Sorcerer leveling guide

bigbirdster

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all, just wondering if anyone knows of a good sorcerer's lvling guide for like linked mobs etc

currently im 33 and im running throughcatacombs pulling mobs and clearing the place out as not many ppl go deep in catacombs i have the majority of it to myself, but now its getting boring and im looking for a new place to hunt either in SI/classic any is good

heres what ive been doing so far

20-22 undead apple trees
22-27 drakorans and grey ghosts
27-30 duoed with mincer undead apple gatherers (on the road to ft gyentell) better bonuses and less camped)
30-33 catacombs
33-?? ???

cheers any info would be a great help

Claudius

Fledgling Freddie
Lots of options

for instance:

hit danoin clerks in lyoness till you are strong enough for pygmy goblins. then go goblin till you got around 40+, then see if you can get group in AC.

tedStar

Fledgling Freddie
at 47 and your soloing barrows is great, get a spectral wizz pet and clean all the rooms with ease.

legaoniel

One of Freddy's beloved
I was there the other night when you were doing this - pretty awesome, I have to say... (looks at bg1 sorc in a new light, lol)!!

tedStar said:
at 47 and your soloing barrows is great, get a spectral wizz pet and clean all the rooms with ease.

Trig

Fledgling Freddie
Tanglers are still doable at lvl 46+ with a BB and MCL - usully camped though by cabbys.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Yeah you can do tanglers, best spec is at least 39 body for the ae root having root and mez is a must so you have extra time to kill. With a bb with fop i daresay its piss easy with any old pet

bigbirdster

Fledgling Freddie
once im able to get onto daoc il try out danions around the stone hehe push all the necros out the way first tho :p

cheers guys for the help

Das_Hibbie

Fledgling Freddie
Scorchers are really great pets at 43+. You can clear out Caer Caddug with tjem easily, at least if they're buffed ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom