Sorry

Plaeneklipper

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
Sure I'll explain to you.. I think it's sad that you get so upset over a guy who did something bad in a computer game. Lots of ppl have babbled on IRC and it's hardly something we can do something about. They will not be banned and you know it so why don't you just go to bed or something instead of chasing yourself up over such a small thing in a computer game :eek7:

....and he said he was sorry, you can't forgive ppl for making a misstake? I would loved to see you lvl and someone screw a pull up and you die. You must be mad for like a year ^^

My point is that as long as there are no punishment other than some flame posts on FH, it will keep happening, someone else will do it again I'm sure. Because crime that has no punishment, really is worth it.
And yes, I think that RR blabbing is a crime, in a game sense, that is why I think it should be punished! And why would I play the game if it means absolutely nothing to me, and why would you? Playing a game has rules, and those rules are there for a reason!

Ironlung

Fledgling Freddie
Invisibul said:
i've had countless hate pm's in game

This is apalling! Whoever sent such messages should be ashamed... If you dislike this guy so much just don't talk to him / group with him etc...

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Plaeneklipper said:
I did'nt know of (what must have been game.net) forums back then. But if I did my opponion on relic raid blabbing would have been exactly the same. Intolerable. Two or more wrongs don't make a right tho.

guess u didnt know anout this forum either then? game.net had closed when he blabbed.... hypocrit...

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Plaeneklipper said:
I feel sorry for you, your E-penis must be the size of a peanut, since you have to keep going for mindless flame and dumb comments.

All I'm saying is that Invisibul KNEW it was wrong to RR blab, even before he did it. And then he apologies, that's just not enough in my book. I don't hate him in any shape or form, but I DO think an example should be put, may it be a 3 day ban, a week, month, year, decade, century. I don't really care, but an example SHOULD be made imo, that's what I'm saying. But feel free to further enlarge your E-penis on my account, just so you know, my opponion versus your dumb flames, really doesn't make you more right than me.

shiroi.jpg

But feel free to further enlarge your E-penis on my account

gladly, give me your name and password...

Kedaran

Fledgling Freddie
I don't think he deserves this shit. As alot of other people already have said he had the stones to walk up and admit that he was wrong, more then most would have ever done.

Plaeneklipper.. Sigh.
I don't understand how you can be so frustrated over such a small matter. He seems to have indured alot of shit, cut him some slack.

-K.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Plaeneklipper said:
My point is that as long as there are no punishment other than some flame posts on FH, it will keep happening, someone else will do it again I'm sure. Because crime that has no punishment, really is worth it.
And yes, I think that RR blabbing is a crime, in a game sense, that is why I think it should be punished! And why would I play the game if it means absolutely nothing to me, and why would you? Playing a game has rules, and those rules are there for a reason!
Crime?! omg, lol! Try chill down a bit dude and don't compare everything with rl. Punishment? sigh.. I feel sorry for you ^^

Why do I play the game? Cuz' I have fun doing it, but you obviously don't.. maybe you should ask youself that question instead of me :rolleyes:

Jareth Spellfire

Fledgling Freddie
I have a feeling he learned his lesson and indeed to put a public apology up like this takes balls. Something which a shitload of FH whiners dont have :p

In my opinion: Stupid mistake, you were slapped for it, you apologised, Game on.

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
Some people really do need to get a bit more fresh air. Guy makes cock up, guy gets flamed, guy apologises, should be end of it. Tis just a game after all.

As for comments about him spoiling the integrity of the game. Gotta be having a laugh ain't you, hope you haven't got a buffbot, cos if you have you're a hypocrite.

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
however my question remains unanswered...

what is the problem with people not liking what you say (or anyone else)?

there is no problem with it, however there are ways to discuss thing's, not just call people a fucking twat because u dont agree with them.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Zebolt said:
Crime?! omg, lol! Try chill down a bit dude and don't compare everything with rl. Punishment? sigh.. I feel sorry for you ^^

Why do I play the game? Cuz' I have fun doing it, but you obviously don't.. maybe you should ask youself that question instead of me :rolleyes:

Bunnytwo said:
Some people really do need to get a bit more fresh air. Guy makes cock up, guy gets flamed, guy apologises, should be end of it. Tis just a game after all.

As for comments about him spoiling the integrity of the game. Gotta be having a laugh ain't you, hope you haven't got a buffbot, cos if you have you're a hypocrite.
Jareth Spellfire said:
I have a feeling he learned his lesson and indeed to put a public apology up like this takes balls. Something which a shitload of FH whiners dont have :p

In my opinion: Stupid mistake, you were slapped for it, you apologised, Game on.

Well, ask yourself this, what is the lesson learned here?

Nothing... seriously, nothing!

IF this is how the community work, blabber every RR you spot on IRC, you just have to make a /sorry thread on FH and your a good guy again?

Funny logics, as Plaeneklipper said earlier, he doesn't care if it is 3 day/week/month/decade/century, he just wanted some punishment and on that stand I agree with him, (not decade/century part tho), a week or a months ban wouldn't be off-track, just to show people not to blabber, else it will someday just be as tolerated and normal as BB's, pffft....

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Iceforge said:
Well, ask yourself this, what is the lesson learned here?

Nothing... seriously, nothing!

IF this is how the community work, blabber every RR you spot on IRC, you just have to make a /sorry thread on FH and your a good guy again?

Funny logics, as Plaeneklipper said earlier, he doesn't care if it is 3 day/week/month/decade/century, he just wanted some punishment and on that stand I agree with him, (not decade/century part tho), a week or a months ban wouldn't be off-track, just to show people not to blabber, else it will someday just be as tolerated and normal as BB's, pffft....
No, I don't think he has learned any lession, he might not do it again and he might do. SO WHAT!? Do you think a punishment will make him stop? I seriously doubt it and even if it did, someone else should be the one on IRC. It won't stop. Aslong as it is possible ppl will do it, it's the same with everything. Ppl exploit cuz' it is possible even if they know the will be banned. Why bother so much over a game thats my question cuz' whatever happens NOTHING will change. If he does get banned what does that change? Not a damn thing. Someone else will take his place and he will probably be back soon anyway. Chill down and try to enjoy the game as much as you can instead of be mad at ppl that can't play by the rules. Think of yourself as better and go on IMHO...

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
How did mids know you blabbed, unless they were listening too, and then used info they obtained outside of the game to there advantage.

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Balbor said:
How did mids know you blabbed, unless they were listening too, and then used info they obtained outside of the game to there advantage.
Who said they used it to their advantage? If someone jumps in front of u screaming HI THERE MFKER!!!!!! u'd know about it too. So if someone says something in IRC, it is normal people actually read it. Seriously, stop using every thread as a ("#&$"$#ing opportunity to whine.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Plaeneklipper said:
If 99% of the server forgives him for blabbing that is their business, I won't forgive him for destroying the integrity of the game. The game has no built in communication between the realms and he knows it!

That you have no idea of who I am, really doesnt matter, now does it? I play daoc just like you!

Speaking of penis enlargement, I really think you should go and get laid! Seems you have a lot of half dirty words you are in need of saying out loud!
:touch:

destroying the integrity of the game ha u fckn noob. IRC destroys the integrity of the game and i only hope more fck ups like this happen and eventually people will stop using IRC. The guy apologised full stop. All IRC users should b banned full stop now get a life and remember it is just a game........

Cmos

Fledgling Freddie
Cmos said:
Are you for real ??..

Take 15 days more :twak:

and i just ROFL over you once more so i completely forgot to say something to this topic..lol

Invisifool..i would love to hate you...but i dont, guess your feeling the hate from your own realm mates, and yes you deserved that, it might even be better for you to not get banned, and instead get all that hate from your own realm. Guess that forced you out to make this thread.
i bet you had your foot in your mouth when you found out you where blabbing using your own name.
So did you learn a lesson from this.. your might have or might not, i really dont care, in my eyes no appology can make up for the fact that your a irc blabber just like the rest :twak:
you know what they say... once a blabber.....

hey.. can we make a top 10 irc blabber ??. :kissit:

and guys/gals in here :flame: others for having an oppinion, grow up...get real... whatever.. everyone have a right to have their own oppinion..right or wrong thats not for you to decide

Puppet

Part of the furniture
remi said:
my new char is a caster, anyway i bet that hibs take str at ungodly hours and give it back too you guys :mad:

Why would Hibs give Albion 10% more melee-damage and not lowering Midgard melee-damage.

The ONLY reason we stole those relics in the first time was because we thought it was better to fight Albion with relics then Mids with relics.

It was an act where WE thought WE would get better out.

Majority of Hibernia is perfectly happy with Midgard having 1 STR-relic and Albion 2 STR-relics.

Realistically speaking this is the best we can have and defend.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
yeah always fun having to fight 2 realms when going for a RR attack or for defending our own relic´s

Heart

Fledgling Freddie
Some children were playing beside a river. They made castles of sand, and each child defended his castle and said, "This one is mine." They kept their castles separate and would not allow any mistakes about which was whose. When the castles were all finished, one child kicked over someone else's caste and completely destroyed it. The owner of the castle flew into a rage, pulled the other child's hair, struck him with his fist and bawled out, "He has spoiled my castle! Come along all of you and help me punish him as he deserves." They beat the child with a stick and then stamped on him as he lay on the ground..... Then they went on playing in their sand castles, each saying, "This is mine; no one else may have it. Keep away! Don't touch my castle!" But evening came; it was getting dark and they all thought they ought to be going home. No one now cared what became of his castle. One child stamped on his, another pushed his over with both hands. Then they turned away and went back, each to his home.

Well done for saying sorry.

Heart.

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
Cmos said:
i bet you had your foot in your mouth when you found out you where blabbing using your own name.
So did you learn a lesson from this.. your might have or might not, i really dont care, in my eyes no appology can make up for the fact that your a irc blabber just like the rest :twak:
you know what they say... once a blabber.....

Or perhaps when he realised implication of what he said. Whole point is if there was premeditation in his actions he wouldn't have done it under his own name.

As for the "no apology part" omfg get a life, get out more often, bit of fresh air might give you a bit more perspective :touch:

As for the flaming people for having there own opinions, yep people can express their opinion of Invis for his actions, but then others can express their opinions of them blowing things out of all proportion.

Cmos

Fledgling Freddie
Bunnytwo said:
As for the "no apology part" omfg get a life, get out more often, bit of fresh air might give you a bit more perspective :touch:

Cmos said:
everyone have a right to have their own oppinion..right or wrong thats not for you to decide

:kissit:

Classified

Fledgling Freddie
Eroa said:
A month ban should be in its place here tbh.

A 5 year old should be able to figure out not to go talk about somthing like this on IRC (If they now were able to do so)

An apologie dosnt solve everything. If you hit someone in the face then say sorry they are still gonna be sore.

OMG you wrote a post I agree with and it didnt even say QQ!
I agree noone should hate but I also appreciate that Invisibul is not a dumb n00b. A 1 month ban from game or guild is appropriate punishment. Once served be repatriated with the community with full love.

Why do I agree a ban of some sort? Well many posts are normalising this saying your not the first you wont be the last hence the problem goes on.

I have never blabbed on IRC nor has many others please dont make out most have. Actually I best be honest on this last point. I don't use IRC thugh I could (2 comps and all). Are we saying that all who use IRC are actually blabbing arseholes who should be kicked from the game?

Classified

Fledgling Freddie
Bunnytwo said:
Or perhaps when he realised implication of what he said. Whole point is if there was premeditation in his actions he wouldn't have done it under his own name.

As for the flaming people for having there own opinions, yep people can express their opinion of Invis for his actions, but then others can express their opinions of them blowing things out of all proportion.

I could always lose my temper with you and kill you on the spur of the moment. Will you accept my claim it wasnt premeditated asnd let me off with an apology?

This comparison is galaxies apart but the logic holds true. I just think you need to pay for your mistake. I actually belive Invisibul is truly sorry and paid his price. i just wish we had an agreed price to discourage others. Just so they may have an incy wincy thought in their head before they blab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom