Soo mids, one keep to have some iRVR wasnt enough I guess.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Not like hibs should worry, i reckon you'll have your relics back by the end of the week.

Soon enough it gets preety dull when your the realm thats being perma attacked/zerged 24/7 due to having relics. Like when ever you log on, you just see your portal keeps are missing a tower, so you always got an enormous journey to where ever you want to go.

And no doubt if hibs do manage to get port, which i really think they will do.
Wonder what albs are going to do?

Yeh mids succesfully held relics for a week before lossing all 4. The joy.:(

Even though i do enjoy all the keep takes and stuff, when relics get taken, it majorly upsets the sever. RvR just seems to change from bad to worse.:(
yeh ofc having relics is nice, when in 1v1 fights etc, but i would rather have decent rvr, than just being abit better of when fighting others.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
It's the end of the world as we know it,
it's the end of the world as we know it

etc etc etc :kissit:

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Its obviously the Greeks! so i blame Maramar! :worthy:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Its a 24/7 game meights!!!111one!

Seriously, AC raids are fucked up and should be banned :D

Octo

Fledgling Freddie
Think this ruined RvR abit aye. Not looking forward to lag-fight wave upon wave of Alb and Hib zergs.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Rst said:
Maybe youde be better served humping your plastic girl than towers at 4am.

Hibs atm /who Tears 5 /who Eclipse 1 /who Dawn 4 /who Fist 5 /who Group 0 /who Realm 5 and on and on it goes enjoy your 15 mins of fame you and your band of Relic horny cronies deff scrwewd up numbers for rvr

I don't think you understood me. It was purely a figure of speech. I don't need fame from grabbing a relic. I purely did that for fun. =) Who are you again btw? ^^

Hah, you claim "we" fucked up rvr? It was hibs who zerged me the most. Was just glad I could decrease the zerging for awhile.

With all the attention gained from this I'm going to book myself in on every AC-raid from now on. :kissit:

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
atos said:
With all the attention gained from this I'm going to book myself in on every AC-raid from now on. :kissit:

You have a bright future ahead ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom