lines in the chatbox. A funny comment now and then is ok, i can live with that and i dont PM anyone for doing that, but spam only for the sake of spamming is really degrading for the whole alliance. Wait.. Am i repeating myself? ;)

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>The point is .. he should not have to. Spam should not disturb his farming session in the first place.

But did the spam abuse the experimental /as rules? There is no timestamp on the situation describes in this thread so we dont know the most important fact to judge the initial posters "right" to complain. So what we have is a thread about a specific situation, which actually could have been in compliance with the /as rules but not to the posters liking. Nothing more...

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
> Why should the rule-abiding alliance members suffer because some see fit to walk all over the alliance rules?

The situation you describe hasnt been proven in this thread.

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Iceflower said:
>The point is .. he should not have to. Spam should not disturb his farming session in the first place.

But did the spam abuse the experimental /as rules? There is no timestamp on the situation describes in this thread so we dont know the most important fact to judge the initial posters "right" to complain. So what we have is a thread about a specific situation, which actually could have been in compliance with the /as rules but not to the posters liking. Nothing more...
Guess it was the spark ( or maybe :flame: ) that light the fire...
Or however you put it in English....

As you might have noticed, Onslaught did join Savage Conclave - why ?
When common decency (sp?) isn't enough, then what is ?

Been a part of midgard for quite a while, and still keep a GM char in Fed AS guild from the day it was reformed.

Seen quite a few stepping in/up/out as alliance leaders during this time - but tbh - atm the only few I can really say I miss as leaders are: Roo & Durgi (yeah, he did screw up big time - but when he did lead Mid in the right way he was good)
Belor did a great job too..But hey, leaving for some other game then rolling on Hib ?! :flame:

So, my question is:
Where do Fed /as go from here ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom