Sony fanboys

soze

I am a FH squatter
If thats the case i do not think a 360 version should worry PS3 owners :)

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Sad bullshit to whine about some game coming out on a different gamesystem....
Find something more usefull to whine about, like city gridlock or something...

megadave

I am a FH squatter
So is it going to be on several discs for the 360? don't see how it'd fit on wone of them little crappy HD discs :p

Uara

Part of the furniture
I would think it would have to be multiple disk for the 360. If you look at lost Odyssey that needed 4 disks and thats bound to be smaller than FFXIII. Especially when u take into account all the high-end FMV's. But most of the old FF's are multi-disk so I have no problem getting off my arse to change disk.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
deffinitly not signed

wtf is wrong with other platforms?

ps3 is nice so is xbox

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
The 360 gets an install to hard drive option from the next dashboard update. ;)

Uara

Part of the furniture
grrrr means I gotta go buy a 120gb HD then, mine whirs far too much. Rite time to find a bank to rob!!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Xbox are also releasing a 60gb Xbox now too. Which will replace the 20gb one, and will be the same price

megadave

I am a FH squatter

Helme

Resident Freddy
Regarding 360 HDD's, I was under the impression that you could just put in any normal computer HDD?

Considering that 500GB goes for like £25... yeah

Uara

Part of the furniture
I thought it was PS3 you cud add PC HDD's, although could be wrong.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Didnt read it all did you? :p

Oh I did.

The Register said:
Sony’s 80GB PS3 announcement stands in stark contrast to the recent words of Nobuyuki Oneda, Sony’s CFO. Just last week he said that “our plan is not to reduce the price” of the PS3, because Sony is instead opting for a long-term strategy concentrating on profitability, rather than selling more PS3s.

That plan didn't last long, then...

SONY taking the wise precaution of keeping their mouth shut this time... we'll hear more about this, you can bet on it.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Oh I did.

SONY taking the wise precaution of keeping their mouth shut this time... we'll hear more about this, you can bet on it.

what's your point?
Thats like buying a car and then complaining later down the line because the price was dropped..

Not to mention if you have a 360 premium you are in the same boat when they released the HDMI as standard version
Difference however is that a hard drive in a sony can be upgraded yourself without voiding the warranty

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Off topic - from a bbc report at E3.

Addressing the rapid turnaround in Nintendo's fortunes over the last two years, Mr Iwata admitted that the success of the company had taken even staff at Nintendo by surprise.

Referring to the success of the Wii, and peripherals like the balance board, he said: "Everyone had a pessimistic view of Nintendo in 2003.

"Even Nintendo employees could not have imagined that five years later the market respond so quickly that we could sell millions of bathroom scales around the world."

He followed it up by saying "people are a bit thick, arn't they?"*

*may or may not be true.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
not all 360's have a hdd so it will never be fully utilised ;)

FF XIII will require a hard drive to play. MS will reduce the 20gb drives to £40 to clear stock and make way for the 60's 120's and 500 expansion drives.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
509855795_193c0875a5.jpg

soze

I am a FH squatter
FF XIII will require a hard drive to play. MS will reduce the 20gb drives to £40 to clear stock and make way for the 60's 120's and 500 expansion drives.

I would have though if you need it to play they would drop the price more than that £40 20gb is not a good price can get a 160gb drive for that money. Sorry had to do it :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I would have though if you need it to play they would drop the price more than that £40 20gb is not a good price can get a 160gb drive for that money. Sorry had to do it :)

It doesn't matter what you can get a 160gb for, what matters is that they will sell alot of drives at a £40 pricepoint.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Considering you can buy a bigger HDD for piss-cheap these days, this won't really matter. Anyone with a sense could just update their current PS3 HDD. So while they'll be getting a 40gb console with 40gb+, I could just whack in a 160gb HDD. *Shrug*

soze

I am a FH squatter
Makes me wonder why everyone happily pays almost twice the price by buying PS3 on Europe,i certainly would be pissed if i wanted to buy PS3

Same reason people pay a premium for xbox's wii's tvs ect we pay more for everything.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
It'll actually be easier for them to port it to Xbox anyway.

Devs have said time and time again, PS3 is the hardest console to program for, fact, so suck it up.

AND the Sony guys more or less have said that nearly every game released on the PS3 so far have been fairly poor.

Can I point out I said NEARLY for you rabid fanboys? NEARLY.

It's a word frequently missed when seeing red over someone disgareeing with your george foreman grill.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Sharma, would you agree that one of the few games coming out which will be GOOD will be LittleBigPlanet? That SHOULD be a great game imo.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
It'll actually be easier for them to port it to Xbox anyway.

Devs have said time and time again, PS3 is the hardest console to program for, fact, so suck it up.

AND the Sony guys more or less have said that nearly every game released on the PS3 so far have been fairly poor.

Can I point out I said NEARLY for you rabid fanboys? NEARLY.

It's a word frequently missed when seeing red over someone disgareeing with your george foreman grill.
If you want to play the nearly game, nearly every game on the 360 is poor considering the size of the catalogue

Now the 360 currently has more good exclusives, but saying that most games on the ps3 are poor(i.e.below average) is plain moronic and screams fanboi

I could name 20 now that are worth playing at least once
1) Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
2) Grand Theft Auto IV
3) Burnout Paradise
4) R6 Vegas 2
5) Condemned 2
6) Bourne Supremacy
7) GRID
8) Battlefield: Bad company
9) Lego Indiana Jones
10) DMC4
11) Dirt