Sony Xperia Z

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Thoughts on this phone from those that have it... How does it compare to the. S3?

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Well mine stopped working this morning, I was fuming n had to figure out how to reset it without taking the non-removable battery out :p
Figured it out now though mind, as for the phone, I can't compare it to the S3 because I've never owned one, but I had a One X (spec for spec almsot identical to the S3) and they're more or less identical again, few bits n bobs that makes the Xperia Z better such as the gimicks - water resistant, dust resistant, stamina mode, 13mp camera etc.

Processing power all seems the same etc and ram of the phone makes for nice quick loading and easy tasking

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
A bit of a mistake making the battery un-removable on an android surely? Every now and again I have to take the battery out and put it back to get it to come on, on my phone.

soze

I am a FH squatter
My guess would be making it water resistant becomes a lot more difficult with a removable battery as every time it is removed the seal will get weaker and weaker until it starts to leak.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
My S has a fixed battery as well, has never proved to.be an issue. Hold power button and volume up (I think, can never remember if.it's up or down, shows how often I use it) and it quickly reboots.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Remember Google use the non removable battery model in the nexus 4 (LG), and so do HTC since the One X.

Bodhi

Ok now an ample bonus at work has me floundering, do I wait for the Jelly Bean update on my S and buy a NAS, or say bollocks to it and order myself a Z, and probably spend the next week sleeping on the sofa....

Ah decisions....

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I'm waiting to see what Samsung bring to the table with the S4, my S2 is starting to get a bit... problematic (I expect replacing the battery would help).

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
I just upgraded my S2 to jellybean from ice cream sandwich and I'm loving it, makes the phone much smoother and more stable.

Bodhi

Argh! I hate Phones 4 U! Bastards have told me they can buy me out of my Vodafone contract, save me money on my bills, AND sort me an Xperia Z.

Ah well, at least means I can put my works SIM in my Xperia S and give back the iPhone they've given me.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
http://mobile.it168.com/a2013/0313/1461/000001461394_all.shtml

eb0fac0da7999ba8.jpg

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Really glad I went for it over the S4. Everything I read about it is full of praise and the S4 is basically an S3.5.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Ordered the One. The S4 is hella ugly.

Had a play with the One in Nottingham last weekend as they had a big truck in the market with a lot of promotional staff walking round with them.

Gorgeous screen and looks lovely all round.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I'm due for upgrade on the 28th March. HTC Desire atm, think im leaning towards the One , lovely looking piece of kit

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
If you want a call and a good deal I'll happily sort you out as best I can on the 28th or whatever :) I can put an upgrade onto the system up to 9 days prior and we'll despatch the handset on your eligbility date, I'm off work at the end of the month I think though :)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I found getting a better deal on the One really easy this year, phoned them up, told them the upgrade deals on the website weren't totally suitable. A few minutes later I was on a plan with Unlimited/Unlimited/2GB for the same price I was paying before. Just waiting for that e-mail telling me when it'll arrive.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
which colour handset? if black prolly looking at april tbh

Aada

Part of the furniture
I personally thought black demo phone I played with looked totally gorgeous.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
If you want a call and a good deal I'll happily sort you out as best I can on the 28th or whatever :) I can put an upgrade onto the system up to 9 days prior and we'll despatch the handset on your eligbility date, I'm off work at the end of the month I think though :)

sounds like a plan :)

with o2 at the moment, not even sure if they currently have the htc one as an available option anyway.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
yeh they do, pm me your Mobile number n your postcode and i'll check what plans are avail for ya :) how much you paying atm roughly?

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
cheers for sorting that out today Ceixah :cheers:

nice and easy and shiny new HTC One in the post for the end of the month :)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Mine should have been here already but vodafone fucked it up.

Apparently now arriving tomorrow. I won't hold my breath.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Don't worry about it fella all sorted out I'll keep an eye on it too make sure there are no issues, you could potentially get your cashback much quicker too, I got mine after like 10 days - maybe thats cuz I work here though :)

if any1 else is in need of an upgrade though drop me a PM and i'll try sort out some freddys discount! (within reason :p)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Mines up for renewal in August, give me a One and out of my contract for £30 a month and I might be interested! :)

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Wish that were possible tbh, which network you with? if you contact that network and find out how much your termination fee would cost I'll be able to tell you realisticsally what you could get :)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Think you'll struggle to get a One on anything less than £35p/m.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom