Soo mids, one keep to have some iRVR wasnt enough I guess.

tierk

Part of the furniture
atos said:
Honestly I want nothing more than to see the constant relic raids we saw in OF. =(

I refer you to my last post moron. If u cant understand what i am saying try to to undertsand what the majority are posting on this thread and if you cant do that then, then ....... fill in the blanks as i dont wanna get banned.

Just incase you so thick you still dont get it here is something from yer own realm mate.
Jeriraa said:
Go go bunch of wankers! (Am a Mid myself. Wouldn't never do an AC raid.)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
old.Whoodoo said:
Nah, normally it goes:

Albs retake at 4am
Mids take back
Albs take theirs and all the others then park a zerg of alts in that keep
Mids try and give up cause they lack the numbers and hibs are too stupid to help, but instead futtbuck us while we try.
Mids and hibs go back to iRvR and ignoring the albs and wait for the next reset patch.

maybe it's a perspective thing here ;) but whenever we have relics I usually see two realms taking keeps from albion, piggybacking on each others relic raid attempts.

Either way, at least it's something to talk about other than "ooh isn't adding good/bad/ugly/nonexistant term made up by people to confuse the casuals/the road to enlightenment/the lamest thing in lameland" ;)

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
Lol @ the replies in this thread.

Tbh... Hibs had it coming. Hibs had it coming these last 4 years and since Hibs don't learn Hibs will have it coming the next 4 years as well :)

atos

Fledgling Freddie
tierk said:
I refer you to my last post moron. If u cant understand what i am saying try to to undertsand what the majority are posting on this thread and if you cant do that then, then ....... fill in the blanks as i dont wanna get banned.

Just incase you so thick you still dont get it here is something from yer own realm mate.

Now now, there easy now.

I dont really care what you say, since you dont even try to make sense. I'm not even going to bother, cause frankly you have the completly wrong approach.

You are jsut upset cause mid have 4 relics and you dont. =)

*hugs*

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
The difference in OF is that is was hard to do, and more or less impossible without half the realm doing it.

Now 2fg or maybe less can ninja them in 10 mins without anyone realising its happening.

i want the old relic keeps back because of the oppoiste. in NF a prime time relic raid is close to impossilbe to do (well, not impossible but bloody annoying) because of the hassle to open up a relic gate.

these things where much better in OF when you could steal a relic through a well planned and executed raid instead of what it's mostly now, pure siege grinding. it helped to build the atmosphere of the game as well trying to sneak a zerg into enemy territory without being spotted. if you do anything now there's a map that lights on fire when you're about 10-30% into the siege process.

i really miss the days when you could read in /as ''hmm, albs seem awfully quiet in emain... better go and check around our relic keeps''. it amazes me who well mythic can turn most of the aspects in this game into grinding. over and over again. :(

xxManiacxx said:
Now I can atleast have some OF relic defence :)

amen!

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Looks like its time to bring up my dusty animist and kick every irvr mid (and alb) out of my backyard :p

And mebbe get a piece of mid also...

atos

Fledgling Freddie
pjuppe said:
i want the old relic keeps back because of the oppoiste. in NF a prime time relic raid is close to impossilbe to do (well, not impossible but bloody annoying) because of the hassle to open up a relic gate.

these things where much better in OF when you could steal a relic through a well planned and executed raid instead of what it's mostly now, pure siege grinding. it helped to build the atmosphere of the game as well trying to sneak a zerg into enemy territory without being spotted. if you do anything now there's a map that lights on fire when you're about 10-30% into the siege process.

i really miss the days when you could read in /as ''hmm, albs seem awfully quiet in emain... better go and check around our relic keeps''. it amazes me who well mythic can turn most of the aspects in this game into grinding. over and over again. :(

amen!
A yeah, agree 100%.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Sigh what can I say...

Shike said:
Cant say I am surprised, **modded***

but when hibs allow you to have a keep in hibernia, to have iRVR going, and you abuse it this way, how do you expect either albs or hibs to trust you with a keep again?

The worst thing is that it was planned.

[05:24] <atos> I actually set my mobile to wake me up. =)

So ok, Mids _planned_ to take a keep, 05.00 in the morning. Thanks a fucking lot morons.

Sigh what can I say...

I have quite often argued that mids can be trusted with 1 keep for insta rvr since they dont pull this kind of crap...but apparently I was way wrong...sigh...I can only for one say that Im sorry and hope Hibs and Albs gangbang us take back hib Relics and give us something to think about by getting both of ours too...

I really dont like it when you go take a realic in the realm where insta rvr is already setup. If you want a challenge go for the other realm and try be a bully there.

/Charmangle

ps. My, as Mid, truly honest appologies to Hibs...and I for one wount defend during the reclaim attempts...(well not with any heart anyway!:) ds.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
crispy said:
Looks like its time to bring up my dusty animist and kick every irvr mid (and alb) out of my backyard :p

And mebbe get a piece of mid also...
After quotes like that, feck it, hibs deserve to loose their relics.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Now where did that grumpy hib go off too? =(

I found him quite hilarious. :p

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah every hib must have 1 or 2 animists - could be quite a laugh :D

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
I agree...to some degree...

pjuppe said:

i really miss the days when you could read in /as ''hmm, albs seem awfully quiet in emain... better go and check around our relic keeps''. it amazes me who well mythic can turn most of the aspects in this game into grinding. over and over again.
amen!

I do agree to some degree...OF relic raids where good at times, but quite boring alot of the time...it was over in 2 minutes when you surprised the other realm etc. (well thats how
it felt to me, anyway)

But I do agree that its way to hard today. Id prefere it if you just had to take 1 keep (+ maybe towers to it ?) to open the relic gate. Preferably one of the far away from normal rvr ones...that way the oldschool way could meet the NF. You could still surprise attack the enemies by sneaking around in their zone and taking out the keep before they have time to arrive. Another thing might be to make the keeps that open the relic gate non-portable...so that the defence cant be there in mere seconds.

Who knows maby Mythic reads this board on this one occation and take my suggestion to heart!:) (Sounds like...yep I have the poooowwa)

/Charmangle

tierk

Part of the furniture
atos said:
I'm not even going to bother, cause frankly you have the completly wrong approach.

lol and AC raids are the right approach i take it.

Let me draw a picture for you.....:wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

Understand that??

atos

Fledgling Freddie
tierk said:
lol and AC raids are the right approach i take it.

Let me draw a picture for you.....:wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

Understand that??

ROFL! Yeah they gave me a nice melee/magic bonus. Dont worry they are safe with me.

I'm sure you can do better. After all I dont think a smiley moving his fist abit is describing your emotions in a true way does it?? =)

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
Not the troutslap! :(
<fishslaps the troll>

New Trophy Mob
Trollum: (Level 51 Troll, Thane)
Appearance when stuffed: Hagor the Horrible style horned norse hat with lightning effects

Anyone up for a farming session?

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Aran Thule said:
<fishslaps the troll>

New Trophy Mob
Trollum: (Level 51 Troll, Thane)
Appearance when stuffed: Hagor the Horrible style horned norse style hat with lightning effects

Anyone up for a farming session?

What drops?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Good job Mids, good job atos.

Every realm hosting iRvR deserves to be shafted like this and I am glad that it happened.

Going out in a PuG in Emain with Maelstrom or WI in clipping range isn't funny, going out solo to this overpopulated area isn't funny either.

I'm glad it died.

Frostor

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
I'm glad it died.

ur such a fcking****
u dont understand anything of it , where do u think irvr will be 100% now ? in the realm that has nothing to lose , rest u can figure out on urself...or..?

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
no realms is underpopulated...since no underpopulated bonuses

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Ok Manish thanksed me can we hand relics back? It's not worth it! :p

Frostor you know it's only the weak that gets gangbanged in the prisons. Put up some fighting spirit. Lol.

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
about fecking time tbh ;)

all this "you have this keep and we'll take that keep and we'll all have a happy slappy rp party in emain!" rubbish was getting annoying.

Glad to see some good old-fashioned realm-hatred going.

Might see some good keep fights now with a bit of luck.

Glad to see roleplayers still playing

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Tiarta said:

As I said earlier, I guess I have to change my mind on this, seeing noone can be trusted, never let anyone hold any keeps for longer times tbh.

Still as some has said, it's to some degree hibs own fault letting mid/alb stay as long as they do, but even so noone can really do much about raids tht are held as eary as this, they had 1 keep already, but as there is noone in to do defence it wouldent have mattered much if we had taken that keep back, it would just have delayed them abit longer.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
=Elrandhirnever let anyone hold any keeps for longer times tbh/QUOTE]

mids hade berk for i dont know how long...and never tryd a AC raid attempt there...think mids/albs working together now

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
sooo a question for all the albs. Why in gods name run around hib and take mid keeps there instead of going mid?

Sounds kinda.... well stupid imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom