Sorry

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
I've no excuse for what i did, except i made a mistake and paid the price, and yeah, like i'm gonna do it again Corran, i'm stupid, but not that stupid.

I tried to apologise in #daoc.prydwen but got kicked too fast.

Sorry for what i did, and all the agro and everything.

And i'm only human, who out of everyone thats posted in here and the other thread can say u've never done anything stupid in ur life. Everyone has, mine just had to be that.

But then try to think from my point of view, ppl who make mistakes dont deserve so much hate, maybe a little bit but these threads have gone too far.
If it makes any of u feel happier knowing u've ruind my game then there u go, u've sucseeded. I'm on the verge of quiting cos to be frank, i can't handle all the hate. So i've been punished, mids did still get a relic, i've had countless hate pm's in game, dont u think u all had ur fun now?

Again, sorry, i deserved what i got, its happend, its in the past and can't be changed, so move on.

RoxstarBD

Fledgling Freddie
I think strong of u to make public apology and I hope all will stop hate now. Lets give a hug to all and be better people in future.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Theres always someone spamming it in irc somewhere on every raid m8, atleast you had that balls to make a public apology.

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
IRC blabbing = wrong.
Albs blaming Invisibul for losing the relic = most retarded accusion ever.

Plaeneklipper

Fledgling Freddie
Invisibul said:
I've no excuse for what i did, except i made a mistake and paid the price, and yeah, like i'm gonna do it again Corran, i'm stupid, but not that stupid.

And i'm only human, who out of everyone thats posted in here and the other thread can say u've never done anything stupid in ur life. Everyone has, mine just had to be that.

But then try to think from my point of view, ppl who make mistakes dont deserve so much hate, maybe a little bit but these threads have gone too far.
If it makes any of u feel happier knowing u've ruind my game then there u go, u've sucseeded. I'm on the verge of quiting cos to be frank, i can't handle all the hate. So i've been punished, mids did still get a relic, i've had countless hate pm's in game, dont u think u all had ur fun now?

Again, sorry, i deserved what i got, its happend, its in the past and can't be changed, so move on.

In my eyes you've paid no price, you blabbed about a relic raid on IRC, and the pm's coming your way because of that is no price, it is a completely expectable REACTION to a beyond dumb ACTION. :puke:

Ban you very much! :flame:

-Plaene

EDIT: And for making a public apology, good job, but it is not like you are not used to making public remarks, is it?

Rasta

Fledgling Freddie
Tho I don't comply with the obvious rr sugestion on irc (about everyone ingame allready knew about the mids in emain when they passed mmg);
I do not hold Invisibul responsible for us losing mid strength relic.
Mids preformed a fast and effective rr on us and it was bound to happen sooner or later.

No hard feelings here, Don't do it again tho :p

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Plaeneklipper said:
In my eyes you've paid no price, you blabbed about a relic raid on IRC, and the pm's coming your way because of that is no price, it is a completely expectable REACTION to a beyond dumb ACTION. :puke:

Ban you very much! :flame:

-Plaene

EDIT: And for making a public apology, good job, but it is not like you are not used to making public remarks, is it?

ffs give the guy a break. its a freaking game

ow btw: :twak: :twak: bad invisible

so thats dealt with imo

Plaeneklipper

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
ffs give the guy a break. its a freaking game

ow btw: :twak: :twak: bad invisible

so thats dealt with imo

The break he needs is a flat out ban imo, and there's no apology that can change that.

I'm well aware that this is just a game, and a ban is a part of the game too.
I'm not saying that Invisibul should be decapitated with by a 747, but banned for blabbing!

-Plaene

EDIT: Grammar

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:
Theres always someone spamming it in irc somewhere on every raid m8, atleast you had that balls to make a public apology.
^what he said.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Plaeneklipper said:
The break he needs is a flat out ban imo, and there's no apology that can change that.

I'm well aware that this is just a game, and a ban is a part of the game too.
I'm not saying that Invisibul should be decapitated with by a 747, but banned for blabbing!

-Plaene

EDIT: Grammar
lol, you're very sad :rolleyes:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Plaeneklipper said:
decapitated with by a 747

umm, explain that line please :eek7:

you mean 747 as in the Aeroplane Boeing 747?

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
The flames will die down over time, there will be some people who wont be able to accept your apology but i for one will do so. Well done for making a public apology and I hope you learn from your mistake.

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Invisibul said:

Dont worry mate,Haters destroy themselfs and die with a black heart.People that forgive live warm lifes :)

Plaeneklipper

Fledgling Freddie
Arethir said:
lol.. i wonder why Remi thinks that...

Tbh I think remish thinks that as his Savage has Grappled written behind it in his sig. So if you were trying to say he is happy about mid getting 1!!!! strength relic, I really think you are wrong. Hibs are the big issue with 3 power relics, more so than albs with 3 str relics. In fg rvr anyhow!

Corran

Part of the furniture
well good on you for making the apology. One step better then most.

And i dont know you, but i know the community is used to making stupid comments on most raids that give it away a raid is happening. Your not alone and my comments about you the same to them. What is done cant be undone, but maybe can be prevented in future.

If you got abusive pm's in game. I advice you to speak to goa via rightnow if they were totally abusive as you dont deserve that. Both you and your guild made a step in the right direction so credit to you. Lets hope more learn from your mistake.

Don't quit because of others that you dont know being abusive. /ignore and play your game (unless you want excuse to quit :p ) Just do your part in helping to get the relic back if that what you want :)

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
well i thought he was a twat already, so no big :d
however he did get us a str relic, so i guess i ought to forgive him a little

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Invisibul said:

so what happend got banned?

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
People should start read topics on mIRC,they aint there for nothing you know

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
Corran said:
If you got abusive pm's in game. I advice you to speak to goa via rightnow if they were totally abusive as you dont deserve that.

I can imagine it now....

Dear Rightnow, please find attached logs of people being nasty to me <sniff>

It was right after I blabbed about a rr on irc. I don't understand <sniff>

Anyway... stop stealth zerging, then you'll have my sympathy. ;)

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
i apologise, yet i still get hate from some ppl, whats wrong with u.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom