Sorry

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:
I believe the mids did the blaming ^^
Both (Mids in this forum, Albs in this forum and probably by those "hate PMs") :p Mids blaming him is just funny, Albs doing it is stupid (like you said, Mids speed and stealth to excal got them the relics not one idiotic albs relic blabbing). In the end that blabbing should have helped Albs but luckily it didnt :>
Bubble said:
#daoc.prydwen shouldn't let him back in the channel again, Relic Blabber should be banned from it and stay banned, appology or not.
Agreed.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Plaeneklipper said:
The break he needs is a flat out ban imo, and there's no apology that can change that.

I'm well aware that this is just a game, and a ban is a part of the game too.
I'm not saying that Invisibul should be decapitated with by a 747, but banned for blabbing!

-Plaene

EDIT: Grammar

This is why your a twat.

The guys apologised, which has been enough for 99% of the server so far, but your acting like a complete cock over it, and I have absolutely no fucking idea who the hell you are or where you came from, so get a penis enlargement or whatevers making this huge chip in your shoulder and get on with your life.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Invisibul said:
And i'm only human, who out of everyone thats posted in here and the other thread can say u've never done anything stupid in ur life. Everyone has, mine just had to be that.

its ok m8 no hard feelings xDD

i have made mistakes too like being a fucking asshole by killing grey people in df but hey i wont do that again...

Plaeneklipper

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:
This is why your a twat.

The guys apologised, which has been enough for 99% of the server so far, but your acting like a complete cock over it, and I have absolutely no fucking idea who the hell you are or where you came from, so get a penis enlargement or whatevers making this huge chip in your shoulder and get on with your life.

If 99% of the server forgives him for blabbing that is their business, I won't forgive him for destroying the integrity of the game. The game has no built in communication between the realms and he knows it!

That you have no idea of who I am, really doesnt matter, now does it? I play daoc just like you!

Speaking of penis enlargement, I really think you should go and get laid! Seems you have a lot of half dirty words you are in need of saying out loud!
:touch:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Plaeneklipper said:
If 99% of the server forgives him for blabbing that is their business, I won't forgive him for destroying the integrity of the game. The game has no built in communication between the realms and he knows it!

That you have no idea of who I am, really doesnt matter, now does it? I play daoc just like you!

Speaking of penis enlargement, I really think you should go and get laid! Seems you have a lot of half dirty words you are in need of saying out loud!

hey you are a mid, he got YOU the relic! you should thank him and only spank him if he enjoys it :cheers:

Plaeneklipper

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
hey you are a mid, he got YOU the relic! you should thank him and only spank him if he enjoys it :cheers:

The point is not if Midgard got a relic or not, the point is that he blabbed on irc. Getting a relic is great, having someone blabbing about a relic raid is not. I would have said the same things if Midgard had not gotten the relic, anything else would have made me a hypocrit.

koxine

Fledgling Freddie
We must develop and maintain the capacity for forgiveness. He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love. There is some good in the worst of us and some evil in the best of us. When we discover this, we are less prone to hate our enemies. Forgiveness is not an occasional act; it is a permanent attitude.

Martin Luther King

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Plaeneklipper said:
The point is not if Midgard got a relic or not, the point is that he blabbed on irc. Getting a relic is great, having someone blabbing about a relic raid is not. I would have said the same things if Midgard had not gotten the relic, anything else would have made me a hypocrit.

Didn't see you say anything when Blejsarus blabbed on IRC. :)

MrCoffee

Fledgling Freddie
Plaeneklipper said:
The break he needs is a flat out ban imo, and there's no apology that can change that.

I'm well aware that this is just a game, and a ban is a part of the game too.
I'm not saying that Invisibul should be decapitated with by a 747, but banned for blabbing!

-Plaene

EDIT: Grammar

Strong opinion. Shame nobody gives a shit about what you think.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
koxine said:
We must develop and maintain the capacity for forgiveness. He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love. There is some good in the worst of us and some evil in the best of us. When we discover this, we are less prone to hate our enemies. Forgiveness is not an occasional act; it is a permanent attitude.

Martin Luther King

Yes another whine,,you were really cool killing a solo mid.
Yes, yes go to HW or Odins...did that..same shait there....1-2 fg running around.
Death to the soloers......good game design mythic, and no I dont wanna role a stealther

Heheyougotboned

My Quote > yours

koxine

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Yes another whine,,you were really cool killing a solo mid.
Yes, yes go to HW or Odins...did that..same shait there....1-2 fg running around.
Death to the soloers......good game design mythic, and no I dont wanna role a stealther

Heheyougotboned

My Quote > yours

huh?

Plaeneklipper

Fledgling Freddie
Derric said:
Didn't see you say anything when Blejsarus blabbed on IRC. :)

I did'nt know of (what must have been game.net) forums back then. But if I did my opponion on relic raid blabbing would have been exactly the same. Intolerable. Two or more wrongs don't make a right tho.

Dr.Frau

Fledgling Freddie
=)

its strong of you making this post invisibul and i think you have to live abit with some ppl not letting this go away fast.

atleast you have the guts to say youre sorry and thats atleast makes youre a bit better in many eyes.

But as you and many albfriends once said to me.

Do the crime Expect the whajn!

so just keep playing and stay strong there will always be ppl who hates other ppl in this game for diferent reasons.

and the mistakes we do sometimes we have to live with along time=(

but still good you made this thread, it proves you atleast reallasie what you did is v wrong and it wont happend again so.

And yeah yeah i know my english spelling sucks=) but i hope you get my points when i do some threads on this forums=)

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
fair play to ye Plaeneklipper, personally i agree with u, but posting any of ur opinions here isnt going to stick with the mindless monkey's who just follow what the next person says. i guess everyone isn't entitled to their opinions nowadays.

and of course if the leet people dont know who u r, ur just a pile of shite that no one should listen to.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Pudzy said:
This is why your a twat.

This is why your a twat.

The guy stated an opinion, which is usually accepted by 99% of all people, but your acting like a complete cock over it, and I have absolutely no fucking idea why his opinion anoyes you or why you have to post shit, so get a penis enlargement or whatevers making this huge chip in your shoulder and get on with your life.

-Sorry, couldn't resist :p

More seriously:
I think it takes some gut to come make an apology, not that people didn't know who blabbered all ready due to various quotes, but your confirming it was you and not a nick-stealer and you show your sorry, think thats a good quality, but don't expect everyone to forgive you just due to an apology here, it all depends on how serious it is to them, if not very serious they will forgive you easy, but those who hate all cross-realm blabbing will probarly not forget you for a while.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Invisibul.

Admit I got kinda pissed off when I heard. but I hold my horses and never sent u a Pm I surely would regret later. Im happy that I didnt now.

The insane amount of blabbing on IRC going on i private channels. ppl using several accounts to play on same server different realm etc.

Sure u did a mistake. u payed well over the price imo.

ppl should get over it now. and the sad fucks that dont have the guts to say two words to the bloke thats abusing them in their school class shouldnt speak shit over the web either.

End of story. u did a bloddy shitty thing. its over. we lost a relic not cause of you. cause of classic alb stupidness and mid greatness :p

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
nuky said:
fair play to ye Plaeneklipper, personally i agree with u, but posting any of ur opinions here isnt going to stick with the mindless monkey's who just follow what the next person says. i guess everyone isn't entitled to their opinions nowadays.

and of course if the leet people dont know who u r, ur just a pile of shite that no one should listen to.

I could translate your post:"My opinion is what counts, anyone who doesn't think like me is a mindless retard."

Orenthal

Can't get enough of FH
Making a public apology was the right way to go about it tbh. At the end of the day, this is just a fucking game. :)

ps: Hi der Pudzy :>

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Plaeneklipper said:
Instead of making a one line remark, which holds no meaning, would you care to explain why you find me sad?
Sure I'll explain to you.. I think it's sad that you get so upset over a guy who did something bad in a computer game. Lots of ppl have babbled on IRC and it's hardly something we can do something about. They will not be banned and you know it so why don't you just go to bed or something instead of chasing yourself up over such a small thing in a computer game :eek7:

....and he said he was sorry, you can't forgive ppl for making a misstake? I would loved to see you lvl and someone screw a pull up and you die. You must be mad for like a year ^^

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
nuky said:

its your right to have any opinion you want...

and its my right to laugh at these opinions...

but its still your opinion no matter how completely moronic i find it so dont worry...

what exactly is the problem then?

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
RoxstarBD said:
I think strong of u to make public apology and I hope all will stop hate now. Lets give a hug to all and be better people in future.

lose the name M8 !!!!!!

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
he breaks RoC or CoC...so do all those that pm him with hate..im guessing some sort of grief have been sent to him

i see both equal wrong..and for u that said give him 1month ban...give them all 1 month ban imo (if any should get ban) i say 3days ban imo...case closed..and invinsibul :clap: for making this tread. shows maturety like most babblers dont have

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Derric said:
I could translate your post:"My opinion is what counts, anyone who doesn't think like me is a mindless retard."

where the hell u get that from i dont know. he had a difference of opinion from the majority of the posters in this thread and people decided to get tore into him for it, pudzy with his hard man persona etc etc. there is absolutely no need for it. so yes, in that regards i would call some people mindless retards.

Morchaoron said:
its your right to have any opinion you want...

and its my right to laugh at these opinions...

but its still your opinion no matter how completely moronic i find it so dont worry...

what exactly is the problem then?

if only we were all lucky enough to be u :(

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
nuky said:
if only we were all lucky enough to be u :(

however my question remains unanswered...

what is the problem with people not liking what you say (or anyone else)?

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Orenthal said:
Making a public apology was the right way to go about it tbh. At the end of the day, this is just a fucking game. :)

ps: Hi der Pudzy :>

Hi der u sexy lil'dorf <o/

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Iceforge said:
This is why your a twat.

The guy stated an opinion, which is usually accepted by 99% of all people, but your acting like a complete cock over it, and I have absolutely no fucking idea why his opinion anoyes you or why you have to post shit, so get a penis enlargement or whatevers making this huge chip in your shoulder and get on with your life.

-Sorry, couldn't resist :p

I dont get it, are you flaming me? :eek7:

Plaeneklipper said:

I do need to get laid your right its been about 4months now compared to your 12years.. ?

This invis guy has clearly DESTROYED DOAC FOR US ALL, BURN HIM!!!!!!!!11111

Plaeneklipper

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:
I dont get it, are you flaming me? :eek7:

I do need to get laid your right its been about 4months now compared to your 12years.. ?

This invis guy has clearly DESTROYED DOAC FOR US ALL, BURN HIM!!!!!!!!11111

I feel sorry for you, your E-penis must be the size of a peanut, since you have to keep going for mindless flame and dumb comments.

All I'm saying is that Invisibul KNEW it was wrong to RR blab, even before he did it. And then he apologies, that's just not enough in my book. I don't hate him in any shape or form, but I DO think an example should be put, may it be a 3 day ban, a week, month, year, decade, century. I don't really care, but an example SHOULD be made imo, that's what I'm saying. But feel free to further enlarge your E-penis on my account, just so you know, my opponion versus your dumb flames, really doesn't make you more right than me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom