Sony fanboys

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
You're allowed fanboi comments if you base them on SOMETHING.

On the contrary dear Tohtori, they don´t need any specific argument because we "FF/ps3" fanboys know them to be true. And the disbeliever/heretic that is you, need to step up your arguments! "So it is written, and so it shall be said". Hmm, i think i quoted Al Bundy...

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Don't care as long as it doesn't affect the game overall, though it probably will.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
all i can say is hahahaha at all those sony fanbois who said one of the reasons a PS3 is better is because they get FF games and Xbox owners dont.

Its not like SSoft were going to say no is it really.

x million sales if we stay with PS3 or 2x million sales if we go with both. its a no brainer

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I am guessing these idiots don't realise that final fantasy was around long before sony made consoles...

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Stop clouding the issue with facts Raven :D

(btw im a 360 owner w00t)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Please Nintendo, make a new Zelda game for the N64 :(

(I won't buy a Wii, just to play the new Zelda godamit!)

Afran

Part of the furniture
Doesn't really bother me but I do think they would be more succesful if they stuck with Sony.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
there is actually very little reason to warrent buying a ps3 now, it costs way more than a 360, xbox got huge back catalogue... 90% of games are multiplatform anyway.. and xbox live is a generation ahead of psonline..

it wont get old teasing my friends who got a ps3 'because of ff'

LOL

oh and if ff was only out on the ps since the beginning, i'd agee (owned ps1/2 since releases..still have them r0x) but it's been nintendo consoles also, so there's no reason at all for it not to be on the xbox..

fanbois can suck it

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Btw.

You lads gotta get Psychonauts.

What a gem of a game..

Chronictank

FH is my second home
there is actually very little reason to warrent buying a ps3 now
Blu Ray the winner of the HD format wars
It is still the cheapest blu-ray media centre around, it will sell millions on that alone
MGS is probably the best game released this year so far

If E3 is any indication i think this will be the year the ps3 will edge it, but that said the wii will pound them both.

So to quote you
fanbois can suck it

Helme

Resident Freddy
Am I the onlyone who really doesn't have any problem with Microsoft? or am I just part of the cool internet gang that keeps bashing them and WoW?

What fucking difference does it make if FF comes to xbox360, it'll still only be an overrated JRPG with a craptacular story - yeah I went there, sue me.

And I actually think it's the PC's year this year, or maybe next. Insane(for the PC anyways) amounts of exclusives coming, or games best played on PC's(RTS on console must be the best running joke since Forrest Gump).

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
What fucking difference does it make if FF comes to xbox360, it'll still only be an overrated JRPG with a craptacular story - yeah I went there, sue me.

Yeah, it is amusing that there can be so much stupidity over what is essential a steaming pile of turd.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Am I the onlyone who really doesn't have any problem with Microsoft? or am I just part of the cool internet gang that keeps bashing them and WoW?

And I actually think it's the PC's year this year, or maybe next. Insane(for the PC anyways) amounts of exclusives coming, or games best played on PC's(RTS on console must be the best running joke since Forrest Gump).

I wont be getting it either. Stupid storyline always pissed me off as well. Came across as really "juvenile", whichever one of them I played through on the PS2, think it was FF7.

I've got no problem with MS either, not like they are any different from any bog corp anyway, they are just more visible. Everyones out to screw everyone else in that particular environment.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
No problem with MS here either, nor EA, nor any "fav hate of the month club" leaflet in my pocket.

I could go on about how touchscreens and casual games are cr*p, but they aren't really if you take another look from a different angle.

I'm just waiting for the "Blizzard/Activision hate train" to roll over 'cause it's now the largest distributor/developer/whatever.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
No problem with MS here either, nor EA, nor any "fav hate of the month club" leaflet in my pocket.

I could go on about how touchscreens and casual games are cr*p, but they aren't really if you take another look from a different angle.

I'm just waiting for the "Blizzard/Activision hate train" to roll over 'cause it's now the largest distributor/developer/whatever.

Good that some people can look at crap from different angles and find it useable. Oh wait, it isn´t, then others have to put up with it as well.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Good that some people can look at crap from different angles and find it useable. Oh wait, it isn´t, then others have to put up with it as well.

You don't have to use MS/EA material.

EA/MS have done a lot of good too.

If i find something cr*p, i don't use it. Simple.

soze

I am a FH squatter
The only problem with it going 360 too from a sony point of view would be the potential the PS3 version is a 360 port. Im not really fussed never liked the series tbh.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Yeah but that shouldnt worry Sony as FFXIII has been developed from the PS3 first. So no danger of it just being a port from the 360.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Yeah but that shouldnt worry Sony as FFXIII has been developed from the PS3 first. So no danger of it just being a port from the 360.

Which alot of the PS3 games are

OOOOOooooooooo

I love a good, pointless, flame fight between PS3 fanbois and 360. It always results in the same things being said over and over again with nothing ever being resolved

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I love a good, pointless, flame fight between PS3 fanbois and 360. It always results in the same things being said over and over again with nothing ever being resolved

It's only pointless if people resort to "but it's cr*p" as an argument :D

About FF becoming a port from 360 to PS, from a designer POV, i'd say the tech and equipment used to produce previous FFs is primed and diamond-cut for the PS, so first creating it on the 360 and then just port it to the PS would be A: silly and B: not cost efficient.

soze

I am a FH squatter
It's only pointless if people resort to "but it's cr*p" as an argument :D

About FF becoming a port from 360 to PS, from a designer POV, i'd say the tech and equipment used to produce previous FFs is primed and diamond-cut for the PS, so first creating it on the 360 and then just port it to the PS would be A: silly and B: not cost efficient.

But the PS3 is reported to be extremly hard to design for and the previous PS2 tools codes may not work so the easy way out of design for 360 port to PS3 may have been the cheapest option over designing a PS3 version???

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
But the PS3 is reported to be extremly hard to design for and the previous PS2 tools codes may not work so the easy way out of design for 360 port to PS3 may have been the cheapest option over designing a PS3 version???

That could be true, though a bit speculative s we don't know Squares team and/or how long they've had the PS3 tech with them.

In any case, they have a standard that i know they'll use to judge any port either way, so there shouldn't be any fear.

I'd be interested to see a 360 port in any case.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Yeah the PS3 is relatively hard to design for, although they are making it easier. But FF has been devised for the PS3 for a couple of years. So it would cost them a lot of money to port what they've done to the 360 and then carry on developing it, just to port it back to the PS3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom