Sorc Love inc?

A

Amadon

Originally posted by -_-a
What u think of giving sorca SNARE DD ?
When enemies r immune to mezz / root , sorca need smth apart from Pala's guard / bof / sos
if enemies are immune to root then they're immune to snare

J

Javai

Originally posted by -_-a
What u think of giving sorca SNARE DD ?
When enemies r immune to mezz / root , sorca need smth apart from Pala's guard / bof / sos

You get this in matter line which I took as secondary cos I'm specced too high in mind to get aoe root. It isn't likely to save the Sorcs life but can be used to great effect to save other casters and clerics running from enemy tanks

S

sorusi

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
Other casters aren't really NEEDED in the perfect RvR-group. Sorc is different because he's main CC'er of Albion.

You dont need an enchanter or eldritch or runemaster or whatever in your group. You need a sorc.

you NEED an eld/enchanter if you want to perform well in hibb grp..

you NEED sorc in an alb grp if you want to perform well in alb..

you dont need any caster if you want to perform well in mid :p

H

hotrat

Indeed and thats what makes the matter line fairly pointless.

Just remove the damn cabalist and put his debuffs in sorc matter line, his ae dot in there, and disease :)

Might make matter a viable spec then, bearing in mind most groups will still only take a sorc with 44 mind, but at least they could half spec matter and get a disease and a 15% body debuff.

A full matter spec sorc would be a bit like a full spirit spec caba, still hardly overpowered.

Seriously though compare the sorc mind line to the healers pac line. Now I mean before sorc got bolt range mezz and pot what the hell were mythic thinking.
Healer pac line is absolutely crammed with CC, the only spells they dont get are ae root and ae disease, which are conveniently placed on the shaman, another CHAIN wearing class :rolleyes:

A

-_-a

then move Snare dd from Matter line to Mind line or smth ,
tho i still think Sorc can do well , depends on other 7 ppl in ur group

J

Javai

Originally posted by sorusi
you NEED an eld/enchanter if you want to perform well in hibb grp..

you NEED sorc in an alb grp if you want to perform well in alb..

you dont need any caster if you want to perform well in mid :p

Against Mids you can perform perfectly well without a Sorc given the right group balance. Against Hibs you miss Amnesia but its still possible if the tanks are awake enough to keep out of the pb, in one recent fight our guild Mercs took to taking out pb'ers with arrows :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread