Soo, who were you in DAOC?

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Not sure why but I have been recently reminiscing about the good old days of Hib/pryd and my times with Keepers of the Grove, Fallen Spirits and Na Fianna Dragun. Tried various games since but none came close.

Cannot see me trying CU (I am getting old) but would be interested to hear any feedback as and when it comes out.

*b*

Loyal Freddie
I may have Played the following Hib / Prydwen in a little guild a long time ago called "Artisans of willow"

Bodica Willowblade
Hellsing Alucard
Sonica Willowblade
and some others that I can't remember.

SoapyWeasel

Fledgling Freddie
Jpeg Quicksticks
Started out in Alb/Excal.. Old Skool friar Named Jpeg ... consider myself one of the originals as back then wasnt many Friars about.. myself .. quicksilver. hinan , mmmpie , deepfat mainly.. cant think off top of head other... played with <Legion Of Darkness> for a few years. then Swapped to <Herfolge Bolbklub>.

eventually got bored n swapped to the Classic server (glastonbury?) again rolled a friar named Dna.. when they merged servers n made it german language.. changed to U.S server.. and played Midgard with <Sleeping Dragons> when most of them left i changed to <Nordic Dream> of which am still there with these guys.. have played with em on n off for years now.

and we all looking forward to CU :)

CY There :)

Haha i remember running through dartmoor with your very laggy friar pulling giants like crazy. Id probably have been on my paladin, whose name i forget but was probably weasel related, with the buffbot cleric soapy mcweasel or possibly my friar Fouloldron

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I remember when it first came out, staying up all bloody night playing Camelot till 4am, getting two hours kip and going into work totally zombified surviving on red bull and pro plus.

Too old for that now. Thank god. Honestly don't miss it at all now.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Yeah I'm sitting in the dark with just a PC...waiting for this beast to go Live!

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
I only played for the first couple of years so it's now over fifteen years since I left.
I don't expect to be remembered by many but I played a white haired Mentalist named Cornell on Hibernia/Prydwen, an officer in Hibernian Dragon Slayers guild alongside Locomo, USP, Marius, Daicald et al.

Hope all you old timers are doing well.

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Welp, managed to remember my username and pass for this account from 11 years ago lol. Man it's weird to think i'm 37 now and was playing this game like 17-18 years ago.

Alb/Excal euro server -
Infil - Luvley baps
Wiz - Skaven
Armsman - Pringle
Many others

Was part of the Chaos Theory guild and we were always trolling and up to mischief in general haha. Most of us Tried out Warhammer online then moved on. I don't really speak to any of the other guys anymore (though i'm facebook friends with a few of them). I donated to the CU kickstarter a few years back but doesn't look like they'll be finished anytime soon, arghh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom