Sony fanboys

pikeh

Resident Freddy
fucking ass xbox fanboys want in on the best games series ever. I say keep it sony and let em realise their mistakes!

:p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Err....why not cross-platform if you can keep the games as they are? :eek7:

And why the flarn would fans care if other platforms have it? :eek6:

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Oh no Od! you signed a petition!

What kind of idiots believe this does anything but make them look sad? Do you think MS and square will lose out on millions of potential sales and the profit from those sales because of a online petition made by a very sad individual?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
It's not the idea of signing some random thing. It's the fact I agree with what they're saying, I LOATHE MS getting FFXIII, it should ONLY be a PS3 game.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Oh no Od! you signed a petition!

What kind of idiots believe this does anything but make them look sad? Do you think MS and square will lose out on millions of potential sales and the profit from those sales because of a online petition made by a very sad individual?

I was under the impression I got a free PS3 if I signed. :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's not the idea of signing some random thing. It's the fact I agree with what they're saying, I LOATHE MS getting FFXIII, it should ONLY be a PS3 game.

One very big question, why?

What points could there possibly be?

What downsides?

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Disclaimer: I made this for people to laugh at, not to sign.

Why exactly?

Overdriven

Disclaimer: I made this for people to laugh at, not to sign.

360 is a piece of shit console which will die out in 2011 :) I hope FFXIII causes your cappy piece of technology to explode.

:)

Even though the PS3 install will most probably end up going apeshit and causing a HDD reboot... :D

EDIT

One very big question, why?

What points could there possibly be?

What downsides?

It's been a Nintendo/Sony game since the 90s, MS are only going in because they have the money to. Like fuck if they care about the game/gamers who've supported it since.. God knows when.

Bad points: Less sales on the PS3, more elitism cocks from the 360 etc..

Why exactly?

MS don't deserve the game, I mean, fuck. They didn't deserve GTA.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's been a Nintendo/Sony game since the 90s, MS are only going in because they have the money to. Like fuck if they care about the game/gamers who've supported it since.. God knows when.

Bad points: Less sales on the PS3, more elitism cocks from the 360 etc..

So because it's been nintendo this long, they shouldn't port it?

Still no reason why not.

It doesn't take sales away from PS3, as rarely both are owned by individuals and even if one owns both, they'd probably buy it on the PS3.

Overdriven

All I'm going to say... What happened to Bullfrog? ;) MS got involved, then they vanished!

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Hah I'm not going to bother debating this, "they shouldn't get it cuz' they sux!".

@pikeh, nice D2 name :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
All I'm going to say... What happened to Bullfrog? ;) MS got involved, then they vanished!

Yeah, use that old excuse.

Sure, nintendo...that could buy any company on the planet...will be bought out and killed by MS. This same "excuse" has been used on EA too.

So, still got any reason why this shouldn't be ported?

Overdriven

<-- Sonyfanboi whose favourite game series just got sold to the devil :p *Is allowed fanboi comments*

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
<-- Sonyfanboi whose favourite game series just got sold to the devil :p *Is allowed fanboi comments*

You're allowed fanboi comments if you base them on SOMETHING.

Oh and by the by, look what happened to DICE when EA/MS got involved. Oh noes...it died...no wait.

Or how about bungie.

As it is, there's not one single shred of reason why this shouldn't happen.

Overdriven

You're allowed fanboi comments if you base them on SOMETHING.

Okay.. Here you go :)

Final Fantasy has been in production since *date*, they've been on TWO consoles, both mentioned. ONLY when MS know they're going to make money do they sign into a game, if FF wasn't as big as it was, and if it wasn't the first on the new gen consoles, they wouldn't bother.

Why do you think they left GTA so long?

MS want it for money, duh, I'm not an idiot. I'm only against it going on THAT console because (even if I had a 360 I'd say this) it is really only for the two others. It should be (well, it really is now) a PS game.

It's like... Crash Bandicoot going onto the 360.

EDIT: SE aren't idiots, of course they're going to allow MS to buy in. I'm not stupid. I'm just sticking to the fact that it doesn't belong on the console, because it never has. It has allways been a PS game, and tbh, should stay that way.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
xD
Your the only person I know (literally) that has heard of them!
/edit were you referring to Dillinger or Genghis? :D

Genghis! I didn't bother to read the other one :p I've spread the word though, I now have mates into that winband!

It's like... Crash Bandicoot going onto the 360.

Which did? :p

Pic related
1216143150448.jpg

Overdriven

Billa, 360 is a good console :) so.. HA. I've played both and I like games on both ;) Too bad.

Overdriven

You change your mind too much mate ;)

Nope, both points are valid. The 360 is poorly built, ergo, shite :) It's had more issues to date than most consoles in the last 15 years. PS3 lifespan is better. So yes, wording was bad. 360 has good games (I really liked Halo, I liked Dark Sector a bit) but... I'd stick to the PS3 because it won't explode.

I swear, if you mention 2.40 I'll cry :p That was a stupid-ass software problem that never caused ME problems :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
EDIT: SE aren't idiots, of course they're going to allow MS to buy in. I'm not stupid. I'm just sticking to the fact that it doesn't belong on the console, because it never has. It has allways been a PS game, and tbh, should stay that way.

So your only reason for hating this is A: You don't like games being played by others and B: MS is trying to make money?

SE is the one who makes the money here. Square is the one who makes the money here. Everyone is the one making money here.

Fans loose nothing, companies loose nothing, it seems like a stupid thing NOT to do.

And 360 being poor, means cr*p all. This is about porting a game to a wider audience.

Overdriven

So your only reason for hating this is A: You don't like games being played by others and B: MS is trying to make money?

SE is the one who makes the money here. Square is the one who makes the money here. Everyone is the one making money here.

Fans loose nothing, companies loose nothing, it seems like a stupid thing NOT to do.

And 360 being poor, means cr*p all. This is about porting a game to a wider audience.

Where have I said "I don't like games being played by others" I have said the 360 has good games, I'm saying it should stick to the PS3 because of tradition. (YAY! What I was basically trying to say)

No doubt Enix will make money, will most probably outsell everything par-halo on the release date (*cough*) and.. Yes, SE need more money to remake FFVII...Regarding the "wider audience" - I'm sure people enjoy taking their consoles back because of poor money ;) Every single person I know IRL (par 1, as they waited half a year to buy the console) took it back because it broke :p I'm never going to let the red ring down.

As a FINAL FANTASY (Not Sony, I allmost traded in my console.. TWICE.) fanboi I'm saying it should stay on the PS.

As a person with INTELLIGENCE, I know it's a good move and will do well.

ERGO, I win the argument by default.

I WILL NEVER SUBMIT!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's there by default that you don't want others playing FF. Not any games, FF.

You don't want the game to be ported to other platforms.
You don't want a wider audience playing the game.

Simple.

Again we're not talking about which is better, apple or orange, we're talking about fans not wanting their orange being sold on other stands because of sentimental bull.

If you were a person of intelligence, you would see this move has no harm what-so-ever on the game, so why fight me on this?

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Tbh MS should all Burn in a fiery pit for a long time, The only thing that annoyed me at first was the first that SONY = bigger storage so bigger game, but after thinking about it they can always span it on Multiple DvD's on the Xbox.

Im not a PS3 fanboi, but I do hate MS I dont own either a Cockbox 360 or a Moneyhole 3.

I hate MS purely because they steal Items, when they get cought they just buy there way out of it, if they see something that will make them a fuck load of money they will buy into it.

Heh its good business in a way, doesnt stop them from being assholes.

Overdriven

If you were a person of intelligence, you would see this move has no harm what-so-ever on the game, so why fight me on this?

I just did o_O I said "if" I had intelligence I'd know it was a good thing, which I know it is. I know nothing bad will happen :p I DID do business for 2 years (failed it, but did it anyway :])

Also, I quoted the "If" as I do, but it was removed for a while today.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I just did o_O I said "if" I had intelligence I'd know it was a good thing, which I know it is. I know nothing bad will happen :p I DID do business for 2 years (failed it, but did it anyway :])

Also, I quoted the "If" as I do, but it was removed for a while today.

Then i win because you don't have a leg to stand on on the point i made, as in, "why not" :D

Tbh MS should all Burn in a fiery pit for a long time, The only thing that annoyed me at first was the first that SONY = bigger storage so bigger game, but after thinking about it they can always span it on Multiple DvD's on the Xbox.

Im not a PS3 fanboi, but I do hate MS I dont own either a Cockbox 360 or a Moneyhole 3.

I hate MS purely because they steal Items, when they get cought they just buy there way out of it, if they see something that will make them a fuck load of money they will buy into it.

Heh its good business in a way, doesnt stop them from being assholes.

MS(and EA on same breath) have also brought a sh*tload of the tech and games into the market you probably love.

Also have helped companies that wouldn't be here today.

It's not that clear-cut. They ain't perfect, but it's neither that they are a-holes who just steal and pillage companies/brands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom